All Comments on 'Cultural Exchange Ch. 02'

by Tenou

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Would be perfect

If not for the various grammar mistakes. Nevertheless, I enjoyed it, great story.

Sid0604Sid0604over 9 years ago
Thank you...

I thoroughly enjoyed reading your story. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Yes

New chapter! And five pages! Time to read it:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Grammar mistakes?

This is a great story and I enjoyed reading it. The plot and characters are developing very nicely. I am hoping for some nice Literotica action in the next chapter in the wedding bed!

But the first comment is from a grammar freak. There are some stories on this board with truly terrible grammar. This isn't one of them. I didn't see any grammar mistakes that seriously interfered with enjoying this story.

I think the author may be European from certain turns of phrase, and I see several incomplete sentences that were probably used for effect as characters speak and think. But otherwise the grammar looks pretty good to me.

If the grammar freaks have helpful suggestions to make that is one thing. But an Anonymous posting that just complains about grammar without trying to be helpful is just a waste of everybody's time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Amazing....this is going 2 be an awesome series

Loving it so far....the plot is gr8 n the characters 2. Really liked the 1st 2 chapters n waiting 4 the 3rd, don't keep us waiting 4 long 😉

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Enjoyable

I am enjoying your story so far, and I look forward to future chapters.

I didn't notice so much in the first chapter but there are couple things in this offering that struck me as odd. Your fantasy characters sometimes use human anachronisms, figures of speech which would most likely not be known by an alien culture.

Also, many of the main characters are of the nobility but your word choice and phrasing seems in places a little awkward and common for their rank and station.

TenouTenouover 9 years agoAuthor
That's the point

They are in a fantsy world, not in real medieval Earth. Also, the theory of Earthlings descending from the disappeared Qui'Leh race makes plausible that somehow, some of our expressions come from their world.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

Excellent , looking forward for more !!!! Love the way you have developed the characters and the way you are weaving the intrigue and the politics into the story!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
falcon66, Fantastic D&D style world

love the characters and love the action scenes, can you describe what Brandon looks like I have a vague impression of him except of his pov in the story.

TenouTenouover 9 years agoAuthor

My first idea had been to leave him wtihout a description. This way it may be easier for the male readers to put themselves inside his skin.

In any case, if I see this doesn't work I'll have one of the other characters describe him in an "off-screen" scene

RpierzRpierzover 9 years ago
Awaiting next chapter

Like it thus far although I find it a bit tough to actually like Ralya, I prefer Silna. She was basically the only one out of everyone who treated him nicely from the get go.

TenouTenouover 9 years agoAuthor
Updates

Chapter 3 has ended up being longer than expected, so I will be splitting it into chapter 3 and 4, that may end up being a little shorter than the previous two. They will be released in more or less a week and with not many days of difference between each other.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Thank you!

I love stories where the author does not describe the male lead!

magikman233magikman233over 9 years ago
anonymous has a small point

i didn't get a description of the male lead either....but maybe i missed in in chapter one,as it is i enjoy the story but it reads like one part anime and one part dungeons and dragons.....i'll need to finish it for my final opinion,until then keep writing good sir

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Awesome!!!!

Reading this again is as good as reading it the first time!

reddirreddirover 9 years ago

I'm enjoying your writing style as well as the story.

One question: Will Bran have actual ambassadorial authority, to speak for earth governments and corporations? I mean, will the earth officials back up any deals or treaties he makes?

rightbankrightbankalmost 9 years ago
"Labyrinths inside labyrinths"

I am learning to love this style of writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I Love this story!

It reminds me bits from Eragon , the Japanese Gate anime and tolkein.

Can't wait for more!!!

P.S. plz don't give the female elves pubic hair, or include overtly furry love inerests(anime style monster girls are fine though)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userTenou@Tenou
Sorry for my long silence. I've been diagnosed with a severe kidney condition. Now I'm feeling better, but my condition is chronical and can only only be fixed in a more definitive way through a transplant. I opened a business account in paypal so those who can't join my Patre...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories