Cum Kitsune Yukari Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You mean he has already begun to change?" Jade flared and lunged at Zion to rip his robe with a strength only a strong martial artist or a demon would be able to do. The fabric tore open on Zion's firm frame and revealed how purple demonic growth was all over his chest. He had clearly been using his powers to suppress the taint so that it had not grown to any usually visible area.

"You told me you would say when it gets this bad," Jade shouted in borderline anger.

"We both know it would have only made you react like this," Zion replied. He did not try to hide the tainted skin or even cover his muscular torso.

"Then what was your plan? Wait until you turn into a monster so we need to kill you?" Jade asked.

"Personally I was hoping to find a cure before that happens," Zion shrugged with an almost joking smile that only made Jade's face distort with more anger.

"You better cure him," Jade exclaimed and rushed out of the tent.

"Well... you heard her, what do you need me to do?" Zion asked.

"Take off your clothes and lay down," Yukari instructed.

"All of them? Wouldn't that be... troublesome to you... not to mention indecent and ruin your..." Zion voiced but then suddenly stopped like a scene he had seen before that day came into his mind. Suddenly it felt a bit silly to him care about the maiden's marital purity.

"No trouble at all, I need to see all of you to better... treat you... and that is all that matters between a healer and a critically ill patient," Yukari voiced really hoping it would work out like she whished even if she was swinging it step by step as she went.

"If that is what you say," Zion said before removing his already torn robes. Even if Yukari's focus was on trying to calculate the semen potency she also noted how it was almost a miracle Zion was managing to fight back the demonic taint. It was so strong that most martial artists would have been fully corrupted by it in a matter of hours.

When Zion revealed his cock that was almost erect Yukari tried to avoid looking at it to not make her goal too obvious. Though because the demonic purple skin was partly covering that part too she let her give it a few measuring looks.

Zion laid down on his field bed and placed his hands to cover his genitals in a bit bothered manner. He did not say anything even as Yukari staring at him made his cock become harder. In fact, he was not even looking at her while sweat formed on his skin.

"This is bad... you are almost done for... I need to quickly remove some of the essence before it overtakes you," Yukari flared trying to sound panicked and knelt on the side from Zion's crotch.

"What are you doing?" Zion uttered when Yukari grabbed his balls. She gave them a good twist while she began focusing all taint in his body into them. It was stronger than most and even she had trouble luring all of it into a single location. Though she still did manage to lure a notable amount.

"There is no time to explain, I need to act fast," Yukari exclaimed and Zion calmed down as he felt how the foreign demonic energy was flowing in his body. The tainted skin retreated and his balls swelled as it focused into them.

Zion's cock transformed into a demonic tool of bulged destruction with a shroom-like purple tip. Its veins were visibly pumping as it throbbed. He looked at it with borderline horror but still gasped from pleasure when Yukari slid her fingers along it.

Strong pulses from Zion's cock were almost paralyzing him even as any signs of demonic taint had disappeared from the rest of his body. Not to mention even now he felt how he did not need to use any power of his own to suppress the intruding energy in his body. Though just looking at his cock he could tell there was no way he would be able to hide it when it had become so big and hard.

"It's not going to stay like that?" Zion uttered. The fingers gripping on his twisted manhood were making his body fight an urge to just ram the tool with a single purpose into the healer. The urge was something he had never felt this wrong but he knew it was something he needed to fight. Though a moment later Yukari wrapped her lips around his hard throbbing tip and began to suck.

Yukari had been unable to hold back anymore. So much of sweet essence was just waiting for her to suck out. Just sensing the oozing power radiating from the manhood was almost driving her into a greed-fueled feeding frenzy. So she devoured the tip of the cock with an almost starved zeal using her tongue and inner cheeks.

Despite being an experienced warrior Zion just stared Yukari to take in more and more of his demonic cock he did not even recognize as his own. The soft lips and tongue were forcefully eating his rock-hard flesh that made him feel disgusted just by looking at it. Though still seeing the pure hunger in Yukari's silver eyes was just making his already hard to control lust roar stronger.

Impulse to just grab from Yukari's head and pressure her to take more of his length filled Zion's mind even as he knew that it might even hurt the high-level healer who had survived being used by a group of demons. Though his hand still lifted up to caress her silky black hair and just knowing he could do it was almost enough to stop him from doing it. Though then Yukari herself bobbed her head down and took his demonic length down her throat. Despite the pressuring sensation, the inner flesh felt oddly soft against his length. Like he was being lovingly embraced.

Zion knew what was happening was wrong even as he was able to sense how it was controlling the taint in him. As an imperial prince, he should not have such encounters with commoners. Then again he no longer was one if asking from the new emperor and if he ever would be able to take the throne, he could marry whoever he wanted. Even if it was a wandering healer who had saved his life while disregarding her own dignity.

A pulse of the seed releasing from Zion's swollen demonic balls with purple skin made his body jerk. The pressuring sensation was enough to make him clutch to the sides of the bed as his seed shot into Yukari's throat. He was so overwhelmed by the sensation that he did not even notice how she squirmed around in a frenzied attempt to swallow it all.

Nothing Yukari had ever tastes compared to the blend of the semen now bursting into her stomach. It might not have been as potent as Jejuna's divine seed but this definitely tasted better. It was clear Zion was a high ranked martial artist and the demon essence tainting him was from an ancient and powerful entity. Not to mention if it had been just some taint from a battle wound Zion would most like have been able to suppress it on his own but there was so much of it in his body.

Though no matter how hard Yukari tried to suck she was not able to get out all of the taint. Even when the semen stopped coming the demonic rod was rock-hard full of corruption lodged down her throat. So she had no choice put to move back to free the heavily saliva soaked tool from her pressuring assault.

"Shouldn't you... spit it out not to get tainted?" Zion uttered staring at Yukari Licking her lips. He had more than felt the pressure surging out of him and it was almost absurd none of it had spilt out.

After a pause, Yukari replied, "I need to study the seed like this to better... combat it... that's it. I need it in my body to learn ways to counter it."

Yukari's reply warranted a puzzled look but Zion was unable to refute that the operation had at least partially worked. Even as his manhood was still in the state it was in, the total amount of corruption in his body had notably decreased and was staying contained into one spot.

"Is it going to, stay like this?" Zion asked looking his hard throbbing demonic cock. There was no way he could be able to hide it even with robes and moving around with it might be troublesome on its own.

"There are ways but... it will take time... and a lot of effort," Yukari voiced and moved to kneel on Zion's thighs while rising her own robe. Even if the fabric was real at no point had she been given any undergarments.

"What are you?" Zion uttered as Yukari grabbed from his cock and began moving to sit on it. She made the tip tap her vulva despite it almost looking impossible for the bloated tip to fit her tight kitsune pussy.

"Shh, just let me do this unless you want to walk around with this thing," Yukari voiced unable to hide her excitement. At this point, she was sure she could get away with doing just about anything she wanted to the beautifully demonic cock. Though the concentration of foreign essence in Zion had been even stronger than she had hoped for and even she was unsure if she would be able to remove all of it. Not that she would give up without trying when it was so tasty.

Zion swallowed hard while Yukari sat down on his hard cock relying on gravity to pressure the tip into the embrace of her slippery walls that were more than ready. Just sucking the cock had made her body scream of wanting to be stretched and now her flesh quivered from the desired sensation.

Losing all inhibition for a moment Yukari pressured her hip down to push her inner gate deeper but at the last moment, she realized she was supposed to be a human. So she only took half of the monstrous length into her before starting to grind her hip.

"I will take responsibility, I will appoint you as my princess consort... once we reclaim my title," Zion uttered with a clearly conflicted face despite his eyes being solidly locked into Yukari's throbbing clit and stretched vulva that was moving like a suction cup wrapped on his rock-hard demonic flesh.

Yukari sent an annoyed look at Zion and leaned back to grab his balls as the demonic essence was trying to escape to the rest of his body. Even if she liked human semen now and then annoying sex-talk like this was what made her usually think twice when approaching humans on top of the usual zeal to attempt to pierce her demon body with other objects than cocks.

"So your sacrifice is not in vain... I can't even imagine what your must be feeling right now," Zion kept talking while Yukari avoided eye contact mostly to not see the weird human emotions on his face that had nothing to do with pleasure. Like having sex was something that made him sad and conflicted.

"But I can't hold back any longer, I must have you," Zion suddenly exclaimed and an almost demonic grin full of desire flared on his noble face. His hands moved like a blur to remove Yukari's robe with speed only a demon or a martial artist would be able to do. In the next moment, he pushed Yukari to the floor and lifted her legs in a way that fully utilized his longer than usual cock to drill her pussy.

"Oh, gods, this position," Yukari uttered while she moved her hands to balance her position that was mostly supported by Zion. He was spreading her legs in the air as much as possible while her back arched in a way she would not be able to stay in without something to lean against.

"No need to worry, I will take responsibility, no matter what happens to you," Zion declared and bent his knees to a first pressuring battering against Yukari's inner gate. The strike made her spat out saliva almost as much as the drilling dragged from her pussy.

Without holding back, Zion began using Yukari like just a hole to satisfy his erect cock that had climaxed already. The lustful grin from his lips was not fading like the fact his cock was not deflating was highly pleasurable to him. Especially in the highly adaptive kitsune pussy.

Yukari let her eyes to wander and spotted something in the corner of her eyes. It was Jade. She had entered the tent who knows how long ago and her eyes were locked into Zion whose entire attention was on drilling Yukari.

Jade's eyes were dilated and her lips were gaping a bit. Like she was somewhere between utter shock and blanking out. Even her slender fingers were twitching a bit on her sides. Yukari felt odd satisfaction from looking at her but she did not even look her back.

"I did not know even martial artist pussy was able to do this, I have been holding back for no reason," Zion flared and drilled Yukari even harder than before. Without even a pretence of mercy, he was making Yukari's stomach show a bulge caused by his tip at every strike. Though it was almost a miracle he had not managed to enter her womb. Like he still respected that human limit and focused his strikes in an attempt to simply stretch the elastic walls as much as possible.

"I have a good trained pussy, it's so good at treating demon corrupted cocks," Yukari voiced like her primary focus was on taunting Jade. Though her words did not even seem to be registered on her frozen faze.

"If this is going to treat me, I'm not sure if I want to be cured," Zion mused and changed the angle of his attack while stretching Yukari's legs a bit differently than before.

"I don't know how many times I need to draw out your cum to cure you but I will help you every time," Yukari declared and this time she managed to get Jade's eyes to be focused into her. There was an odd mix of anger and calmness in them.

Jade left the tent without saying anything and Zion kept using Yukari to sate his almost demonic lust for hours. He managed to cum several times but the taint persisted in his body almost like it was powerful enough to regenerate faster than it was possible to pump it out just using this method. Not that Yukari really minded as longer it lasted the more tasty semen she would get.

And so Yukari became the personal healer of the prince opposing the despotic emperor who was colluding with demons.