All Comments on 'Cum Bucket Night Ch. 02'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Wonderful story

What a couple of bad girls. I loved this story, thanks for doing the series and breaking it into two parts. Is there another part. It was so hot, so erotic. Only thing better would be at the end brushing her teeth but only having cum and not toothpaste. These girls mouths must have been hurting but their complexions must be great from all the face cream!!!! Thanks for doing this story.

kathy2b46kathy2b46about 14 years ago
great

very hot , what a great way to get so much cum and get paid and be unknown, i can see getting turned on suckin so much cock

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great exciting work

Love your work and style.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wonderful stuff

You are amazing I love you

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I love this story

GReat job. You are a great writer.

hannabi19hannabi19almost 11 years ago
cumtastic

got me really wet and horny and wanting myself to be in that position...taking all the cum....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
OMG nasty and hot

I have been fingering myself imagining I was with you two at the frat house. Loved the ending where they jerked off on you. Bukkake action! Damn and I thought having two bj dates in a night was hot. This was awesome. Thanks - Kimberly D.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
OMG Nasty

What a bad, bad girl who is good, oh so good. Have you done other things now older, or was this just a young girl thing? In any event, want to know, and love this sequel.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
WILD, KINKY, UNIQUE

Hit the happy medium. No love, no romance. Just sexy blow jobs. A competition made the excitement higher. Kinky with the bukkake twist at end. But on the other hand, it was mostly respectful (ass-eating excepted), no pain, no coercion, no bondage. So in between -- no lovey-dovey but no brutality.

Also liked it that even the guys who did not get blow jobs were not left out. Was hoping president would not be left out, so yay (but, being president and their handler, one of the girls might have fucked him -- or double-teamed him).

Good storytelling skill along with dialog. Also great language ability (spelling, grammar, etc). Capable author.

Paul in Oklahoma

ShyLibrarianSLShyLibrarianSLover 4 years ago
Embarrassingly familiar :)

Brilliant job of capturing the humiliation/excitement of being broke in college and finding "interesting" ways to cope.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

timeless classic, one of the best stories ever on this site, from one of the best authors ever. --russeltrust

lillyjones1402lillyjones14025 months ago

Absolutely loved it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous