All Comments on 'Cuddling with Mommy Ch. 01'

by MadreGel

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
KidG1000KidG1000over 9 years ago
great start

he should learn to serve his mommy and suck on her toes too

patrick918patrick918over 9 years ago
nice story

cant wait to read the rest of mommy and son cuddle time .....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I think Chapter 2 is called for.

I feel confident that Mom can teach her son some new things, don't you agree?

Thanks Don

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
hot

thanks for writing

doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Good to have you back

I left a positive comment on your previous iteration. Glad to have you back. Hoping for more mom-son cuddling and loving!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
nothing beats a mommy cuddling with her boy

As 18 year old Sam finds out, real close and personal. Cuddling with his mother makes Sam so hard his young cock's practically busting out of his pants. His mom only stokes the fire by saying, "Ooooh wow did mommy do this? Did mommy make her baby boy's dick hard?" You sure did, momma, like mothers always do to their boy's dick. So hard that young Sam's practically creaming his shorts. But, as always, mom to the rescue. Her personal philosophy should be blazoned in every home in the country, so that mothers everywhere get the message loud and clear, "sons are best for fucking." Sam proves it, by sticking his hard young cock up the same warm wet cunt he came out of, giving his beloved mommy the best fuck of her life, and blowing his young balls and splattering his mommy's cunt-walls a nice sticky white. Sam and his mother learn what many, many similar couples are discovering every day--up his own mother's twat is where a son's semen belongs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice short story

Some mom's like to tease son and make him aroused. Many get kick out of son jo for them and don't go further.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Your style of writing is good and consistent, however you need to work on story progression. In this chapter you could have had more of an introduction of the characters and what their daily lives were like leading up to event. Also you could introduce the beginning of some conflict into the story(ie father, money sister something to make it unique) Also you could have had the mother more reluctant and have used cuddling session(s) as a conditioning tool on her. Just keep in mind that when writing anything(particularly erotica) is that its not so much the end result that is what the readers like, but the anticipation of things to come.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreamerover 9 years ago
GOOD

You did a good job with the writing. I just couldn't get into the story, probably because of the dialog. I think that was unbelievable; almost like you were trying for a quick jack-off story without quite reaching the goal. Anyway thanks for the effort. Think I'll check ch 2 now.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
erotic, very erotic - short & sweet!

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
* * * *

I can't wait for part 2, where Sam fucks his mommy in her stinky little butthole!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
CUDDLING WITH MOM GIVES A LOT OF PLEASURE EVEN WHEN U JUST RELAX AND ENJOY IT FOR WAT IT IS; I WAS ALWAYS GETTING AN ERECTION WHEN CUDDLING WITH MY MOM AND HAD TO CUT IT SHORT. THEN SHE WOULD PLAY DUMB AND HUG ME FROM BEHIND HOLDING ONE OF HER HANDS ON ON

At the age of 17 or so i started feeling ashamed (& guilty) to cuddle that much with mom. When i was 20 i moved out but due to some circumatances i moved back in when i was 27 & she was 47. I was heartbroken at the time & was not avoiding cuddling and innocent kissing.

Incest is an act of love. In order for a mom & son to cross the line they both must love & desire the other person. Usually a perfect-storm set of circumstances must be present.

I stayed with my mother for 3 years and cuddled with her a lot. We were gentle to each other. We were not shy of each other. We made each other happy.

One summer dat she was standing by the kitchen sink in her bikini and an apron over it. i untied the apron, hugged her from behind, pressed my hardon against her ass, gently caressed her boobs with one hand and touched her crotch with the other. "Mom i love you... Please don't say No... You can make me the happiest man on Earth..."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Anon 10/27/2014 gave this story a descriptive mark: very erotic, short & sweet

If your mom is affectionate do not avoid being hugged and kissed. Lean your head on her and tell her, "I love you mom."

She must know you need her love.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
☆☆☆☆☆

Yes, very erotic. Short but sweet, too.

It's a sex story & a love story 2-in-1.

Last, but not least, this is an excellent jack-off fantasy.

▪ ▪ ▪

I had the hots for my mom until i turned 28 or so. Till then, i was obsessed with her sex apeal 24/7. Whenever i was between girlfriends, 50% of time (!), i jerked off to erotic fantasies about my mom.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
Not bad !!!!!!

A little more build up would be good, and that thing they call forplay. Then add your story, with a little better ending. good luck

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 5 years ago
Second read !!!

Just to remember how it was to dream . thanks again

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

This was good, but Redheads shouldn't shave their pussies completely.

OseekerOseekerabout 1 month ago

My 'crouch'?

Ahh, you meant 'my crotch'....

That's very different....nevermind....

2 stars

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous