All Comments on 'Culra Bothy'

by Scotsman69

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
andtheendandtheendalmost 14 years ago
Congratulations

Your story was chosen for highlighting in the Story Feedback thread under the ANDTHEEND.

I gave you a 5 vote for your story.

I enjoyed it immensely.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully conceived.

I love the spare terse writing style, and the unusual introduction to their sex. Very arousing. This needs a follow-up: you can't stop there!

wantonorgasmwantonorgasmalmost 14 years ago
OMG

My fingers and panties are very wet.

GimletEdgeGimletEdgealmost 14 years ago
Icy Tone Poem

This story strikes me as an impressionist piece. We share the sensations of temperature, light and dark, of wetness and dry...and in the end these impressions add up to an interlude. The undercurrent, first of tension due to the blizzard and then the dare of Sandy's stipulation for using the bucket, provide the story's muscle tone.

Lovely prose, too.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
WOW!!

Very deep, passionate and intense - articulates what I have always wanted in that I have always wanted a man to really take charge, without degrading me. As everyone agrees, you are a brilliant writer. Thank You!

Sassylassy23Sassylassy23almost 14 years ago
Aye!

It's a beauty, Scotsman. It's as lyrical as your Melanie stories. You've found your voice again, and what an enchanting one it is. I loved this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
Beautifully executed

The foundations: ice, snow, cold and wet. The sparks that crackle between them. The fire - always the fire blazing in the background. The cold outside; the warmth that builds between them. Her soaking wet pee filling the bucket; dries her with his wet tongue. Fire and ice. The poetry of this piece is exceptional. With a light and subtle touch, the sparks burst into flames. This is utterly exquisite.

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 14 years agoAuthor
Many thanks to everyone who has posted

and emailed me.

I've had several requests for a follow-up. Thinking about it...

Scotsman69

ejlsejlsover 13 years ago
Your descriptions

Are like looking at a beautiful painting. I can see each location perfectly. You have the ability to draw us in and feel the cold, and then their heat. Another wonderful story, scotsman.

Mara12Mara12about 10 years ago
Very very nice

Not my fetish, but so well written, who cares?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous