Cum Bucket Night

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Turns out this meeting spot kept us away from the frat house, so as our vehicle couldn't be identified. Bradley, the frat guy, stressed our anonymity. I looked at him, wondering if Tiffany or I would be blowing him that night, but he smiled as if he knew the question. He handed each of us an envelope and told us to put it in our car, letting us know that there was $250 inside as a down payment credited against our "winnings".

"There's 24 guys at the house tonight, not including me," explained Bradley. "Of course, I'm not in the lucky group of guys. They've been tested within the last two weeks, they are clean.."

Bradley looked us up and down, giving me a smile. "It's a shame I won't partake in the competition. But rules are rules. So, uh, Courtney, are you aware of the rules?"

I almost didn't answer, as my new name didn't ring a bell. Then I realized he was speaking with me. "Uh huh."

The guy said that if anyone got rough, suggested sex or anything but oral we were to immediately leave the room. "The competition is expected to be fair, and we want you ladies to be comfortable under the circumstances. Plus, it can be fun, right, uh, Sharon?"

My roommate nodded yes.

This was going to be a night of all nights.

12