All Comments on 'Cum for My Wife Pt. 01'

by jbrig

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Very Creative

You have a knack for coming up with creative and sexy situations. I love all of your work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
The stories are great, but....

....you never continue them once you start. It's frustrating.

donaldelliott11donaldelliott11over 8 years ago

I enjoyed reading "Cum for my wife", and hope you finish it!

I love stories about straight men who get "bent over" and go gay. My own particular favorites involve some sense of humiliation, and maybe the guy has an audience to witness his conversion.

Donald

You might enjoy one of my stories about once-straight guys:

https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=789392&page=submissions

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
parts 2??

Downloaded and read ALL your stories. Love them! But, don't number them if there is only going to be one. I know writing is hard, continuing a story is hard. If ideas are a problem, ask readers for suggestions or find writers blogs, etc. I like the forced gay/bi thing. Perhaps the protagonist can be derided by male friends, brothers, male bosses, only to have the same "gone gay" experience. I think the wife being supportive at first, but becoming less supportive and more empathetic to the rapists/good guys works well.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Grammar & spelling

Enjoyed the story except for the atrocious grammar, tense and spelling. Try to improve these and you’ll be a better writer.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 3 years ago
I agree with Donald Elliott

I too love stories of married men who go gay. I am one of them. I love cock -- sucking, swallowing and getting fucked.

I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter and also your other stories.

keep up the great writing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous