Cum Addict Pt. 01 Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before Kat can recover, Richard slides a finger into her pussy all the way to the top knuckle. He slowly pulls it back out and then pushes it back in. He continues the attention on her clit while he fingers her tight pussy. Within a minute, another orgasm hits Kat. Richard sucks the juices up from this one as well. He adds another finger and slowly slides it in deep next to the other. He continues sucking and licking Kat's clit. Within another minute, another orgasm hits her. Her legs start shaking even more.

Richard repositions his fingers to aim directly at Kat's g-spot and quickens the pace. He pulls his head back to see the face of his new potential protégé while he finger fucks her young pussy. Kat has her eyes closed and her mouth wide open gently gasping for air. Then he dives his face back in. Faster and harder his fingers go. Until finally Kat goes stiff and starts squirting pussy juice all over Richards face. Richard clamps his mouth on to her pussy and sucks down her offering.

As Kat's orgasm slows to a halt, Richard slowly pulls his fingers out of Kat's now juicy pussy. He reaches up and puts them in Kat's mouth. She accepts his fingers and sucks them clean. She has never tasted her own pussy before. Richard lets her lie there and recover for a moment before he gets up. He walks over to the sink and washes his face and his hands and dries off on the towel.

Richard helps Kat off the floor. Kat can't stand very well, so he leans her against the counter. After a moment, he looks her in the eye and asks, "Do we have a deal?"

Still gasping for breath Kat practically yells, "Hell yes!"

Richard smiles and says, "Good. I will be by tomorrow evening. I will have a handwritten note with instructions for our first meeting." And with that, he walks out the door.

Kat leans against the counter for several minutes. Then she realizes the water is on in the shower. After finishing her shower, Kat falls into bed for a badly needed nap. Her final thought before dozing off is 'wait until Tif hears about this'.

12