All Comments on 'Cum Eater Ch. 02'

by anything_goes_1971

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Now your writing

Now, this is one fine fantasy. I believe I could find a few dicks to suck if only my bride would bite off on it. If she ever throws it out there I will show her this story and hopefully make my dream cum true...

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Damn,there is a lot of sickos out there !

This utterly perverted "writer" should be locked in mental asylum.

Why would ANY female allow genetically inferior species like niggers to even touch them?? It would be better to fuck with dogs or monkeys !

hawkeye0007hawkeye0007over 13 years ago
Racist!

I didn't like the story, but the anonomous racist redneck comment about "niggers" being an inferior species must have been learned from the Hitler handbook. I get sick and tired of ignorant asshole racist comments from pieces of shit who should crawl back into their caves. Notice, I am not anonomous motherfucker!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Hey, hawky, I thought that you are 007 ! Where is this 000 come from?

Oh yeah, are you a darkie that reacts so strongly to a criticism ??

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
great story

Unlike the other responses, I loved this story. I truly wish my wife knew about my sexual adventures with other men. One thing, though -- this story should be in the "gay male" category, not "loving wives". I'm a gay husband and this is exactly the type of story I love to read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute pile of shit .

By a retard !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
*Two way husband.

Found this to be an excellent story. Loved every sentence of it. just like your story my wife and I both love cocks. Although we share cocks at home she sends me out to get cock and I do the same for her. It's normal for us to come home with my ass filled with cum and her to have her ass and cunt full. It adds excitement to both of our sex lives. Wouldn't change a thing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Mind diarrhea !

By a tow animal.

Bimike43Bimike43almost 10 years ago
Another good installment. 4/5*

Thanks

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
Wrong category...

Wrong category...This is all gay...

Rwa4768Rwa4768almost 5 years ago
Good story

I enjoyed your story, I love sucking cock, but haven't done anal.

AnnetteBishopAnnetteBishopabout 4 years ago
Love this chapter

Lots of cum in my husbands and my cum slut asses and mouths. We both love being fucked. We’re true cum sluts. Xoxoxoxo Annette ♠️♠️♠️💋💋

26thNC26thNCalmost 3 years ago

If LW’s favorite old whore liked it, there has to be some black dildos in it somewhere.

Photo_GWPhoto_GWover 2 years ago

Phew, is it hot in here or what?

Leroi123Leroi1238 months ago

I liked the majority of the sex and the story – well-done. What I didn't like, however, was the verbal and physical abuse levied on to the husband by both his wife and her bull. I also did not like the fact that she conspired with the bull to rape her husband. Even if her husband ultimately enjoyed it, initially her bull's anal intercourse with him was nonconsensual!

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

very exciting leaves me breathless :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous