All Comments on 'Cum on Panties'

by jakladd

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Oh my Gawd!!

Need-want-desire several more chapters---HOT HOT HOT!!!

JoanneWrightJoanneWrightover 8 years ago
Hot. Am sending my husband the link

Sensational. My Hubby woukd adore this. I do too.

Of to be a "fly on the wall"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Delicious!!

Non-stop eroticism!! Loved every word!!

2hot2m82hot2m8over 8 years ago
hot

Wet Creamy Panties from Sucking! That's hot! Love Sucking Creme thru Panties! That's hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Closet bi husband

I'm a straight-looking, straight-acting, etc. well-hung guy... but I'm also a closet gay bottom. Not that I get much opportunity to indulge my secret side these days. I also have a secret fetish for my wife's underwear. One time when she'd been away on a work trip I was going through the laundry basket and found a pair of hers that had what looked and smelt like a cum stain! It's the only time I've ever suspected she cheated on me... instead of being angry or jealous - which would be hypocritical to say the least as I've been fucked by a few guys - I was turned on by it. I wanted to ask her about it but I chickened out...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
I'm a closet sissy husband too

I too am a closeted sissy husband who wears my wife's panties, nylons, bras and high heels while she's away for weekend visits to her parents. I also invite my "boyfriend" over when my wife is away and we have hot gay sex. He's a fantastic kisser, he has a wonderful big cock which I love to suck, and he fucks me deep and hard like the sissy faggot bitch that I am. My wife doesn't know yet but I often fantasize and dream about her finding out. Maybe I'll let her read this story and she'll realize what I've been doing and that I love sucking cock. Wish me luck when my wife finds out that her husband is a sissy faggot bitch.

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 7 years ago
added to my favourite stories

This was so hot because it's exactly me. I too am a married closeted sissy faggot CD bitch. I love dressing up (sometimes in my wife's clothes but I also have my own). I especially love sucking cock and getting fucked by men with big cocks. Just like you, when I dress up I feel so "femme and faggy" (as you said in your story). Please tell more stories like this one. It's so hot -- I put it in my favourites.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
OMG! Love it!

There are a lot of husbands out there like us - everyone including our wives think we are normal and straight when the reality is we are cock loving, pantie sniffing, cross dressing closet homosexual sissy fags. Its true.

For us it is an intoxicating drug, far more powerful and high inducing than anything ingested/smoked/drank...every bit as addicting too.

Straight men are fascinated with with us and in no way feel at all gay by having sex with us. But for us that is the excitement, the thrill of being, acting, dressing very gay. Walking around in high heels/panties/lingerie/dress/wig/make-up for a man to oogle and fondle you and let you suck his cock is such a thrill, something that does not happen very often but sends you to another world. You just love and adore it, love being released from the confines of every day life into the dreamy pleasant meadows of being gay, sucking cock, tasting and swallowing cum, kissing a man, perhaps getting fucked.

For us it is much more than a purely homosexual encounter, where if we just got naked as a man with another man it would not nearly be as satisfying as when we are able to act out as a feminine creature craving cock. Its in our psychological DNA, this desire to look and act feminine sexually. I've never understood cross dressers who claim to be “straight”….

Lets see:

High Heels

Stockings

Silky panties

Bra

Short sexy dress

Sexy make up

Sexy hair

These are what women wear to attract men. They are fooling themselves that they are straight. Its just denial. That’s OK, its not easy to come to grips with homosexual desires. If given the opportunity in private where no one would find out they would find that masculine men are very attracted to feminine men. If they would allow themselves to be admired, to be desired, that they make men hard, they will know how exciting it is to be in a woman’s place, how exciting to touch and feel cock, to submit to cock, to discover how exciting it is to surrender to cock, to suck cock!

I've cum to grips with this after many years of guilt and shame. Now it festers and simmers below the surface of my psyche and I know every orgasm with my wife or masturbating is achieved by imagining that I'm feminine, prancing around in panties and high heels for a man being gay, acting gay, sucking cock, kissing him, being his 'girlfriend' or wife or getting fucked. At this point in my life the acceptance of my closet homosexuality is a release, even knowing that I will likely never come out and my encounters are few and far between.

The reality of an encounter is that it is glorious yet brief but the good ones burn in your memory forever. Not sure when it happened other than always being very interested in my wife's panties (and panties in general) but eye spying a pretty pink or flowered silky pair of panties in the hamper invariably led to trying them on and invariably catching a whiff of the soiled panel. Not always are they soiled to 'perfection' (a crusty 'mucus' like scent rather than urine) but the time when you latch onto a pair of the uber heavenly scented panties it can lead to many mind bending masturbatory sessions, sometimes many in a day, three or more on the lucky days. Another exciting element of fragrant soiled panties is like the story above is ejaculating onto and putting the scent of your own cum over the scent of pussy. Intoxicating. Stupefying. Sultry. The call of the Sirens. Even clean panties I've cum into produces an addicting aroma even when dried and stiff but always ever so enticing when damp, especially after several days and many 'deposits' of excited ejaculations.

One encounter I was able to indulge in both being dressed, fem and gay for a male suitor and the happenstance of a perfectly fragrant pair of my lovely wife's soiled panties. I sat on his lap with my arms around his neck kissing him. He fondled me through my panties. I played with his cock. I sucked his cock. I put on a 'fashion show' for him modeling several pairs of panties for him to admire and play with me in. Settling into my favorite pair of sexy, silky panties and feeling oh so sexy in them I fetched the aforementioned heavenly scented soiled panties. He declined my offer for a whiff, but as you might guess I could not resist. I must tell you being gay and fem while getting fucked as I sniffed the panties was a fantastic experience as I messed all over myself.

Like the expression says "he's not gay, but his girlfriend is"......

cdCindy1cdCindy1almost 6 years ago
2nd comment

Response to Anonymous "OMG I loved it" comment.

Your comment is exactly me. I too am married but really feel that I'm a sissy CD gay husband. Your comment about dressing up is exactly how I feel. I too am coming to grips with my inner feelings and I might be ready soon to come out to my wife and tell her that I'm a CD who loves cock.

Anonymous and also jakladd -- can you both please respond and tell me if I'll be doing the right thing by coming out to my wife, or should I just continue my secret gay CD life ?? Please let me know your thoughts.

Hugs and kisses,

cdCindy1

Kerrysub4uKerrysub4ualmost 5 years ago
Me too

I am the same . Wife out. I dress up . I’ve even met men and been used like a girl I’m addicted to it. It’s all I want to do. If I could become some guys wife I would do it. Him and his buddies would be very happy. I love dressing and pleasing men. Pretty feminine things turn me on so much. I’m kerry8866@hotmail.com if anyone wants to chat.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Fantastic!!!

I was able come out to my wife about the cross dressing. She even gave me some of her panties to have. But, it took all the "thrill" out of it. I even shared a blowjob, which she got to watch me. She enjoyed it but held it as blackmail ever since. Seems most of the comments are from men who want to be demeaned or humiliated. This story is really not about sniffing panties,

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Re-read...Still HOTTTT 🔥💋🔥

Just revisited/re-read this story and it's still incredibly erotic 4 this excitable Pantyboi. You really "nail" the feelings and emotions induced, for me, when getting en-femme with my pretty panties and lingerie. Feeling the intoxicating fabric...the stimulation...total immersion in that delicious sissylust....Mmmm👙💋💓💜💗💄💋

SissyCrissy6245...........xoxoxo

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

It had elements of what really turn me on, especially the part about "cumming one more time before wifey gets home"! I love when my wife leaves, sexless due to illness but I have needs that are satisfied by crossdressing and cock sucking/ass fucking now! The story had writing issues so I still gave 5* because the comments were HOT!! Wish these Anon commenters would leave contact info, I feel we all have slutty cock lust in common!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I hooked up with a guy once and was dressed in my wife's lingerie. He fucked me as I sniffed my wife's fragrant soiled panties......Wow, it was fucking hot when we both came.

sissyinlwsissyinlwabout 2 years ago

I am a sissy cock sucker

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

I'm a cock sucking,sissy faggot cross dresser too. It seems most of us think our wives don't know we wear their things, but I think most do. Whenever we wear their things they get stretched out,maybe not a lot but enough for them to know we've put them on. My guess is for most wives they "don't ask,. don't tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

THE SISSY IN ME!!!

I loved this story, as I can relate. When my wife leaves the house for a few hours I feel that excitement in my stomach and through my body. Even if I try to resist the urge I still end up in her closet putting on panties and lingerie. I even have my own garter and stockings. Then of course the toys come out. I have not yet been with another guy but love to fuck my ass and can deep throat a thick 8" dildo. Also I have had a few "sissygasms" which were undscribable, it took me to new heights I never thought possible.

The best times were when I was away on business. Being dressed as a sissy and playing all night in a hotel room. I'm stroking myself just thinking about it as I write this. I want to hear from more closet sissy husbands. I feel better ( and horny) knowing I'm not alone. I can be so kinky and naughty when I'm home alone...tell me what you do when your wife's away and the sissy in you wants to play.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I have used the dry crusted scent of semen often to produce stunning, mind bending ejaculations into panties previously soaked by my cum to then sniff the damp semen soaked panties for another raging ejaculation leading to vicious cycle of "sniff crusty dry semen coated panties (huge extra points if they happen to be my wife's soiled pussy scented panties as a starter for the first splashes of semen, then sniffing her soiled pussy scented panties damp with ejaculations, this produces a hard on of unimaginable rigidity leading to an orgasm of epic, mind bending proportions, with the scent of damp semen soaked panties being second only to the taste of semen straight from the source) then masturbate to the scent of damp semen soaked panties...trying to get back to them before the semen dries, if not, the scent of dry crusted semen (and pussy scent if possible) gets me off so much to dampen the panties with ungodly ejaculations, continuing the vicious cycle, the only downside being is that eventually the repeated blasts of semen drown out the luscious scent of pussy soiled panties. 

The sentence above is either the pinnacle of my literary genius or an abject failure as writer to pack 186 words into a single sentence.  Regardless, it gives an accurate view of my sentiment to that subject.....plus as you might have guessed, my two favorite words in the English language are 'ejaculate' and 'semen'.....

XOXO 

Bobbi 

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userjakladd@jakladd
Married male, closeted homosexual crossdresser. That statement above sounds like a line from a personal ad, it may well have been at one time. I enjoy sex, and I enjoy writing about sex. Many elements in my stories are taken from real life experiences, some scenes portrayed a...