Cum Dancing

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife opened her eyes as her climax ebbed and she glanced over her shoulder at me. She flashed me a weak smile before turning back to Malcolm and nodding.

His hands circled her neck and he squeezed tighter blocking the flow of oxygen into her lungs as he thrust deep and hard into her depths. The wet, squishy sound of his dick pistoning into her gaping hole and his body slapping hard against hers rang in my ears and I slowed my hand over my dick to stop my building climax.

"Hey," Malcolm said abruptly, "why don't you make yourself useful and lick your girls ass." He turned them around so his back was against the wall, pointed to the floor and looked expectantly at me as he softened his grip on my wife's throat.

I'd never been one to get bossed around by another guy, and certainly not one twenty years my junior and 6 inches shorter than me, but he had a commanding presence despite his youth and I obediently dropped to my knees behind my wife. I spread the cheeks of her sexy, heart shaped ass apart and ran my tongue up the length of her smooth, Brazilian waxed crack.

My wife moaned deep and low and her body rocked as Malcolm continued to fuck her hard and fast. I was surprised that he could fuck her so vigorously for so long without cuming but he showed great stamina and I was a little awestruck.

My tongue penetrated her tight, rubbery sphincter and she groaned softly. She loved anal play, both giving and receiving, and her body responded to my knowing tongue. The fact that I was just inches from Malcolm's hard dick was not lost on me and I fought the powerful urge to slip lower and make accidental contact with his shaft.

"Oh fuck," my wife groaned, "oh shit. Don't stop. Harder baby, I'm gonna cum." She grunted and moaned as Malcolm fucked her even harder.

His balls slapped lightly against my chin and his friends finally joined back into the action after stroking themselves and watching.

John moved to my wife's left and grabbed her leg with one hand as he pawed at her big, natural tit with the other. The musky scent of his manly body wafted over my and my head began to swirl with a myriad of homoerotic desires. He had a nice athletic body that was nearly hairless, matching his shiny bald head, and a light mocha complexion with a slightly above average dick that I was sure I could handle without issue.

Trevor flanked my wife on her right and pressed his lips against hers. I looked up and saw him grab my wife's hair, pulling it hard while Malcolm held her throat and fucked her at a dizzying pace.

Trevor was thicker built than the other two and he had a nice fat, unclipped dick. His body smelled fresh and clean and I eyed his cock like a starving man would look at a steak. I wanted to taste it and I was almost willing to chance a beating to do so.

I felt Trevor looking at me and I sheepishly glanced up at him. He had a wry grin on his boyish face and he nodded knowingly as he turned his hips slightly until the tip of his cock brushed against my cheeks.

"Go for it man," Trevor said in a thick Caribbean accent.

I flashed him an inquisitive look and continued to lick my wife's tight asshole. Saliva oozed from my mouth making her ass slippery and wet and I eased two fingers inside it as I turned and kissed the tip of Trevor's pretty dick.

The tangy flavor of precum coated my lips and I moaned softly. Trevor's strong hand slid down my wife's body and cupped my head as his hips pushed gently forward. I couldn't believe what I was doing. I had sometimes wondered, of late, what it would be like to suck a cock and the taste and feel was mind blowing.

My lips parted and I eagerly welcomed his warm, throbbing manhood into my mouth as my fingers pumped into the hot depths of my pretty wife's asshole.

Trevor grabbed my head and pushed his cock down my throat just like Malcolm had done earlier to my wife. His hips started to thrust and I opened my throat and surrendered to the power in his arms and hips.

My fingers slipped from my wife's asshole and I turned my body to face Trevor's. My hands caressed his legs and I cupped his balls with one hand while the other kneaded his smooth, muscled ass. I was surpised at how erotic and sexy it felt to touch a man's body and I focused all of my attention on pleasing him.

John pushed me out of the way and I heard my sexy, drunk wife moan uncontrollably as he fed his cock into her ass. She and I sometimes used a small dildo to simulate a double penetration so it wasn't the first time she'd been double stuffed but both Malcolm and John were bigger than me and my latex friend.

I reached down between my legs and stroked my hard dick while Trevor fucked my mouth like a pro. He seemed to have no issue with having a man between his legs and I was sure I was not the first guy to take his cock. His hips moved faster and his breathing quickened but after at least fifteen minutes he seemed no closer to cumming and he pulled my lips off his dick.

My wife, Malcolm and John had moved over to a somewhat worn couch where John knelt in front of her with his cock in her mouth while Malcolm forced his big slippery dick back into her sloppy wet cunt. Her muffled cries were a mix of pleasure and pain and I saw her hand working her still needy clit before Trevor spun me around and pushed my face against the wall.

He spat into his palm and smeared his saliva into my ass crack and then repeated the process with his big, uncut cock. My heart was racing and my mind was reeling. I had never even considered the idea of taking a cock into my ass and the idea simultaneously terrified and excited me.

"Relax your ass man or this is gonna hurt," Trevor warned. He rubbed the slick tip of his prick over my sphincter and I breathed deep. I exhaled slowly and relaxed my balloon knot letting him ease the tip inside him.

I winced in pain and struggled to relax as the first few inches entered me. My eyes closed and I grabbed hold of my dick. I was only semi erect but when he pushed deep my cock inflated in my hand.

John grunted from across the room and I heard my wife choke and swallow as he busted a nut in her mouth. She'd never been one to swallow but I suspected that he hadn't given her a choice and, truthfully, I didn't hear her complain.

Trevor fucked me hard and fast. His big thick cock felt enormous in my virgin ass but the pain morphed into a warm, pleasurable feeling almost immediately. My grunts and moans filled the room and I felt his cock grow bigger and harder in the moments before he exploded inside of me, painting my bowels with his thick, hot seed.

Trevor pulled his spent dick from my gaping ass and I slumped to the floor. I still hadn't cum and neither had Malcolm. He was deep inside of my wife, touching places I could only dream. Her eyes were closed and her face contorted as another climax rocked her thick, sweat soaked body.

"That's it baby," Malcolm said softly. "Let it go." I'd lost track of how many times she'd cum. She looked exhausted and well used but he seemed fresh and eager for more.

My wife glanced at me and smiled weakly as Malcolm guided her onto her hands and knees. His huge cock was still rock hard and it glimmered from root to tip from a generous coating of her succulent juices.

"Are you ready for the finale baby," Malcolm asked playfully. He pushed her head down and then grabbed her wide hips.

"Yes," she whimpered as he thrust deep. He pushed his rhumb into her asshole and then backed his cock out until just the tip was inside her. "Finish me baby."

Malcolm thrust into my wife like a jackhammer. The thumb of his left hand was 2 knuckles deep in her ass and his right hand gripped her soft, fleshy hip. His body slapped loudly against hers making a deep cupping sound that I knew I'd never forget.

"Are you there?" He grunted. Sweat rolled down his chocolate colored back and his strong glutes flexed as his hips thrust. Malcolm groaned and pushed his big dick balls deep. His balls tightened andbhis cock twitched as he erupted into my wife's warm womb.

He stayed inside her and thrust slowly for several minutes after his climax had ebbed. Their combined juices coated his semi-turgid shaft with a white frothy lather and my wife cooed and mewed softly. Her voice oozed contentment and she whimpered sadly when he pulled his spent cock from her smoldering embrace.

"Your turn man," he snickered. He pointed at my wife's wrecked pussy and flashed me a triumphant grin. "Not sure if she'll notice you're inside her but give it a try."

I knelt on the couch behind my wife and looked at her sloppy, oozing pussy. The room reeked of cum and pussy and my nostrils flared. I breathed deep, drawing the rich, pungent aroma into my lungs.

My cock sank effortlessly into her cum filled hole and my pulse quickened. I thrust hard and fast but Malcolm had been right. It was like a ringing a bell as my cock sloshed around in her gaping cum drenched pussy.

My body tensed and I came hard inside my wife's frothy, well used pussy, adding my seed to Malcolm's in the depths of her womb. I felt waves of remorse and regret in the aftermath of my climax.

My wife and I dressed in silence after we finished and she exchanged cell numbers while I tried desperately to work through the confusion in my mind.

The next day life went on as if nothing had happened. My wife and I talked later, once the shock and emotions from the night had lessened in intensity, and we agreed that it was a night we'd never forget but it wasn't something we would actively seek out again. If something like that was to happen it would be organically and if it didn't that was fine too.

"I just wish I had a better view of you sucking dick and getting fucked by him," she teased. "Because that was hot as fuck Baby."

"Maybe you'll get another chance someday," I replied with an impish grin and the truth was that I hoped that she would because I'd enjoyed it a great deal.

12