All Comments on 'Cuddling with Mommy Ch. 02'

by MadreGel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Yes..

More, more more!

P.S. Please don't add any more character to 'spice' it up like some people do.

txcoatl1970txcoatl1970over 9 years ago
Short and sweet!

I like this story for several reasons- I'm a sucker for m/s romance stories. Also, no hesitation about the son barebacking mom.

In my sick little mind, breeding mom's a sure winner.

Both have wanted it for years and that's OK.

As fantasies go, it gets me there in record time, bravo!

Writing a short sweet story's difficult to set the scene, get and finish a plot, without it being rushed or over-elaborate.

So great work, sir and keep 'em cumin' please !

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
a great followup to Cuddling with Mommy 1

I'm so glad that this highly talented writer is continuing with the saga of young Sam having his motherfucking ways with his mom. As the boy's fingering the happy hole between his mother's legs, she says, "Awwww Sam, you know how to make mommy feel good." And Sam replies, "That's what sons are for." A quick learner, Sam's repeating to his mother her own personal philosophy from Ch.1: "sons are best for fucking." They sure are. Sam and his mom have discovered the most important truth about families. A big strong boy like Sam is the best news a mommy can ever have. His big cock is the hardest cock around, and his heavy loaded teenage balls never quit. They just keep on churning out that warm creamy semen that's so soothing and welcome up a mother's cunt. No wonder his mom eggs him on, "Put your seed back in where you came from!" Like a good obedient son, that's exactly what Sam does, shooting his huge dose of semen up inside his mommy and painting her cunt-walls a nice sticky white. Has the boy fucked a baby up where he was once a baby? I truly hope so, and that it's a boy. So when the time comes he can follow in his daddy's footsteps and fuck the living shit out of his mommy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

longer chapters 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
MOMMY IS THE SEXIEST WOMAN IN THE WORLD; MANY OF US HAD SEXUAL FANTASIES INVOLVING OUR MOTHERS OF OUR BEST BUDDY'S MOTHER (NO DIFFERENCE BUT NO GUILT!)

The moment when he wakes up beside his mommy was very well depicted.

I'll now read Ch. 1.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

This was written only the way a lonely man could. Men who know women and know how to seduce, understand that women are not as vocal as men, and can not turn it on like men, but I doubt you knew that and it is present in your sex story. I stopped reading because it's bull shit when there is no real story line and just a we did this then i did that and she said this and i said that and then immediately she was aroused because her need to induce sexual arousal was met because she was fantasizing about someone else...Stop paying for sex and actually learn how women work then maybe you could become a better writer but I doubt it. Even playboy has better stories than most of the crap on these sites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
MOM & SON INCEST STORIES ARE BEST APPRECIATED BY PEOPLE WHO HAVE OR HAD INTENSE INCESTUOUS FANTASIES ABOUT THEIR MOM OR SON OR AUNT OR NEPHEW

Five stars!

If you have oedipal side, what can be more erotic than waking up in the same bed with mom or having a shower with her.

If your secret desire is to have sex with your son, what's more erotic than waking up with his dick pressing somewhere around your cheeks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5*

:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I totally agree with txcoatle1970's comment on 10/26/14! (☆☆☆☆☆)

:)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Why did you not finish this story?????

Please write another chapter to tell more about the sex life of this Mother/Son or just tell

about the end of the story.

I see that you came back to write another story so PLEASE finish this one also.

THANK YOU

Bob (rjb49@bellsouth.net)

oldpantythiefoldpantythief5 months ago

The author needs some help with the editing and proof reading. Several holes in the story that while not a game changer, does show a lack of editing. It must have been some awesome screwing they did last night because Sam lost a half inch of his dick somehow. Started out 6.5 and now it's just 6. I keep reading hoping it will get better but I'm not going to hold my breath. The water was getting cold yet his mother sends him on his way so she can now take a real shower. Maybe she likes cold showers. I'm a sucker for Mother/Son incest so on to the next chapter.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous