All Comments on 'Cum 4 Mommy: A Virginity Lost Story'

by silkstockingslover

Sort by:
  • 25 Comments
SonForBBWSonForBBWover 6 years ago
Excellent

Excellent series, as always. Can't wait for Part Four.

Turtle1952Turtle1952over 6 years ago
Why?

She said he was to cum in her pussy but he pulled out. Why would he do that?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
OK

This was an ok story, bur really it was just Backseat Mommy light. Same taste, less filling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
How the 'Mighty' have fallen!

I usually find myself giving 'Standingstones' fairly consistent 4's or 5's, on is tales, but this one has drifted a long way from the author's usual excellent standards. I consider myself fortunate that I hadn't read Part One.

The constant 'Mommy' references were bad enough. Guys stop saying 'mommy' at about age 10 or 12, because even THEY realize it sounds childish and they want to be seen as being grown-up. The only real exceptions are found in the southern tier states in the USA, and in some foreign countries, where the term is "Mama" and there is no alternative to it. (Witness "John Boy" in every episode of "The Waltons".)

And, then, I hit the point in the story where the kid has a nine-inch cock. Sorry, but that proved to me that this was going to be another one of those stories that simply was not worth reading. Scroll straight to the end, vote 1 star, and be done with it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Hmmm.....

I guess my standards aren't as high as others, but I thought this was, as usual for this author, a pretty good story.

I do want to thank Anonymous for the lesson on the subtle differences in American regional and foreign grammar; very enlightening.

jon.hayworthjon.hayworthover 6 years ago
If the detractors could ....

I'm a fan - I like your writing. If I was going to criticise I would do it openly, not hide behind "anonymous".

This is addressed to the detractors. -

There are supposed to be only 7 basic plots for all fiction. - 1. Overcoming the Monster. 2. Rags to Riches. 3. The Quest. 4. Voyage and Return. 5. Comedy. 6. Tragedy. 7. Rebirth.

There are variations, added twists, and finesses and sometimes combinations, but in a short story the plot has to be pretty basic. Mother and Son incest how many plausible plots are there. Adolescent son lusts for mother. Mother with high sex drive lusts for son. Thrown together by circumstance - car breaks down snow storm etc - ship wrecked on desert island.

If you have written more than half a dozen stories then you will begin to reuse your plots. When you have written more than a hundred stories, as Jasmine has done, then some repetition is inevitable. What is truly amazing is she can still think-up new scenarios.

Once again thank you for an enjoyable story.

Jon

Spider1Spider1over 6 years ago
Loved it

Keep up your great work. Compelling, detailed and nasty. You are appreciated and a fine writer, even if Anonymous failures with English degrees type otherwise.

massagetherapymassagetherapyover 6 years ago
Superlatives?

I have written so many comments over the years, on your stories particularly, I really can't even come up with any original comments anymore.

Your stories always "make sense", I can't ever argue with how "natural" you write sex scenes. Your characters are all generally at least "B+" developed.

I'd say nice work... but then, how many 100s of times have I written that?

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 6 years ago
Loved it

You have done​ it again. I can't get enough of your stories​. Regardless of the topic your stories​ are always so erotic and never fail to make my cock hard. I have received feedback on several of my comments about your stories. Which proves to me I am not the only one that thinks you are the best author around.

legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 6 years ago
Depravity!

Lovely depravity! Mommy slut is such a whore! Wish I had a woman like that. Enjoyed your story. Rated a 5. And it was short enough that I actually read it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
My 2 favorite things.

My 2 favorite things a woman obsessed with cum and mother son incest. Any chance of her other sons coming back in time to join in?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Any chance...

Any chance of this slut getting the cum she craves from other places..? Would love it if she became a cheating whore for any man with cum in his balls!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Love it!

I love your stories! Keep them coining!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

glad to see this series continuing on, not a fan of the father being cockolded but still looking forward to where this story goes

daved470daved470about 5 years ago
Mom/son/gloryhole

Love your stories. However the gloryhole tales hold a special place for me. I wrote my first on here This year (more to follow) It is actually a true story and have more to recount as soon as I get more time. Thank you for all the excitement. You a great teller of hot tales..

animal99animal99almost 5 years ago
Part 4?

I love your stories, ever since I found them on another site years ago! (and later on XnXX.com!)

I can't wait for part 4, if there is one. I'd like to see how mom reacts to such a large intruder in her ass... if she does relent. Still, your stories are really fun to read and imagine. Thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very sexy!!

nashman1000nashman1000about 3 years ago
Fantastic

I love this series. And, I have read many, many of your other stories. You write very well. Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Ass Fucking

When will you be posting Cum 4 Mommy...An Ass Fucking Story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

What are you waiting for????....continue this story!!! No reason to start other stories till you're finished the one you're on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Amazing work as usual. Still working on the next chapter I hope!

4chuckssite4chuckssiteover 1 year ago

413. Too bad he never got to fuck her in the ass. SSL must have lost interest or had too many contests to enter that wouldn’t meet the parameters of this story. You make them interesting but I’d like to the the endings.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 1 year ago

This is a great series, too bad you haven't continued writing more of it. Please cum back to this and give us what you teased us with. Thanks for writing it's much appreciated 😊👍

TheOrangeGroveTheOrangeGroveover 1 year ago

What a great little series you had going here! Very thoroughly enjoyed the three parts you shared. Thank you! Shame you never continued it.

JasperJonesJasperJonesabout 1 year ago

More please!!!!!!!!!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersilkstockingslover@silkstockingslover
50803 Followers
I am a married woman who has a fetish for wearing nylons. My themes although I am not limited to them are: seduction, domination, humiliation, blackmail, lingerie,and submission. I write about my fantasies and will write stories based on other people's fantasies as well, ...