All Comments on 'Cuffed & Muffed!'

by Morrigu

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
That's IT !!

You got an old man very stiff. It's been a long time to read anything this hot and exciting. Go, go, GO!

barepussloverbarepussloveralmost 17 years ago
CONTINUES.........I HOPE?

Nice, left wanting and needing more. Please continue with a few more chapters.

zukethecukezukethecukealmost 17 years ago
Fine fuck!

A good description of a great fuck! As with other of your stories that I've read, I like being addressed by the narrator, but would like a longer story to give you space for a little more character development and plot.

And I like the sex -- light bondage, teasing, and some oral foreplay followed up with a reverse-cowgirl move.....

Horus_rulesHorus_rulesalmost 17 years ago
sweet domination

Outstanding story that has my cock in a state of pure wantonness. I would have begged, not demanded for you to suck my cock though.

NightbirdNightbirdover 16 years ago
Great!

A Hell of a great story!

buckeye007buckeye007over 16 years ago
Oh yeah!

I think you have been reading my mind!! This is one of my top fantasies!!!

buckeye007buckeye007over 16 years ago
Oh yesssssss.....

Morrigu!!! This is probably my #1 all time fantasy...the only thing that would make it better is that she makes herself cum many times...using his cock before finally allowing him to explode!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Life just isn't fair

Arousing? Is the Pope Catholic?

An excellent piece written with good style and in actual ENGLISH ( you know— correct spelling, proper syntax, accurate punctuation).

Nicely done, Morrigu!

regmax25regmax25about 15 years ago
Hot

like your last critic Life just isn't fair, good read,cheers

regmax25regmax25about 15 years ago
Hot

like your last critic Life just isn't fair, good read,cheers

daus42daus42about 15 years ago
Powerful & Thrilling

Your story registered high on my Lust-O-Meter. Love to have my other senses heightened when one is taken away especially sight. Can you folowup with a "Cuffed and Cocked"?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Even edgier.....

.....I had a g/f do something similar to this to me at (unloaded) gunpoint....she said it was the most intense sex she ever had.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
And when he's loose?

Do you make it to the hospital or do you go straight to the morgue.

acozzyacozzyover 8 years ago
Nice start

You've worked yourself up to a nice orgasm, now slide back up to his waiting mouth and let his tongue bring you to another.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
I Awoke To A Parade Of Women

I knew my wife had a group of women who sat around and exchanged sexual sextets about their husbands. So, the morning after too much alcohol the night before, I awoke tied, handcuffed and blindfolded in my bed. I had only my boxers on and they were soon cut off with scissors. What happened next was a procession of women that I conservatively guessed was five had their fun with me over the weekend. Over the two days I was able to determine the identity of five women. My wife, for some unknown reason did not totally participate. Although I know the identity of five of them, I have yet made my discovery known to any of them.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous