All Comments on 'Cufflink Ch. 02'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 170 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hubby is a little slow and wife was a whore.

wife was a retard.

Rhsc1Rhsc1over 9 years ago
And Another

Slut bites the dust. After reading some of your other stories, I was braced for a reconciliation...glad that didn't happen.

TwentysevenTwentysevenover 9 years ago
Weird Priorities

If I understand correctly, she would rather face near certain death than abort a child fathered by a man she doesn't like. How do you explain this? She hardly seems the religious type.

zed0zed0over 9 years ago
I LOVE A HAPPY ENDING!

Glad you didn't do your usual wimp out and RAAC.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Please Get An Editor

If you want to improve your stories, please get an editor. In The first paragraph you wrote "and is the love of life" Didn't you mean the love of MY life? It kept on going from there. It was distracting. All of your stories are like this. Even a simple proof read would have caught many of the omissions. Because of this, both chapters are average at best. They could have been a lot better. Will give you credit for trying though, for that I thank you. 3*

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
Mixed feelings on credibility, but was a full fledged page turner !

The twits and twat took it in the neck which should appease the BTBrs. The majority of this story was written from female POV which fawguy does far more convincinly then most male writers in this genre. Kudos for that. Kirsty sacrificed herself for sake of embryonic goo.

This decision left her actual son motherless and was a moral stand that she emulated nowhere else in the story , but oh well it was probably beyond thid author's RAAC tendencies to try to redeem Kristy to some extent. Well the illicit sex was lurid and businesses skullduggery was authentic. A few potholes jarred this literary journey, but the view was always lively and replete with provocative detail. *****

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
What a farce!

After 4 pages of a relatively okay build up in chapter 1, you gave us a half-hearted, bullshit ending. I gave you 4 stars for the first chapter, 2 for this lack luster ending.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHY O WHY DO CHEATERS

try and do the "right" thing when its down the drain. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
lol

Serves the bitch, lolol

sugnasugnaover 9 years ago
If Only

If only all the cheating, stupid whores out there would simply choke on their bastard pregnancies the world would be a better place. Unfortunately this is not how these stories end in real life. In real life, the selfish bitch gets angry at her ex for moving on and starts to torture his son. Additionally, she brings different men home several times a week to fuck them in the house with her son. She turns her son into a person who hates his father for turning his mother into a whore and leaving him with her. He also hates his whore mother for her nastiness and her slutty ways. He grows up angry, with a chip on his shoulder and he treats all women like his whore mother. 5*

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 9 years ago
Yahooooooo

Excellent. So glad I was wrong about how this would go. Never have I read about a more worthless stupid cunt in my life. How fucking stupid can you be? Even had unprotected sex with her lovers, knowing her condition. I try to be less violent in my comments, but hers was a death well deserved. I hope it hurt. A lot. Meanwhile it seems that our young but a little gullible husband will have a happy life after all.

Great tale.

Five Stars

WhackdoodleWhackdoodleover 9 years ago
So why all the locked doors, the flushed faces and "working lunches"

Then you tell us she only fucked Jeremy and Alex a total of three times? Seriously? No she didn't. And why would nuzzling her neck suddenly make her allow herself to be taken by any random guy?

This went from stupid to fucking stupid.

Nice story, asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good

The slut id dead.

This is the best BTB story.

Too bad the sluts rarely die in real life

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307over 9 years ago
A really shitty story saved by a terrific ending...

... although death was probably too good for that cheating bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
5 stars

Great ending.

starmanfivestarmanfiveover 9 years ago
Great story!

I am pleased about the explanation. It seemed believable considering how she was pulling away from Craig. I love a good cheating wife story. This one had lots of tension in the business dealings and the marriage in turmoil. There was also a sense of justice. By that I mean the divorce, not her untimely death. Keep on writing! 5 stars.

racoon1174racoon1174over 9 years ago
Great Begining Ruined

What an awesome beginning ruined by inconsistent plotting and story segments. The flushed faced encounters others have brought up but what about her allergy to condoms. The first thing she says in the hotel room is you don't have a condom on. Like many of us thought yesterday the story was much better off without the whores "explanation".

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unresolved

Still never resolved the problems with the first story. Her lying to Sam. And we are supposed to believe after her indiscretions and conspiring to take over his company, he refused to accept her resignation. One star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Doesn't match

The two parts of this story don't seem to match. In part one, everyone seems to want him to listen to her side before he takes final actions. I was expecting there to be some story about her bosses threatening her job or his job and she went along with them because of that. Instead it is just her being a wanton slut. Why would he need to listen to her side of that? I did not want him to reconcile, but was expecting a much better try by her. This part of the story seemed like a waste. And then everything wraps up very quickly at the end, including her dieing because she let herself get pregnant? I liked the setup of the first part much better than this ending.

overthehillmedicoverthehillmedicover 9 years ago
Not what I hoped for.

Maybe FTDS will take a shot at this one. This is too getto for me.

OneShotOneOneShotOneover 9 years ago
a four * start

To a poor ending. I'm glad there was no reconciliation but her death seems somewhat contrived. She didn't seem the type who would sacrifice herself the way she did.

fifteen16fifteen16over 9 years ago
Disappointed

Great first chapter although the chinks began then, Sam coming back and taking over and wanting to retain him I can understand he was the one that was duped but Kirsy no, among the workforce she would forever be known as the company tart and her position would be untenable, would she want to show her face there given the video display put on by her husband, no one is indispensable even in HR. Word gets out and she would be bad for the company image. Her side of the story of how it all came about is good but it all happened to easily but then I suppose she was an easy woman. I would have liked to seen more dialogue between them where she is trying to justify her actions, you know the greater good for them and all that and him not having to move away from his son. You write good stories fawguy88 but i am disappointed with this ending.

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 9 years ago
Terrible!

This part really sucked...The score reflects what everyone else thinks about it.

HarddaysknightHarddaysknightover 9 years ago
You made an attempt to build some drama in the first chapter

Then you retell the chapter again and then drop every problem into place in a paragraph or two at the end? Suddenly every possible cliché is used.

lokiloslokilosover 9 years ago
Huh?

She has a problem with her body and could die giving birth and HE has to get snipped? What kind of sense does that make? Maybe if they both had something done that would show his solidarity with her on the situation. She was just a bad wife all around, wasn't she?

lance_spearmanlance_spearmanover 9 years ago
I agree with Hawkeye0007

This chapter was pathetic and pointless.

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Rating the story...not this part..

4* for the story...This part was redundant with her explaining in detail how she ler her true self come out, forgeting her husband, her family, her love. She even forget her loyalty with her boss. What make this part good was the Epilogue...Where we learn what happened to her...She got a way to commit suicide...She died knowing her ex was happy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not as good as the first chapter but the best story posted today

I didn't see the need to write a second chapter. Her side of the story clearly didn't help him but did inform the reader of things we didn't know because chapter 1 was from the husband's POV. Unfortunately this chapter is inconsistent with the first chapter and itself. She says her husband is the love of her life but in her telling of her seduction and conspiracy to take over the company with her lovers she never mentions how she attempted to fit her husband and son into her life other than to extract her husband's consent to use their life savings to buy the company.

No guilt over denying sex with her husband. No explanation about why husband needed to be kept in the dark over getting a new boss. No information about her feelings about Alex. Even her husband saw she had a crush on him. She was flirting with him in the back seat of her husband's car after he nearly blew the sale's pitch that her husband had worked so hard on. If she was so remorseful, why didn't she take the morning after pill after the Christmas party? She got a thrill out of having unprotected sex. She should have had a bottle of the on standby.

The story was entertaining and much better than most published here. I hope you can write a story with a more forgivable cheater. Give the cheater a better reason, true remorse and an attempt to repair any damage. I'm sure you can do it. You come up with very interesting and novel story lines such as live from the game. I liked both of those characters. The wife in this one is vile; she cheated and undermined her husband, she plotted against her mentor Sam, recklessly risked her life and deprived her son of a mother. At least things worked out in the end for the husband.

Reasonable man

KarenEKarenEover 9 years ago
Many Problems

First, for a short story, too much redundant with the first story.

No explanation for why she didn't do what her father said she should have done, TALK to her husband about her need for more excitement in their sex life.

No explanation for why she didn't support her husband on the job. She SAYS she loves him and just got caught up in the excitement. If that's true, she would have more likely OVER-compensated due to he guilt and backed him up against his rivals.

As I said in part 1, she says she couldn't tell her husband about the plans to hire over his head due to confidentiality, but she had no problems talking to his boss about his job offer?!

Presumably knowing the risks of pregnancy she has UNPROTECTED sex, refuses an abortion thus leaving her son without a mother. Not that he had much of one anyway.

And NOW she's concerned about how her son remembers her! Maybe if she gave that HALF a thought we wouldn't be here.

RhomanovRhomanovover 9 years ago
Tired Cliche

That should be the subtitle for Chapter 2.

Disappointed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I disagree

With Hawkeye and I think the story was well written and she got exactly what she deserved! The only thing I would have liked,is to see the references that Alex and Jeremy received when they applied for other jobs.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Weak ending to a good start

3 stars - story lost its plausibility.

Sam retains Kristy even after she intentionally conspires to devalue it and tries to steal it out from under Sam?

She gets pregnant and knows its potential suicide. But feels it's better to risk herself and leave her son motherless than birth the bastard child - and expects Craig to make sure her son know how much mommy loved him? Really??? And wasn't the excuse "think of your son" the first thing Sam noted to make Craig stay?

No discussion of the conference room...actually too much missing. Weak ending.

ParttimereaderParttimereaderover 9 years ago
blackmail

Is what I was thinking would happen in this chapter but no just a lusty slut getting her rocks off. As such didn't add much to overall story.

Too much disrespect for reconciliation.

BTB will love fact you killed her. But that's not me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Good story but some things were missed like her talk with her husband,what happened to the 2 guys moving forward, and also what about when hubby walked in the office and she was obviously withe one of them. What about her taking the morning after pill. I think these should have been explained with this chapter. Maybe hubby's point of view can explain these things for a final chapter also maybe how he got a little revenge on those 2 guys

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry but...

... this was only an outline. It could have been a good story, but there would need to be a lot more work put into i. You get a 3 for the effort, but it wasn't up to your usual standard.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
really he took some of the blame

i must have missed a chapter, your ending lease a lot to be desired.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry

The ending was rushed. I think rather than having two chapters separated by the different POV, it would have been better served to interlace them The ending was,rather obvious, because of earlier foreshadowing, which is fine but it was very very flat.

You glossed over a lot of good material and hurried the finish. A mistake done by decent writers. On one side most dont know how to end it, so they don't and leave it up to our imagination. The other side simply hurry's the finish, not wanting to bother with the details that was prevalent. Its one thing to tie up loose ends, its another to

simply get it over with.

Maz still anonymous but now with a name.

Wouldn't let me sign in. Confounded computer

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
geee

he should have sued his old company. then he would never have to work again if he didn't want to. as for Jeremy and alex they both should serve prison time for what they did. Hoppe they got off with enough that they either commit suicide or someone killed the worthless bastards

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Could have been better.

This story was good but could have been better with more fleshing out of the actions and thoughts of the wife as was done for the husband in Ch 1. For example, we do not know what the wife was thinking when she sided with her bosses instead of her husband constantly. Also, what was really going on in the locked office with Jeremy and what about her thinking when she decided to sit in the back of the car letting Alex look up her dress. There were alot of missed opportunities to give insight into what the wife was thinking while she was doing her bad acts. Nevertheless, still much better than the average fare.

anon.1

ResidentWeavilResidentWeavilover 9 years ago
Real disappointment

This chapter really dropped in quality. So many trite and hackneyed tropes that it just was not enjoyable at all.

Wife cheats because she isn;t getting what she needs and can't ask for it? It isn't even that she was surprised by the need and afraid to ask.

Stupid Bull has to humiliate husband. Why not at least wait until you have the company in the bag before opening up that issue?

Wife plots with enemy. Of course, here she thinks she is doing that for the two of them. IF it wasn't for the cheating, would this even matter?

Kill off wife after they divorce. Since you can't seem to BTB directly, let her die on her own as the result of her betrayal. If you give her AIDS or some drug addiction, that might almost work. But you have her die because she can't stand the idea of killing an innocent, unborn child ( her beliefs not a social comment) and will risk her life for it.

Nothing was really added to the original chapter that couldn't have been done in a few paragraphs at the end.

rightbankrightbankover 9 years ago
no resolution here

the two major predators just walk away. the owner comes back to a damaged company but without his sales department or managing director. the only remaining employee from the transition team has zero respect. and the only good guy leaves.

and I would swear chapter 01 was posted before.

tazz317tazz317over 9 years ago
WHICH "P" WAS THE WORST BETRAYAL

Personal or Professional. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

All this tale did was make everybody who read it completely miserable. I guess if that was the point then well done.

Tim413413Tim413413over 9 years ago
As usual

the skank's version of the story did not do much for me. I don't know what made me read this one, but it was more OK than most of this ilk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ending was too abrupt

"Their[sic] was something very erotic about fucking my lover in the very bed I shared with my husband."

Women like this should not be married. They are mentally ill. Kristy treated her husband in a way most people wouldn't treat an enemy.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 9 years ago
I agree with others...

that this chapter did not come up to the quality of the first. I was hoping for a longer chapter, or at least a long chapter of her story, and finish it up in a Ch. 3, with epilogue. I figured that Kirsten would be knocked up, with as much unprotected sex she was having, risking her own life, and then dying because of her own lust and foolishness. Please keep these things in mind in later stories. You built us up grandly in Chapter 1, but Chapter 2 was too short and wasn't complete.

Now, you definitely need better editing. For example, this sentence:

"so it was with come confidence that we built our business case" A very cursory, read back over should have caught to obvious mistake of using "come" instead of "some." And once sentence, which was interrogatory was finished with an exclamation mark. If one doesn't know the difference, one needs to go back and take courses in basic grammar and punctuation before writing.

But I encourage you to do more, because I do like this genre. 4 *'s

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
I don't get it

Why would everyone be pressuring Craig to hear his wife's side of the story when all it does is make her look even worse? She and her conspirators are despicable people. The first part of the story was good and lead us to believe there was 'more to the story' to justify her actions in some way but this ...this was junk.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage. Just a piss poor effort.

This is something you hand in when you were in high school and procrastinated until the night before it was due.

LickideesplitLickideesplitover 9 years ago
Rush at the end

I had to add what time details were provided, and do some estimates, and determined that Sweetie was about 23 - 28 weeks into her pregnancy, which means that the fetus would be non-viable or only marginally so (plus - Sweetie succumbed in the ambulance, which further reduced the likelihood of survival.) That ties up that loose end, but it coulda been mentioned in the 'died before hospital' sentence. It was good to set up the plausibility of her demise (sometimes, when not prepared plausibly in advance, called a cop-out!)

So, some kudos and some brickbats! Overall, a respectable read, but a good editor could have helped make it much better!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Is this a draft?

Others have noted problems in both the story and grammar. I can only access this story from the feedback page; not from new submissions or the author's page. If it is a draft, I suggest pulling both chapters to get the story to make better sense. Why was his wife cold to him even before the affair? Why would Sam want to keep someone who tried to fleece him?

bruce22bruce22over 9 years ago
This ending was disappointing

First, I thought it would be her talking with him about what happened to her and him asking questions. It would be much more interesting in that form. Second, you built us up to think about a startling revelation and the whole thing was exactly as we figured from the first chapter. Third, I would have liked to hear her side of the internal struggle she had when she was interviewing a boss for Jack... That is person the act that I considered most despicable. But all is "explained" by the fact that she is a submissive exhibitionist...

kakashi524kakashi524over 9 years ago
Dreadful

From the spelling to the plot, this story is just downright dreadful!

1*

SKHPSKHPover 9 years ago
Not only weak, but a total spoiler to a promising beginning

After a very good 1 st chapter - just crap and written obviously in a hurry.

Why would she tell this to him if it will help neither her nor her husband? Just a tale that makes everything even worse for him and shows her in the worst light imaginable. And furthermore, not a bit of the emotional depth that made the 1st chapter worth reading. As others already pointed out: no explanation of her non-sexual betrayal at the job when she kept secrets from her husband that no wife should keep. According to this chapter, this episode happened before the sex. I cannot believe this. She disrespected her husband and sided with his enemy. The only reasonable explanation to this is that the affair had already begun. The clandestine meetings in offices and conference rooms were skipped here as if nothing happened (honest confession??) and the whole behaviour is not in line with her confessed motive of being an exhibitionist and having a favour for "risky sex". Why behind closed doors, where is the risky element? The cufflink - title of the story - is only mentioned shortly. Wasn't there any doubt that her hisband could have found this gadget when her lover was missing it after the sex in her bedroom? No panic, no hint of guilt?

Furthermore, I found no explantion why she let her husband down, got moody, neglected the family? Normally, cheaters in this situation compensate their guilt, but she acted like she already had abandoned her marriage and her son.

Why did her old boss even think of the possibility of reconcilliation when he heard this tale? Why would he keep an exposed evil slut as his head of HR (no less suitable person imaginable!)? Instead he let the best salesman go because of the slut? This company is doomed!

All in all, a hastily written, not consistent ending. It totally spoiled the great start. After 5* for the 1st chapter, this is even overrated with 2*. Perhaps anybody will later finish this plot properly!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A pity

It's too bad that an interesting story in Ch. 01 that showed potential ended on such a weak note. Quite disappointing.

Tiny Tim

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Hey, instead of working on an ending, I'll just kill her!

What, you lost interest in your own story and couldn't be bothered thinking up something realisitic or logical. It can't be that you really though killing her was the way to wrap up the story.

<P>

If you're gonna shit on your own story this badly, don't be surprised when everyone else does, too.

Rockyderek_caRockyderek_caover 9 years ago
Good ending

Clean and playsible, assholes sre fired, whore bitch is dead (bit big and dramatic but fitting), wringed hero gets better job and a babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A fitting end for a cheating whore.

I'm happy with this conclusion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
zero point if possible

even worse than I thought. everything is no problem. in what world do you live in??

WyldcardWyldcardover 9 years ago
I don't get it

As others have said, this is a bit of a shallow ending:

Man, I'm a slut and really get off on risky sex. I admit, I screwed up my life and had no remorse at all at the time. Darn.

1. Again as already stated, it didn't address the more interesting issues of why she apparently kept secrets from her husband and perhaps undermined him.

2. It didn't address why she was already checking out from the family

3. I'm confused on the timeline of Alex getting involved in the company vs the conspiracy.

4. Why the intent to purchase the company was also kept from the husband.

5. Why would she have known her adultery was being outed when her husband started talking about what really happened at CDI?

Separately, it really made zero sense in the first chapter why the head of a company would keep someone who was cheating on his top salesperson with two other high execs on as head of HR. You have HR to prevent these sorts of things, not participate. Similarly, your top sales person is often just below the execs in clout. Companies run on sales.

The cufflink was presented in the title as significant.It did verify the husband's worries, but it was never really a plot item. Smart as she was, wouldn't she have been scared that the cufflink her boss lost in her bedroom and griped about not finding could have been found by her husband?

I guess this is why this is a site for amateurs though, to practice. Could probably have used an editor though. Pretty good writing, but suspect if you'd had someone read it over to ask these sorts of questions you could do better. Look forward to your next installment.

nonethewisernonethewiserover 9 years ago
@ Wyldcard +1

I agree completely.

I liked chapter 1 and it picqued my curiosity, but chapter 2 was just flat. Frankly I have zero idea why Sam thought that her explanation would help Craig in the future. It was no explanation at all. "I did it, I kept doing it, I probably would have kept doing it, but I am sorry." No way. A little trickle truthing here would have been far more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
That ending was weak as usual for you

What a weak ending , the author kills her off , she gets pregnant knowing she will die and she chooses to have another's baby so now she never has a life . He gets the kid , finds another women and wants to reverse his vasectomy . So much left out. SAMs company going down the drain. Her lovers walking away one with a concusion from his now ex wife. What started as a promising story died a sudden death in part . She had to know she would get caught with all that open and dangerous sex, she should have smart enough to get help! Not in this story!

ImSickImSickover 9 years ago
my thoughts

Part 1 was great I loved it but part 2 seems rushed

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Sorry, but you did yourself a disservice here.

You didn't address a lot of the comments that your readers had, regarding what the husband saw at work, and the absolute disrespect she showed him. Also, I thought the whole point of this 2nd chapter was to have her provide her explanation to her husband...and not the reader? Are these really the comments she would give to her husband? Sorry, but you lost this reader, on this chapter. Really disappointing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Unlike others, we liked the ending. The only possible regret is that she didn't take a gun and eliminate those other two assholes from the gene pool.

Well done, author. Short & sweet - stupid cunt dies at the end carrying some bastard's kid. Dumb slut didn't know any better than to get a abortion? Or maybe she was going for the self martyr routine.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

part1 was really good but this just kinda fizzled out

connoisseur29connoisseur29over 9 years ago
**

Low points from this reader. Started out okay but blew it on second chapter. Too many typos as well and you're rushing things. Cheers!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Chapter 1 *****

Chapter 2 * sucks big time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Who gives a DAMN **WHY** she did it??!!!

The point is SHE DID IT. Repeatedly.

Skimmed "her" excuses, sorry.

Very glad Craig did not take her back.

100% I would not have.

As to what to tell Andy about his mom?

THE TRUTH!!

She was an IDIOT who put her own SELFISH carnal desires above her marriage, 100% knowing she could orphan her son. And she succeeded.

njlaurennjlaurenover 9 years ago
Weird ending

She,is a selfish bitch but wont abort an embryo from someone she didn't love to save her life (guess she never heard of a morning after pill).She also may be allergic ro latex,but if she cant take the pill they have condoms made of polyurethane....

The real problem is we dont figure kirsty out from her confession,it leaves us in the dark,because she doesn't seem like someone who cares about her husband or loves him,she is remarkably cold...doesnt add up.Sam makes even less sense,why keep her around when she,was so disloyal?What she was involved in was criminal,deliberately misstating the value of the company was fraud,and tanking a contract like that would make,it worse.Sam would be a lot more likely to fire kirsty and hire craig,hr people are a dime a dozen.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Right down there with Lady Captain's Year

Fucking pathetic

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
gave it a 4

the bitch died, he has his son and a new love. I don't see a down side here

BGunnsBGunnsover 9 years ago
Wow...how anti-climatic.

Where's the negative star button on this site? Never mind. I'm giving one star,only because it's either one star or no vote.

pilot4pilot4over 9 years ago
Yes and No

The consensus seems to be; great start, but not the ending hoped for. If there had been a little more payback on Kristy and her co-workers the ending would have worked better. The part about reminiscing about old times threw me off. More details about who responsible for the pregnency, etc. Good story. Look forward to the next.Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not a New Story

I gave it a 4 when I read it about 1-2 years ago. How did it wind up among the new stories on the LW Hub?

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Enjoyed it

abrupt ending. She definitely got exactly what she deserved.

jasonnhjasonnhover 9 years ago
Weak and disappointing

In part one, Craig say he didn't need to know why. I wished the author shared his opinion and muzzled Kirsty. The "why" is that she was a slut that betrayed her husband sexually and in business. Were we supposed to respect that she tried to limit her dalliances with others? She is supposed to be this hot shot HR director but she talks like an immature dope who can't keep her legs together. She's like a bitch in heat. In the end, she's a useless person and I don't really care what she thinks. Therefore the chapter is a waste.

Are we supposed to feel sorry she died? I don't. I don't think she deserves death for cheating but I don't care about her as a character either.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
My 2 Cents

The only reason I could see Sam keeping her aside form his relationship with her parents was so hubby would not have to pay her alimony. A weak reason for sure

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
still a worthless wimpy authored

tale of a fairie wimp.

another 1 star

may I suggest u read some winterfrog tales, ain't no wimpy cucks in his tales.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
Stop Writing

Just stop.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 9 years ago
@signt

It was a good story with some pitfalls and some things done very well. Too bad you can't appreciate this author. I suggest you take your own advice in terms of clicking fawguy's stories . Perhaps write a better one ? Yeh...didn't think so.

NorbertrichardNorbertrichardover 9 years ago
tHE WIFE WAS A TRECHERISH SLUT AND AS UNLOVING WIFE AS POSSIABLE

tHE ONLY COCKS THAT SHE DIDNT SUCK WERE ONES SHE HADNT MET YET.EVEN IN THE END SHE HAD TO PRUVE WHAT AN UN DESERVING SLUT SHE WAS.

SigintSigintover 9 years ago
punk slammed puppy

Take a look in your inbox.

chytownchytownover 9 years ago
Thanks***

For the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bull

Schitt. Fuck off and die, fawning guy.

carvohicarvohiover 9 years ago
Aw come on! I never read so many stupid comments!

Fawguy had a five in both chapters even though both chapters were relative failures.

Kirsty wasn't a slut so much as she was sick. Craig should've seen it; he described it in chapter one. Here's what went wrong.

Chapter one built the tension, then Craig did the stupid 'exploding scoreboard-sky writing-movie on the fifty foot wall' gimmick, and it was unnecessary and totally unrealistic.

Chapter two failed for two reasons. See if you see what I saw.

First, instead of her doing the 'first person' telling it could have been set as dialogue between Craig and Kirsty; we'd get Craig's pain and Kirsty's guilt.

Second, this should have ended with reconciliation, and here's why. Kirsty was mentally unbalanced; she needed help. If she'd had ovarian cancer Craig would have rushed to her side, but her ailment was psychological not physiological and he was either too stupid or too stubborn to see it. Her death due to the pregnancy was her stupid attempt at atonement. Craig could have, should have intervened. Yes, the end was rushed; it should have continued with revelations about Kirsty's past, Craig's unknowing complicity in her malady, then counseling and treatment, and last the really difficult job of reconciling.

Alas Craig turned out to be just another cuckold who failed to 'stand up'. He was a weakling; he ran away, he let her die, a real man would have saved his son's mother and worked to try to put his family back together. Face it; Craig was a limp dicked asshole; he even let the two abusive cads off the hook.

sdc97230sdc97230over 9 years ago
The only "sick" thing about Kirsty

Was her moral compass. The fact that she took the effort to conceal her behavior from her husband tells us that she knew what she was doing was wrong and would be unacceptable to him. She didn't even have the common LW delusions that "it was just sex," that "it didn't affect" her marriage or that her husband wouldn't be hurt by what she was doing as long as he didn't find out. The moment she realized that he knew, she knew her marriage was ended.

Craig's actions, while overly dramatic, were appropriate. He exposed his wife and her co-conspirators to enough scrutiny to get the attention of their boss, which resulted her confession to him and the saving of the company. He took the advice his boss gave him to heart and didn't burn the bitch any more than he already had. Then he moved on with his life while doing the best he could to minimize the harm to his son.

I can't imagine what kind of a pathetic cuck someone would have to be to give her another chance.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Good story, curious what inspired this?

Many stories hit home, this one did, my first marriage, my wife suffered similar in the delivery of our son. Tragically, my ex never forgave our son, why I still do not know and its been 9 years. I have moved on, however, after our neighbor witnessed her striking our son (2 yrs old) at the time and called the police, I was confronted with all sorts of confessions from her, biggest was her desire to just put our son in a tub and let him drown. Counseling would not have helped, in the end the courts placed a permanent restraining order and took away all parental rights. When my son reaches 18, he can if chooses lessen the court orders or maintain. I have not seen my ex in 9 years since. This story rings so much close to home, Kirsty, was never at any time a slut, Craig and Andrew were no longer in her mind or life as anyone knew it. Her desire for fortune out weighed her obligations as a wife. I believe the damage done to her body with the birth of Andrew only closed doors that were once open between both Kirsty and Craig and little Andrew. Jeremy and Alex were only sexual partners with no real long term meanings, its business and strictly business. Sadly, what I saw was her attempt to persuade Craig to take loans against their retirement and home so that Kirsty can secretly acquire enough cash to start this buy out and worse all of this was done behind Craig's back. I believe the chapter 1 letter to clients was generated by Kirsty, not Jeremy, I believe all attempts to push Craig out of the business was done by Kirsty in attempts to completely wipe clean her private life, one she did not desire to maintain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why

Why do I read stories by you Brits. You are the biggest pussies on earth. She fucked around on you because she wasn't lesbian. She didn't want another pussie. As for you, why would you even speak to that sack of shit. 2 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
All cheaters...

Must die!

norcal62norcal62about 9 years ago
Much better than first chapter.

Strange that it took the female perspective to show some intelligence and character in the hubby. Wifey's character is a little over the top in greed and self amusement.

Brit speak is also somewhat tough, although I'm better now at replacing the dropped articles and other words left out in writing and British speaking(?)

looking4itlooking4itabout 9 years ago

Chapter 1 was okay. Clueless, as most husbands are, and meek to the point of being stepped on, even from his wife. This chapter was worthless. You know what? Sometimes knowing the other side doesn't help...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
old man

thank you for hopefully dying....fucking Brits.....cant write there way out of a wet bag.

British are the only ones who dont understand why Jews hate Nazis they are that stupid....there men always forgive the women no matter what.....genetically inferior species.....mercy is for the weak not women.

calflashcalflashalmost 9 years ago
ending

she got was deserved for trading a marriage for a seat on the board

Dubby49Dubby49over 8 years ago
Quit when you're ahead

Part I was good. This was atrocious.

IMSmutIMSmutover 8 years ago
How?!

Does someone this dumb gets to head of a department or or into the boardroom of a company?

The husband does come across a lot better in this part than the first one though...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
You saved this story...

... by letting that cunt die. Hopefully her dead was as painful as was her betrayal to him.

payenbrantpayenbrantalmost 8 years ago
Glad...

....she is dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
not sure why

People thought he should listen to her. All she did was tell him she liked being a slut. No apology. Would have been better for him to have nothing to do with her and refused to let her have her say

True life serial cheating wife exposed on Facebook profile of dearbornmt@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Your mother died because she was a cheating whore. She once again picked herself over our family but letting that bastard grow inside of her knowing she would die. I made sure he knew what scum she was. Every year we go and piss on her grave. Last year he took a hammer and chisel and wrote the word whore on the tombstone. That is my son. I am just sorry the bitch did not die before the divorce was final.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
she said her husband didn't

50ish female on 3rd husband. Owned and operated Candy Store in Three Forks Montana. She also was adjunct writing instructor for two year college in Helena Montana. 60 mile commute one way. Husband worked repairing railroad track for Montana railroad--think only one of them. He was often gone all week until Friday night. She claimed all he wanted was blowjob on Friday night. That was after the following event.

She had coerced male student to fuck her. She rented an apartment for their sex. Above truck repair shop on Carter Drive in Helena Montana-TRUE STORY-TRUE LOCATION

Student tried hard to keep her away but certsin threats worked. He asked about her husband. She said he didn't want sex with her. Was adamant he wouldn't cheat when on road. She had been unable to get him in bed when she was chasing after him as a ''handyman'' husband because his divorce was not at decree nisi. Husband insisted that even though legal separation for couple of years, divorce had been filed, that he was still married and it would be adultery. She laughed about his very moral stance and adherence to his beliefs. She would laugh-BASEF ON STORIES SHE TOLD STUDENT, WHEN SHE FIRST SET OUT TO SEDUCE HIM SHE WAS AT THE TIME INVOLVED WITH THREE MARRIED MEN. THOSE RELSTIONSHIPS WERE STILL GOING ON UNTI AFTER SHE HAD BEEN HAVING SEX WITH STUDENT

SWEET WIFE HUH?????

FOUR AFFAIRS AT THE SAME TIME-ALL OF THEM MARRIED. FACT IS SHE HAD TAKEN MONEY FROM HER ADOPTED WIDOW MOTHER TO BUY BUILFING AND SET UP CANDY STORE TO IMPRESS LOVER IN SPOKANE WASHINGTON, WHOS DAUGHTER WAS GOING TO 4 YESR PRIVATE CATHOLIC COLLEGE IN HELENA MONTANA

OOOPS SHE WAS ALSO STILL IN CLOSE CONTACT WITH SNOTHER MARRIED MALE SHE HAD BEEN SCREWING RIGHT AFTER MOVING TO HELENA IN 1989

EVEN FUNNIERLOCAL FEMLE POLITICIAN HAD CLAIMED DHE HAD BEEN SEXUALLY ASSAULTED PRESSED CHARGES I BELIEVE. THIS INSTRUCTOR CALLED THAT FEMALE A SLUT

YOU WOULD NOT BELIEVE IT UNLESS YOU LIVED IT

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous