Cum Kitsune Yukari Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Though just when Yukari was about to give up and leave a group of five green-skinned muscular warrior demons marched from a side room to surround her. Their fiery eyes stared her down oddly agitated even for brutish grunt demons. They were all taller than her even when she stood up.

"You should have just taken the hospitality, now you get to deal with us," one of the demons declared. All of them wore simple loincloths that let most of the bulging muscles to be in full display. Yukari's eyes trailed along the firm lines while a smile crept on her lips. The semen these demons possessed was passable to her and she was unable to believe she had not noticed them sooner. Like something had protected them from detection.

"What you smiling at? If you won't give up we will beat you until you do," another of the brutish green demons threatened. So Yukari lifted her hands into the air while making her clothes seemingly disappear to reveal her shapes. Though she did keep the disguise of the human healer.

The group of demons immediately began devouring Yukari's body with their eyes. Their bulges grew bigger and their focus went to other places than her smile.

"Wait, why would a human walk naked just with illusion clothes, that's something a demon would do," yet another demon voiced and the others seemed to stop to think about it.

"Does that matter?" Yukari asked sounding a bit impatient. Even if she knew what she wanted she was trying to not act too rash to avoid getting into any new kind of tedious trouble on top of what she already was in. Though she did realise using illusion clothes was a mistake in her current predicament even as lesser demons usually were not able to tell the difference unless they tried to rip them open.

"We not hunting demons, only human martial artists," one of the demons clarified like he was being helpful to the woman whose erect nipples he was staring.

"So are you a demon or human?" another demon flared. Despite their semen potency in the end all five of them looked so generic green demons that Yukari had trouble even remembering which ones had talked.

"I'm a human, trust me," Yukari replied with a shrug.

"Why would she lie when she knows we would let her go if she's a demon?" one of the demons exclaimed. He had slid his hand into his loincloth to stroke his cock like nobody would notice or at least care.

"Maybe she one of those traitor demons who refuse to submit to the new emperor," came another reply from the demons as they kept talking to each other. "Yeah, I heard the cock addicted golden kitsune that went around begging for cum for decades revolted and killed thousands of soldiers."

"Yeah, this could be her thinking we too dumb to notice her disguise," came an almost excited exclamation from one of the demons.

"If I really were her, wouldn't you be dead already?" Yukari voiced with an eye roll. It used to be so easy, she could just walk to any demon and ask to be fucked and they would usually comply. The regret for ever venturing to the capital region was growing stronger to her. Sure she could just reveal who she was and make them beg to fuck her but if she did that more than once eventually some stronger demons might come after her as she was not sure how wanted she was. Though even these demons were calling her a traitor for some reason so she probably had gotten some bothersome reputation that would hinder her semen hunting.

"Yeah, we can't kill even a hundred soldiers so if this really was her, we would be dead," one of the demons concluded and the others nodded.

"Maybe she just wants our semen first, then she will kill us," one of the demons said and the others nodded.

"Then wouldn't it be smart if you just tried to appease her with your cum if I really was her?" Yukari voiced with an irritated tone but the brutish demons seemed to lack any ability to notice it. Though her words did cause some strange confused looks.

"No, because then you would kill us but if we won't give you our cum... then we can lure you into the camp with the strong boss," one of the demons stated like he had gotten a smart idea.

"Don't say that, she's listening," another demon uttered.

"So if I won't try anything until we go to this big strong demon, you believe that I'm human?" Yukari asked with a sway of her breasts.

"Yeah, makes sense," came a reply with group nodding.

"Then let's go," Yukari flared and led the demons out of the inn.

The innkeeper and the few humans who had watched the situation sent almost amused looks at the leaving demons. Even if they were clearly in cooperation with the demons they did not seem to care what fate would be ordained for them.

** * **

The demons escorted Yukari through a forest for several minutes. All of them had trouble in not colliding with trees as their eyes were locked at Yukari who was not showing them any mercy. She kept swaying her shapes in an exaggerated matter while she walked. She even kept stopping now and then to bend over but the demons did not seem to have that much of an issue with it to even try preventing her from doing it.

Though when Yukari bent over the fifth time one of the demons came hard on her from behind to ram his long green brick-cock into her pussy. He showed no signs of holding back and his fingers dug into her sides while he slammed his hip into her. The force was enough for her to reach the ground with her hands for extra support. Even if her immortal demon body was naturally athletic she lacked the brute strength to match most physically stronger demons like this.

"What are you doing?" one of the demons exclaimed even if all of their cocks were peeking out of their loincloths.

"I don't care what she is, I'm fucking her," the demon thrusting his soaked cock in and out of Yukari exclaimed. His bulged veins dragged out thick pussy juices while his tip kept tapping Yukari's inner gate. Even when fully inserted he was not long enough to penetrate into her womb but he was definitely thick enough to stretch her wide.

"I think it will be fine if we won't cum into her, just use her holes and pull out," one of the demons pondered while starting to stroke his cock against Yukari's back. Her hanging head was hiding her almost gleeful smile with her currently black hair.

"If I were that evil semen loving kitsune, wouldn't it be smarter to cum inside and hope you appease her to not kill you?" Yukari asked with gaping lips. Her body had been more than ready for this and at this point, she was sure she would be fucked regardless.

"Yeah, let's just fuck her and think what to do later, this hole is better than most martial artists," the demon pumping Yukari announced and the others nodded.

"Wait why would she say that if she was a human? A human would not want that," one of the demons exclaimed and all but the one slamming into Yukari stopped to think for a moment.

"Yeah, she is supposed to beg for mercy and scream, not bend over and keep the position like that," another demon replied. Though despite freezing they still kept touching their erect bulged cocks while staring at Yukari.

"Aah gods, please don't cum inside of me, I don't want your filthy demon seed inside of my tight martial artist pussy that I have trained to only please my beloved human and nobody else," Yukari voiced with a weird mix of pants and eagerness. She did not really know what a human in her situation would say but she decided to practice it to make her disguise more believable. Though the demon using her was only growing more forceful by the second, like he only wanted one thing that was to pump her womb full of cum. Especially in this position, she was sure most of it would not escape even if he was unable to release directly inside.

"Hear that, she begged and I got so much harder. Only a real human can do that with her words," one of the demons concluded.

"Maybe if we hold her down we can overpower her while we fuck her even if she was not a human," one of the demons who mostly just wanted to stick his cock into Yukari suggested.

"I'm not sure, that did not really sound what a human would say," a more careful demon pondered even as he too moved with the others to make Yukari go to all fours so it would be easier to press her against the ground with a raised hip.

"Please, I only want small pathetic cock from my dedicated partner, don't force me to enjoy your hard beautiful demon cocks," Yukari panted with drooling lips while her face was pressed sideways to the ground. She was now being gripped hard from all over her body and some hands were even gripping her breasts. Fingers dug into them while they were twisted around like a stress relief toy.

"Fuck, her begging is so hot, I'm going to cum," one of the demons uttered moments before his seed hit to the ground at the corner of Yukari's vision. He did not even try shooting it on Yukari but kept jerking his abundant load to the ground to form a pool.

"You are spilling it," Yukari flared. Just by looking and smelling she was almost able to taste the passable demon seed on her lips. Just the load from this one demon could give her almost half a day's worth of magic to sustains her existence. It was more than she had even hoped from these grunt demons.

"Why would you care? Unless you were the kitsune traitor wanting our cum all along," the demon declared jerking the cum even harder to the ground with a grin.

"I mean, please don't spill it so close to me. I don't want your filthy sweet-smelling cum anywhere near me... I don't want it inside of me unless it's from my human partner," Yukari exclaimed with a bit of panic since she thought that the demon that had managed to fuck her so long would also refuse to let her have it without her using force. Though that worry was in vain as hot seed blasted against her inner gate only moments later. She felt how the pressure was hard enough to force some inside all the while some blasted out of her.

"Please not so deep, I don't want sweet smelling demon seed so deep," Yukari panted and the demon fucking her was clearly encouraged to keep thrusting her deep. Though due to the volume of the semen the following pumps drilled more of it out than deeper through her tight inner gate.

"It's on my skin, so much of delicious demon semen is flowing on my skin," Yukari gawked. She was almost getting to tears just letting so much seed to go to waste while resisting the urge just to go lick it all. She did not remember when she had been in such a situation before. It would be so easy for her to deal with these demons and drink the seed from the ground. For a moment she considered of just burning the demons who had already release their seed but then she realized that it would not be too late to burn them after they had released all their semen on the ground and it would be a smaller hassle to her than having to deal with the living ones.

"Such a good cum-toilet," the demon who had fucked Yukari declared and dragged his length out one final time. It blobbed out of her with a rush of creamy semen while her elastic walls closed. The sensation made her opening visibly twitch.

"Maybe if I cum into her ass, she can't use it even if she is the kitsune," the next demon declared and pressured his tip against Yukari's rear gate. It resisted only a moment before it let the cock slide in.

"Aahj yeas... no, please, not my ass, humans do not use it to have beautiful demon cocks, not even my dedicated human partner has used my ass," Yukari panted. Feeling and smelling so much cum around her was starting to be oddly intoxicating to her. It was so sweet and she wanted all of inside of her.

"Fucking virgin ass is the best, it's so tight," the demon forcing himself entirely into Yukari's ass exclaimed. Even as her opening squeezed him like a ring he did not mind and simply held it all in to pressure his tip against the back walls of the space. His girth was large enough to build up the pressure even in Yukari's immortal body.

"Please, don't release your cum in there, it's so filthy since I have a normal human ass," Yukari panted. She really hoped the demon would not notice just how clean the place was. She had not pooped ever since she had changed to her cum-based diet.

Yukari suddenly froze. She felt a strange power nearing the location. It was a mix she had never sensed before and it was coming straight at her. Though the demons around her did not seem to notice and they just kept using and irking her.

"Fucking martial artists is the best, their holes are so good even if they were the weak ones," one of the demons declared and the others nodded even if all of them were not convinced of Yukari's identity. Though the one in her ass only seemed to care about using the hole to milk his cock with slow pumps.

Though only a moment later the demons around Yukari began flying into the woods as blasts of force smacked them hard. She did not even bother focusing on what had happened to the one who had fucked her ass and her eyes tried to frantically find the source of the increasingly delicious feeling mix of magic nearby.

Three black-cloaked figures emerged from the woods. Besides the middle one who had the delicious aura one of the other two had a pretty nice magical scent too. Though the third one was bland despite the magical quantity, so it was clear she was female.

"I'm sorry we were not here in time, you can call me Zion, these are Jade and Moro," the obvious leader of the group voiced while trying not to look at Yukari while throwing his black cloak on her. She grabbed it tightly while burning every detail of the man into her mind. He had short raven black hair and purple eyes. Not to mention his facial structure was oddly handsome for a human. Though nothing compared to his dual aura of magic that was intriguing enough that she had to actively resist an impulse to just go lick his face to have a taste.

"You okay? Jade, can you help her?" Zion voiced while looking away from Yukari that had stared him with wide eyes and gaping lips like a paralyzed fool.

"What makes you think I know what to do," Jade muttered and lowered her hood to reveal her silver hair and cold blue eyes that lacked emotion. Yukari barely paid any focus on her but she made a mental note about her being a powerful ice-magic user.

Yukari had no idea what to do but she knew what she wanted to do. She wanted to taste this Zion human's semen and considering how they seemed like a pretty powerful group of martial artists they probably would not be willing to deal with her if they knew she was a demon even if Zion had strange demonic taint. In fact, it was so strong that Yukari's own already disguised demonic essence would be almost impossible to detect when next to him.

"Can you stand?" Zion asked and offered his hand to Yukari. She took it oddly meekly and stood up while clutching the black robe that she was barely using to cover herself. Just touching Zion's hand was sending tingles down her spine and she had to look down to hide a smile that formed on her lips.

"Jade, do you have a spare robe?" Zion asked and the silver-haired woman took a set of white robes from her bag and offered them to Yukari. She took them and put on with zero care about the humans getting even more glimpses of her naked body in the process even as they tried to look away.

"Something wrong? The way you keep looking at me..." Zion asked with an awkward mutter that did not fit his strong frame.

"So tasty..." Yukari slipped out but then uttered in almost panic. "I mean your aura is interesting... very interesting."

"You mean you can sense my condition just by looking at me?" Zion asked with an odd excitement.

"Well she has the silver eyes of a high ranking healer, we might have gotten lucky if she can... function," Jade voiced with a hushed tone that Yukari's keen kitsune ears heard with ease.

"I can function, do you maybe... want me to examine you closer?" Yukari asked almost trembling from excitement while trying to hide it. It made her get strange looks from the humans.

"We should go back before the night... she has obviously gone through a lot and could use some time to... rest," Moro voiced and the other two humans nodded. After that, they gave Yukari a pair of walking shoes and they went on a few hours until they reached a large camp filled with tents and soldiers. They wore a mix of military uniforms from regional militias to the old imperial guard. There even were some martial artists but the three that had escorted Yukari back to the camp were clearly some of the strongest even in the camp.

"You can share a tent with me... if you want," Jade voiced like she did not really want to do it herself.

"Didn't you want me to examine Zion?" Yukari asked. While they had walked she had stared Zion's back the whole time and his aura had looked even more delicious by the second.

"You should rest. I have no trouble keeping this damn curse in control a few more days until you recover," Zion voiced.

"You mean you did not eat a limb from some really powerful demon on purpose and try to adsorb its powers or something?" Yukari tried to say but in the middle of it Moro gagged her with his hands and the three dragged her into Zion's tent. It was at the centre of the camp and clearly the leader's. There even was the imperial banner of a prince next to it. Not that Yukari paid any attention to it.

"Not so loud... even if your analysis is half true. I did not try to consume the demon on purpose," Zion voiced with a low mutter.

"The real question is if you can remove the curse of not," Moro voiced before going out to make sure that nobody was too close to the tent to hear anything in the loud military camp.

"I would love to try... I mean I should be able to at least assist in containing it to a single part of the body even if I was unable to... remove all of it," Yukari voiced while trying to stop her eyes from wandering down Zion's body.

"That could be helpful, despite what his highness says. There is no way he can keep suppressing something this strong," Jade voiced.

"I told you to stop calling me that," Zion voiced with a hushed tone even if it really did not stop Yukari from hearing it.

"There is no way she did not recognize that damn prince banner in front of the tent. If you want to keep it a secret then throw it away," Jade said with an odd lack of emotion despite her words.

"Well, I guess it does not really matter... I'm the fifth prince of the unjustly deposed emperor and the leader of the loyalist armies," Zion voiced while he tried to see any reactions Yukari might do. "Though no need to bow, I'm not exactly royalty anymore if asking from that demon colluding despot that claims to be the emperor."

Yukari had not tasted royal semen before and was not sure if the odd potency that did not all come from the demonic essence was from the royal line or just his own personal power. Though regardless she really wanted to take a deep long taste of the semen.

"You really do not need to do this right now, feel free to go take a rest," Zion voiced as Yukari had just stared at him for almost a minute without saying anything.

"No, I need... I mean I need to do it right now until it spreads more," Yukari voiced while trying to figure out what she needed to say to make Zion strip down and let her fondle his balls.

"Is it that bad?" Jade exclaimed with panic that even broke her usual calm tone.

"Yes, very bad... he should strip down immediately so I can take a... closer look just how much his body has been... corrupted," Yukari voiced while barely managing to hide her rising excitement.

"Strip?" Jade exclaimed while her eyes did a sweep along Zion's body.

"Yes... the taint is all over his body... these robes are barely able to hide it," Yukari said and took a step closer to Zion who backed away under her suddenly intense stare.