All Comments on 'Cum Taste Challange'

by Oralcreamlover

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Tuggen4MomTuggen4Momover 10 years ago
Fun Story

This was fun to read and made me feel better about my own desire to eat all of my sperm. It is just so easy and natural for me to cum into bowl, glass or even food and then either slurp it down while it is still warm or savor it after chilling in the refrigerator. I mean, why waste it, when it tastes so good!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Nice writing

I like the very honest and straightforward style. Sexy too, one of my fantasies too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot

I been eating my cum for years. I started about age 14 tring to give my self a blow job. All I coud do was lick the tip but I tasted my pre-cum and loved it. So I started jerking-off in my mouth and swallowed all. I was a virgen till age 18 A girl friend showed me how and she was 17 and had 5 past lovers. She wasn't on the pill so as not to get pregnet, after she was done she would get on her hands and knees when I was ready I woud tell her as I pulled out she would turn and take me in her mouth and swallow it all. One day right after her period, she asked me to leave it in. Right after we was done she went got a douce bottle asked me to clean her. She laided on the floor legs spread wide. I look at her red pussy lips and all the cum in her. I just went down on her eating her to 3 more orgasms. I got hard again and we fucked again. This time I pulled out jerked all over her tits. After I licked them clean she said that was hot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

You had me until you wanted to suck off another guy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
my first...

Well...I'm straight and only let ONE gal taste my JUICE, Angie said it was pretty salty and she SPIT it out. Afterwards we got in bed and well...you know!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
How I enjoy cum the most

I totally understand your desire. It is the best when my wife & I share our cum after sex. I love when she straddles fucks me, then puts a pillow under my ass to raise me up so she can jerk my swollen cock off & shoots my hot cum in my open mouth, all over my lips, & face. We then share LONG cum kissing & I quickly put her juicy lips on my face so we can enjoy each others cream. Don't lose heart, find a women where you are in love with each other, 'cause love enjoys pleasing each other!

RichandbethRichandbethover 5 years ago
cum now

I love to get the taste of my wife and I together; my juice and hers are perfect together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
loved it

Nice read and hot topic. I have longed for my husband to eat his cum out of my pussy or swap a cum kiss but when i ask him too he just won't do it. I myself love the taste of his cum, and he knows it. I sucked him off on our first date and swallowed his cum without missing a drop. Over our 25 year marriage i must have swallowed his cum thousands of time and still love it. I have even stepped out on him a couple of times and sucked off a couple of co workers and a few strangers over the years.

My fantasy would be to suck off a group of men and swallow all their cum but just haven't had that chance yet.

So just wanted to share my love for cum as you have shared yours. loved your story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Love It

I need to find a woman like that! Great story, keep up the great work!

DeanaBardDeanaBardover 3 years ago

What dreams are made of. Based on a great number of stories here, there are lots of other men who LOVE cum. And I see no reason why they shouldn't. (Most of my stories are rooted in that fetish.)

glade4656glade4656over 3 years ago

A great story and a inspiration for all us husbands that like to eat cum out of fresh fucked pussy ass or mouth!

Caferacer1960Caferacer1960over 2 years ago

Warm cum straight out of my cock nothing like it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Very hot, sexy story. Myself, I love the taste of my own semen. For many years I"ve laid on my bed, pulled my legs up past my head so that my knob was close enough to fit into my mouth and sucked myself off. When I explode, I swallow every last drop of my hot sweet cum. Very yummy.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

What a delicious and erotic experience. Thank you for sharing your lovely memory.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I don't see how eating your own cum, turns you into a full time faggot

Mark_MichiganMark_Michigan10 months ago

Wonder what percentage of women would encourage men to do that? If we knew they’d at least accept it things would be a lot different. Wink.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous