All Comments on 'Cum Club'

by jack_straw

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
VERY NICE STORY!

Would love this to happen to my wife!!greguk!

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
more than cum

this bitch needed more than cum. she should have received a piss douche, a piss enema, a long drink of warm pee and a piss shower. what do you bet she would have cum over and over?

CumbabyCumbabyover 19 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!

By far the best and most original story I have read here yet.

It was not only sheer erotica, it actually had an interesting story line!

The author's detail description of the events reveals he is one who understands the addiction to raw cum women have.

Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
a sex story with a moral

I feel guilty of cumming

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Good, but not severe enough.

I don't understand why she had so many orgasms. She should've suffered more. Bitches like that don't deserve orgasms. Nothing but misery is what she deserved. Not even the slightest trickle of joy. Only hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
loved it

That was fucking good!

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Very well done!

This story was enjoyable to read. The good guys won and the bitch got hers in the end (literally AND figuratively). I'm impressed with the great deal of effort that obviously went into this storys culmination. Thank you!

PS) Keep them coming.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Bullshit

Another shit story for you queer motherfuckers. Author, you are truly sick. Why do you hate women so much? I thought you were better than this. I was wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Revenge is sweet

and the bitch got what she deserved. Too many people are stepped on by women who use their backs not their brains.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Great story

This was a great story. I dont know what the other person who gave this story a zero was thinking; but I loved it. It was good that she got what she deserved. I didn't mind that she had a lot of orgasms. It was good that she enjoyed her downfall as much as she enjoyed her climb to the top.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The bitch deserved it

This was great. I would have liked to see her get delivered to her place of employment and put in stocks. She's have be be bent over with her tits hanging down. Then she could have her legs spread. There could be some kind of sticks that people could put in her cunt and her ass as they walked by. Then more guys could shoot their load on her! More video of that too!

sakurababesakurababeover 17 years ago
GAWD! My body is THROBBING!

You've tapped into my deepest, darkest fantasy of being gangbanged against my will and forced to cum again and again. My pussy is wet and throbbing now and the thing that would've put me over the edge is if she'd been fucked in the pussy and ass at the same time. Think about it next time!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
i have to say 50-50

ok this was an amazing story...i even came to it , but seriously how can you people say she deserved it? nobody deserves to be raped...thats horrible for you to say that

havingfun94havingfun94almost 17 years ago
WOW

really enjoyed it, thats really dark glad to see no detail was left out, keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
Delightful fantasy

Nothing better than some bitchy woman getting a good serving of cum on her face. i had an erection almost the entire story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 16 years ago
Some good stuff

I like dom/sub stories, as well as non-con/reluctance, and this one really turned my crank!

This was a well written story that was highly erotic. Looking forward to whatever you put out next.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wife and Sis

Great story. I wish I could see my wife in that position. I would love to see her ass raped by many guys. My sister is a teasing piece of fuck meat and could use a good gang bang too, starting with me. Would love to see my wife left cum stained with a sore used ass on our front yard for the neighborhood to see. I'd tie my sister up and fuck her all night long and then share her.

OneShotOneOneShotOnealmost 11 years ago
good of the rapist

To provide her proof of the crime.

NitpicNitpicover 2 years ago
Why

Why didn't he get revenge on the bloke who didn't promote his daughter,he is as much to blame,if not more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous