Cum 4 Mommy: A Virginity Lost Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Not your ass?" he questioned, as if reading my mind.

I surrendered and gave him all the power, in case he didn't already realize he had it, "All three of Mommy's fuck holes and cum catchers are open twenty-four hours a day, seven days a week, son."

"Oh yes," he groaned, still hammering away at my cunt, my own orgasm rising.

"Can Mommy ride you, son?" I asked, wanting to bounce on his cock like it was one of those dildo trampoline rides. (What, you've never seen one?)

"Sure," he nodded, pulling out.

He quickly moved to the couch, sat down and I just as quickly, like the bitch in heat I was, straddled his dick and devoured it whole like it was my cunt's last meal.

He cupped my breasts through my sweater as I began riding his cock.

"You like Mommy's titties?" I asked, as I pulled the sweater over my head to give him more intimate access and a much better look.

"I love them," he said, cupping them in his hands and leaning forward to suck on my hard nipples.

Trying to ride a cock while having your tits sucked is a challenge, so instead I just ground my cunt on his big dick.

He sucked, he licked, he bit my nipples while I ground on his cock, moving my hips back and forth.

The slow burn was driving me nuts and apparently it was doing the same to him too, as he suddenly lifted me up, spun around, lowered me onto my ass, spread my legs and slid right back into me in one impressively smooth motion.

"Ohhh, you mother fucker," I moaned loudly as he resumed fucking me like the Energizer Rabbit, with hard, fast, deep strokes. As I called him a mother fucker a rush of excitement coursed through me at the ultimate taboo term.

"I'm going to come in you, Mom," he warned, after just a few deep thrusts, my own orgasm on a rapid acceleration.

"Oh yes, you big dicked mother fucker, come deep in Mommy, plant your seed and claim ownership of Mommy," I babbled, wanting to give myself to him completely.

"So I own your cunt now?" he questioned, without missing a beat in his deep drilling.

"Yes, son, Mommy is your fuck toy," I declared, my orgasm so close I could taste it... and taste it was the correct descriptor.

"Over Dad?" he asked, stopping mid-thrust.

"Just declare it and this fuck hole will be yours only," I offered, so in lust and desperate to come.

"I like that," he approved. "I say Dad doesn't fuck you anymore."

"He barely did anyway," I said, not feeling any guilt over the transfer of the privilege of fucking me. This fuck was my best in two decades and one I would want to have again and again, while I didn't even come from Martin's slow based, meandering, love-making. It might take Martin months to even realise I wasn't fucking him any more, or ever if I continued to suck him off every so often.

"Well, I will be fucking you daily," he promised, resuming fucking me.

"Morning, noon and night," I moaned, as my orgasm resumed its rising.

"And in-between," he added, as he fucked me harder than I had ever been fucked before. My body bounced around and when he grabbed my ankles, pulled them together and leaned onto them to reach new depths in my fevered twat I came... like a banshee.

"Fuck!" I screamed, loud enough to wake the dead.

"Oh fuck," he grunted himself just a few seconds later as he pulled out, spread my legs and shot his load on me.

Rope one rocketed like a missile right onto my face and forehead... man his cock was like a cum cannon.

Rope two was a straight bullet to my open mouth and chin.

Rope three hit right within the valley of my tits.

A fourth rope dripped into my belly button.

A final drop landed directly on my cunt as he moved to my face and slid his cock back into my mouth. I slowly bobbed on his cock, nursing his cock for any last cum I could get.

He then said, "I should get back to school."

"You never had any lunch," I said, realizing other than some quick pussy licking he hadn't gotten to eat.

"I'll go through the drive-thru on the way back to school," he said, getting dressed.

"Okay," I nodded, as I scooped cum off my tits and put it in my mouth. The best cum was when it was warm and right out of a cock, but all cum was yummy cum.

I then added, "I do expect a cum appetizer before dinner tonight."

"Only one?" he asked.

"As many as you can produce," I answered, scooping cum off my chin and into my mouth.

He laughed, "I'll see what I can do."

"No more jerking off, young man," I said in a firm motherly voice. "I expect every load saved for your mother."

"I can't promise that," he said, before adding, "but I'll make sure to shoot into a cup for you if you aren't home.

"Cum shots," I smiled, "I like that."

"Or cum in your coffee."

"Or on my toast."

"You're insatiable," he said, as he headed out.

"And don't you forget it," I called out as he the door closed.

I scooped the rest of the cum off my face as I pondered what next.

A few loads of cum a day?

A good hard fucking a day?

His dick up my ass? Shit, I hadn't been ass fucked in decades.

Could I even take his dick up my ass?

Only one way to find out...

The END

Coming next...

Cum 4 Mommy: An Ass Fucking Story

Well, you can't allow your son to fuck your face and cunt and not allow him access to your ass, can you?

12