All Comments on 'Cumming Cleansed: Day One'

by Smokey125

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully erotic

Loved it... A much needed treat for Shelia, tho she never realized it until it happened.

A new awakening

Look forward to more...

ahurabasirahurabasirabout 7 years ago
I can't wait for more

I hope you will ignore the criticism, I do not agree with it.

This is great and I can hardly wait for MORE. Please write more when you can!

And I loved everything about it, they way you've expressed yourself in the story, characters, etc. Thank you.

stroudlestroudleabout 5 years ago
Wonderfully sexy

Wow I wish I had a friend like Robin to send me to a spa like that.

Sexy and Erotic and as usual very well written. I think Sheila is secretly going to like her week away being pampered.

I like that you give a good build up, with the everyday life of Sheila being told, this adds to the enjoyment alot.

I m looking forward to seeing what's in store next for Sheila.

A brilliant story and you placed it in the correct category, I wish some other authors would take such care in thier category selection.

Really enjoyed this the images you create with your words are brilliant.

Thank you Smokey

Jc

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSmokey125@Smokey125
Writing lesbian erotica has become one of the most important things in my life. I try to make all my main characters at least reasonably three-dimensional, and balance out the Smokey Sagas between sweet, fluffy, light-hearted pieces with happy endings, and rough, sinister tale...