All Comments on 'Cuddling with Mommy Ch. 02'

by asdfdsa1976

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
redlion75redlion75almost 10 years ago

kind of weird for a 18yr old to say mommy like a kid

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good

please write more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great beginning!

thank you! I hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
"Awwww Sam, you know how to make mommy feel good." My mouth pops off her tit and I say "That's what sons are for."

Sam's sure got that right. In lots and lots of families nowadays, the father is either absent or falling down on the job as far as his wife is concerned. But if the wife's in her late 30s, say, or in her 40s, she's in her sexual prime, and, to be blunt, she needs to get fucked good, hard, and often. If she's lucky the answer is right there, it's jumping around in her own boy's pants. A boy like Sam's got exactly what his mother Katie needs, his big stiff cock that's always stiff as a board for his mom. I have to disagree with the reader who thought it was weird for Sam--and his mother--to keep calling her "mommy." That sweet name recreates the warmth and intimacy of bygone years, when the two were hardly even separate personalities. It also focuses attention on his mother's mommy-hole, that wonderful hole between his mother's legs he came out of. It primes him to stick his hard young cock right up his mommy's warm wet twat and fuck the living shit out of it. In their hot incestuous fuck, Sam and Katie are in seventh heaven, Sam's pumping away like there's no tomorrow, and Katie eggs him on: "Cum in your mommy's pussy! Put your seed back in where you came from! CUM HOME!" Sam's ready, and he blows his hot young balls up inside his beloved mom, filling her to the brim with a huge load of his creamy semen. He'll be doing that a lot from now on.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
story that anonomous guiys story was longer than the story, likes hes a incest freak

hey man, its only a story, dont make a masterpiece novel out of it

justgottawritejustgottawritealmost 10 years ago
Really enjoyed this

Reminded me of one of the hottest sexual experiences I ever had, in the shower, completely wrapped up in my lover's body. Thanks for making my cock so damn hard! Great story.

whouston9058whouston9058almost 10 years ago
hot

I would love to hear about how she tells him they are having a baby as he fucks that fire red haired pussy and unloads his cum deep inside of her while looking into her green eyes.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Pregnancy

She needs to get pregnant!!!

ClitLicker101ClitLicker10118 days ago

He should get her pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous