All Comments on 'Cum Bucket Night'

by RobynG

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
thumbs down

robyn you can't write a story like this and leave ithanging unless you callit part 1 or something like that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Whew

Part 2 soon please!!!

pavlovpavlovabout 14 years ago
Not fair

Writing a good, seductive story beginning and leaving it hanging like this.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Great story.

Hot story. What's next. I think these two have a new career, and certainly need a spanking by a professor or something!!!!

Great work. Really liked this and looking forward to the second part.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Love this story

Just wanted you to know how much I loved this story. So erotic and hot. Please do more. Please.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Hot and Sexy

Thanks for a sexy, seductive, erotic and different story. These girls are near perfect, far as I can tell, and makes the girl who often visited us at the frat house seem like a nun. Excellent writing and wonderful tale. Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
You filthy little wench

delicious writing...Mancelt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
the rules where different

the women would be in the same room, so there would be no cheating ,and they would spit cum in a glass .The woman with the most cum after the time was the winner and the loser had to drunk both glasses to get paid. that made i real compatition

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Have to ask

How do you take the crappy comments when you write so very well?

I loved this story, as did my friends that I shared it with. And love all your other stories as well. You probably don't write as much as you should because of the bozo comments, but, please, write more. This is a great story, and I long to know more about you and your boss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Love this, more please

Wow. What a beginning of a story. So well set up. I was worried this was a suck off story without much plot, but wow I never expected this tale. It's riveting. I want more. I can't wait until I read about how the girls do with the frat boys. They will undoubtedly be horny types. Will the girl's mouth's ache? Will they get out in one piece? So very hot so many opportunities for this to go many ways. Can't wait until I ready chapter two. (I hope they get to wear some cum).

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Love the story

Hate people who wrote stupid inane retarded as swipe comments.

Damn what a great erotic story. More more more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous