All Comments on 'Cum Slut Cathy No. 01'

by Sassy Susan

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
don-donna2don-donna2over 17 years ago
The grade is for the title

The male equilivant of a cum slut would be a Shitty Porn Writer

libertarianlibertarianover 17 years ago
What?

I don't know what is the problem with the other person making comments, but Cathy is a Cum Slut! ;->

As usual I loved this story and I am looking forward to the continuing adventures of Carol. I think Cheryl and Laura should have a night alone with her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Dump Dumb and Dumber

Thank you Susan for another wonderful account of Cathy's adventures. I look forward to more in this new series devoted to her exploits.

As for Dumb and Dumber, the first commenters, I went to their site. Guess what? A single lame story, and no option for readers to 1. vote, 2. comment on the story, 3. send feedback to the authors. D and D are chicken shit wannabe's who don't have the balls or tits to expose themselves to any input or feedback.

\

I think you should delete their insipid comment.

Your admirer, Jen

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Hi Susan, Lesbian Sex Really??

First off, I would like to say you are a very attractive women. And I'm finding my comments somewhat difficult, I'm a small framed Irash redhead and also I'm a submissive masochistic lesbian. So as I look at your picture, criticizing is the last thing on my mind. BUT, lesbian gang bang, five on one? Not hardly! I have been the entertainment at lesbian BDSM parties, and had some bull dyke whipping my ass with a leather riding crop or a bamboo cane, as I'm eating pussy, some women want an orgasm, some women just want to look in my eyes as my ass is being whipped.

This is a male porn fantasies, of what males think lesbian sex is. I wouldn't be in any kind of sex party with some man pissing in my face! I would rather drink the piss and eat the shit of any number of women!

So I'm giving this story a rating of "0" No kisses No licks and No orgasm.

Sara Marie.

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Response to sara marie (anonymous)

Thank you, Sara Marie, for taking the time to write, and for your subsequent feedback. I was confused for quite a while about your intensity and dislike for Cathy's report. Yes, Cathy is a real woman, as are all the Sorority Sisters. When I received your latest feedback, shown below, it finally dawned on me that you are a true lesbian and the women in the story are not. So the story is not accurately named. These women are all Bisexual. They like men, they like cock, as well as women and pussy.

This is the feedback Sara Marie sent to me today, May 14, 2014:

This message contains feedback for: Sassy Susan

About the submission: Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

Hi Susan, _ Sorry for some of my comments.

Comments:

I'm Sara Marie, I started with an apology, because if you're reading this, you have already read my earlier comments. And one in particular, the comments I made about "Cum Slut Cathy No. 01"

I still feel that I was blindsided, by the way you listed the story under "Lesbian Sex" and I haven't changed any of my opinions. But a friend that read this story, also read my comments. She said, Sara your opinions has some merit, but you gave the Author a rating of "0" ?! She then added. Sara you know, you don't have to be a dyke bitch all the time.

What I'm apologizing for is my last comment, (I'm giving this story a rating of "0") by not rating the story. That was uncalled for. So I have given your story a rating of 5-stars.

Recently I have become friendly with two Authors out here on the west coast, that posts stories regularly on this site. They indicated that votes from fans, have some value to the Author? I was unaware of this.

Will I said it, just in case that you ever come back to this site..

Oh and Susan, even with you being "bi" I still find you smokin hot and pussy licking sexy.....

Hugs and Kisses, Sara Marie.

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
sara marie, follow up

I hope you do not mind, sara marie, that I am posting your comments to me, and then my responses. This is awkward, and I really would prefer that you and I could have an off-site conversation. I am available at sxysassysusan@aol.com. I will probably be shut off for putting my email address on here, but what the heck.

For our readers, here is what you sent to me, anonymously:

This message contains feedback for: Sassy Susan

About the submission: Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title:

Wow! Susan, This came as a surprise.

Comments:

Susan, I want to thank you very much, for being so gracious, in the way you responded, it was totally unexpected.

I thought I was reading a story, within a story. About an Author, that would be you, writing a story about, yourself writing a story about a, five on one, hot lesbian gang bang. It was all me, I completely lost the plot.

I had been thinking about writing an apology to you, every since my girlfriend Zoë, called me on the comments I made. Zoë, also pointed out that all the women, in the story are bisexual, like she is. But by this time the damage had been done, I had already posted my comments.

Still I felt no urgency to apologize, since there hasn't been any new posting since 2008, and I had no way of knowing that the site was still active and that you were actively involved here with this site. And since literotica.com, wouldn't allow me to post my apology, I did nothing. I felt the apology should be posted, the same as my attack. But I was unable to do that, so I did the next best thing, I sent it by way of feedback.

Zoë, called me to say she has read my apology, and added. I guess that's the best apology, I should expect from a fucking dyke. I was confused, how could she read my apology? She asked me, Sara, what sort of apology has, "I have not changed my opinion" ?!

Zoë, is one of my closest friends, and the thing I love most about her is, she doesn't hold her tongue, she moves swift and cuts deep!!

I left comments on all your stories under the heading "Lesbian Sex". At that time I was flipping back and forth, between thinking that these are real women and just characters in a story. Although I do remember expressing concern about the safety of one of the women.

Just one last thing.

It is very nice of you to say, "So the story is not accurately named". Susan, I have thought about what you said. How would have you accurately named it? I don't believe I have ever seen a heading that reads, Bisexual Sex Story. And according to Zoë, there's a little of everything in this story, "BDSM", "Lesbian Sex", "Bisexual Sex", "Straight Sex" and "Pee Play". So I don't think that was the problem. And not one of my friends, had the slightest problem understanding, that your story was about bisexual women, not the ones that read it and loved it, or the ones like me, that wouldn't have ever read the story.

Susan, It wasn't anything that you did or didn't do. The problem was with me, I saw what I wanted to see, and when it wasn't, rather than just moving on. I got my panties in a bunch and posted some unpleasant comments, that I now regret..

Susan, please accept my apology, and if possible extend my apology to Cathy.

Hugs and Kisses, Sara Marie. ( And you're still one smokin hot lady !!!)

*DO NOT hit the REPLY button to respond to this email.*

=====================

Ok sara marie. Thank you for your thoughts and clarifications. I would love to chat with you, one on one. You are an interesting and seemingly open young woman. You now have my address, sxysassysusan@aol.com. Please write and open a dialog with me. I love lesbians, and bi women, and straight women. Let's chat and get to find common ground for a friendship. That, after all, is what I do. And I try to help women of all persuasions to find ways to increase their sexual satisfactions.

Please talk to me before you judge me, or condemn me.

Susan James

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
More feedback from Sara Marie 5-21-2014

This was sent to me anonymously from Sara Marie via the Literotica Feedback messaging service. I think readers should see it, and with her permission, here it is:

This message contains feedback for: Sassy Susan

About the submission: Cum Slut Cathy No. 01

This feedback was sent by: Anonymous

Title: Yes, Susan, that's fair, I am quick to judge and condemn.

Comments:

And no, I don't mind you posting any comments I've sent to you.

Susan, I think I may have given you the wrong impression. I wasn't looking for a pen pal or even to be immortalized as one of the ladies on your story site. I really was just apologizing, for being an ass.

The fact that you're a very attractive woman did make my apology easier. And about me flirting with you, Susan, I flirt with everyone.

But there's only one woman in my life, that I'm completely devoted to, that's Gloria. She's a Dominant 37 years old, 5'11, Texas Blonde. I'm 31 years old. 5'4, Irish redhead and a submissive masochist.

When Gloria and I are out clubbing alone or with friends, we look like any other group of women out having a good time. But every now and then, someone will recognize me from some party we attended. Most of the time we'll catch a comment like, "Isn't that little redhead, the pain freak, from so and so's party?" or "Look that's the girl at the party that got her ass whipped." And yes, at some of these private parties that we are invited to, I become an attention whore, with Gloria's blessing.

Susan, I know you understand what a Dominant and submissive lifestyle is, so I hope you can see why I cannot accept an outside friendship.

But I have to admit, I was very flattered that you would ask.

Please don't be mad at me.

Sara Marie.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Second Time Around

Hello again Susan, this is the second time I have read Cathy's story, and being bisexual myself, I enjoyed reading it all over again.

(?) Is Sara Marie for real? Does she really let this Gloria, tell her who she can have as a friend? and being hit with a bamboo cane? I'll believe she's being caned, when I'm holding the cane.

Your admirer, Jennifer

Sassy SusanSassy Susanalmost 10 years agoAuthor
Welcome back, Jennifer

Thank you for writing, but please note my new update in my profile. Please leave an email address so we can communicate. I cannot verify any of Sara's comments, but she seems sincere.

soKINKYsoKINKYover 9 years ago
wonderful

I would trade places in a heartbeat. I've read reread over and over. Each time with clamps, a dildo and a wooden spoon. I want to reenact it with some friends. Keep up the stories please

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous