All Comments on 'Cultural Diffusion Ch. 05'

by CoCoNiy101

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:-/

AWWWW DAYUMN KAT!!

Prttyrckstr101Prttyrckstr101almost 12 years ago
Really?

Just when it was working out perfectly......

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127almost 12 years ago
Wow Kat really?

For one you know you love that man and would probably have his baby if it wasn't for this 3 month plan. I know hell is about to rain down in the next chapter. He's going to pull away from her and put distance between the kids and her also. I know any passionate male and female in this situation would. SMDH Can't wait Til the next chapter.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Wow

I think Kat messed up big time how are you gonna say you love his kids but then lie about not loving him, I hope Alejandro finds out she lied in his face.

emj417emj417almost 12 years ago
well...

Kat has no one to blame but herself when he pulls away--leaving the door open for Luis. Luis needs to watch out, too, bc only her job and life back in the States matter--in her mind.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yeah

I enjoyed the little exchange with Luis and Alejandro. That's what I am talking about. Now she says she doesn't love him, there is going to be tension between them. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
POST VERRRRRRYYYY SOON!

How could u end it like that?!????!!!! Lol

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
NO KAT WTF

More very soon please!

Ashlee1996Ashlee1996almost 12 years ago
WHHYYYY!?

OMG lol why would you end it like that?! I'm on the edge of my seat right now hehe I really hope Kat comes to her senses and tells him the truth before she misses out big time. Can't wait until the next installment! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Can you

Can you make Alejandro get a frigen haircut please cause that long ass hair is just ruining the sexual experience. I mean don't get me wrong the story is great but that hair....oh lord...

islandqtislandqtalmost 12 years ago
hmmm...

I am so addicted to this story but I have to say I don't know if I'm feeling the sex scenes. Their lovemaking always seems so fast and hurried. Would be nice for them to have a slower session at some point. I agree about giving Alejandro a haircut lol! Something about how I'm picturing him is waaaay too cheesy. Speaking of which, he seems to like his hair long and though he's a grown ass man is he in any position to accuse Kat of spoiling his kids because she recognizes the trauma of having your hair cut against your will? And I can't believe he has a nerve to pull the "I'm their Father" bullshit after she's been taking care of them non-stop. How dare he side with his ex-woman who does NOTHING for them!!! This is however very realistic. These relationships are always like that. They start off well and hot but as the time for her to leave nears things have gotten very tense and unsure and will probably get ugly. Can't wait for the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ummmm

I don't get the obsession with Antonio's hair. The kids being into hair makes sense but it's kind of a weird theme in the story.

TiffybsweetieTiffybsweetiealmost 12 years ago
Aww

Great chapter! I think Carmen is jealous of the attention that the children shower on Kat. Also I wonder if Alejandro would purposefully get Kat pregnant in order to keep her with him. I'm not so sure that those were morning after pills lol. Kat loves Alejandro she just doesn't want to have to getting attached then having to say goodbye.

Keep up the good work and I look forward to the next chapter!

VgheatVgheatalmost 12 years ago
Don't know what else to say........ other than

HURRYYYY UP BRING THE NEXT CHAPTER ON!!!!!!:-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Story is going GREAT....

Good work so far...but Kat shoulda said, I CAN'T love you.. Since that is the truth but leaves room for her to reveal her true feelings...Saying she doesn't, really makes things problematic unless he sees she's lying...Alejandro seems to be getting a bit aggressive too. More gentle/sweet next chapter? :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Happy Bday annnnnd.....

Pleaaaaaaaaaseeeee post SOON!!!!! :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yumola

Please DO NOT cut Alejandro's hair!! It is one of the sexiest things about him!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Continue pleaseeee

You can/should make this story as long as possible !!!!!!!

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
Wow

Kat really messed up. Interested to see what happens next. Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
WHY!!!!!

Why in the world did she LIE!?!?!?!?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Umm

Why, for the love of God, is she a sexually active adult and not on birth control? What the hell?! She is acting like an irresponsible teenager. I'm pretty sure she can find condoms somewhere.

london101london101about 11 years ago
not me!

Lol. I would've told him "yes, i do love you! Lets have little curly/nappy black/Brazilian/Spanish kids. Lets be the the Brady bunch Novella style!"

Just saying. ;)

trubblemakurtrubblemakurabout 11 years ago
what?

Neither one of them were being responsible adults? it's not just up to her to use birth control he should be stocked with condoms. Why does everyone think that pulling out before cumming is full proof protection?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCoCoNiy101@CoCoNiy101
I’m on instagram as at 9-14-2023! Please follow me @simone_niy for updates 1/1/21 Book three of DNT is available on Kindle platforms! Enjoy! https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08RQSTVP4 10/27 Deep Narco Ties: Book Two is ready! https://www.amazon.com/Deep-Narco-Ties-Book-Two-eboo...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES