Cumming Cleansed: Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Miss Taggart, madam?...Your certificate?"

Sheila wasn't sure what to do. Sativa stood before her with a bit of vulnerability. She(ila) supposed if she was especially desperate—and/or ballsy—she could take advantage of Sativa's nudity. She could grab her, in a very fragile area, forcefully and agonizingly, disarming her to the point where she could bolt for the phone, or fling a chair through a window. These measures didn't gel with her mild-mannered nature. Then again, she'd also never been locked inside a building in the middle of nowhere. Since there didn't seem to be many other options, Sheila reached inside her purse, and this time took out the gift certificate.

"Very good, thank you." Sativa returned behind the counter and authenticated it. When this was done, she pressed another button to activate the intercom system.

"Staff to the lobby, please."

Sheila waited, looking around her. For a few moments, nothing happened. Then she let out a yelp.

Seven more jaybird-naked women appeared, from doors on either side of the lobby. Four spa technicians came out on Sheila's left, three on her right. They were very diverse in physique, skin tone and other features, all having come from different parts of the world. Sativa again crossed out from the counter as her septet of co-workers joined together.

"Ah, delightful." Sativa gestured to each technician. One by one, they waved, curtsied or bowed to Sheila.

"Miss Taggart, I'd like you to meet Bianca, from Rome...and this is Nathalia, from Cancún...and Sofia, from Stockholm...Amethyst, from Amsterdam...Elspeth, from London...Isabella, from Prague...and Lylie, from Nairobi."

Again, Sheila was at a loss. She was now in the company of eight nude ladies, and approximately eight times as uncomfortable. Her eyes wanted to go directly to the floor or the ceiling. She heard Sativa take back over.

"Yes, you see, Miss Taggart, this is a women's nudist spa. Employees and guests alike are to be unclothed at all times."

Sheila abruptly locked eyes with her.

"Whoa, whoa, wait a sec," she said. "You mean...I have to be naked too??"

"But of course, madam," the technician called Elspeth replied, in her crisp English accent. "You will love it. There is no greater feeling of liberation and release than that of total, sublime nakedness. Everyone should experience it."

"That's right," added Bianca, the Italian girl. "Garments are shackles. They hold us back, and suppress our free spirits. Just look at how uptight you are right now."

This babble struck Sheila as utter nonsense. She liked her clothes, thank them very much, and was uptight for a completely different reason. Again, she was somewhat powerless here, supposably playing by their rules, and yet...a women's nudist spa?? Whoever heard of such a thing? She hadn't been told any of this on the phone. Of course, had she been, Sheila was pretty certain she'd have declined the invitation. She looked up, again hearing Sativa addressing her.

"Now then, Miss Taggart, as requested, we'll need you to remove your shoes before being shown to your room. We've put together a regimen of treatments for you, starting tomorrow. For now, you may get some rest. Don't fret, your clothing will be kept safe."

Sheila gulped. She again tried to stand firm, though this wasn't one of her strong suits.

"I'm taking my clothes with me."

As soon as it left her mouth, she knew it wasn't happening. She could see the reply a mile away.

"I'm afraid we cannot permit that."

Damn it.

What could she do? It was eight to one. She stood little chance against those odds. Even if she tried to use force, some of these girls were half her age. That idea was fruitless. She looked at the floor and whimpered.

"It will be all right, Miss Taggart. We understand your trepidation. But we promise you the most satisfying seven days of your life."

Well, Sheila'd believe that when it happened. But right now...once more, she didn't really see what other choice she had. She slipped off her shoes and jacket, put down her suitcase, and followed Isabella the Czech and Sofia the Swede, who led her to her suite.

*****

Nourishing Quarters

Friday, November 4th, 2016, 7:53 p.m.

Despite Sativa's reassurance, Sheila was still freaked out, and didn't feel she could well be blamed for it. Then again, once shown her room, she was inclined to change her tune just a little. It was b-e-a-u-tiful. This part of the advertising proved true. She never had seen such niceties in a hotel...or anywhere, for that matter. Everything looked soft and cozy. This carpet did feel lovely, since setting bare foot on it in the lobby. It almost tickled her soles. The suite was a logical extension of the whole heavenly atmosphere. She saw lots of sky-blue, some feng shui here and there, tranquility fountains, and even a walled pebble bank with its own miniature waterfall. Wow. Her room had a waterfall.

And a hot tub. Ooooh, Sheila thought, liking that. A hot tub. How glorious, what luxury. Across from the bed—which was so enormous it easily surpassed a king-size—perhaps it was an emperor-size—stood a tall, wide cabinet inside which Sheila guessed was a TV. The only thing she didn't see was a phone...but she could've guessed she'd be making do without that.

The bathroom was equally impressive, boasting a huge vanity to accommodate all the provided beauty products: powders, creams, lotions, oils, and items for oral and hair care among the rest of the toiletries. Then the shower-cuzzi, equipped just as the hot tub with precise temperature control and water jets. Sheila had to admit, the room went a good way towards bringing her back to peace, which she supposed was the purpose. The only other thing she didn't see was a kitchen area. There was a microwave and a fridge, that was it. The girls explained that all her meals would be delivered to her.

"Vould you like some supper tonight, Miss Taggart?" one of them asked.

She could use a little healthy nourishment, yes, she nodded. They gave her some options, so she asked for steamed veggies. She was then left to lounge in the suite. A while later came the knock on the door.

"Supper!"

Another of the staff—this time the Kenyan girl—whose names Sheila couldn't yet remember swept in carrying a domed platter. She was slightly more dressed than before, wearing only oven mitts and a smile. She set it on a placemat on the dining table, advising Sheila she could find nutrient-rich juices and waters in the fridge. And that though there was no phone, beside the bed was an intercom and speaker box if she needed anything. And that otherwise, she was on her own for the night, which was pretty okay with her. It seemed they'd just about thought of everything.

Inside were heaping hot tasty vegetables, utensils, and a couple of cloth napkins. Sheila savored her first meal at Etherea, now feeling less concerned about the hostesses' nudity, her own, or being basically..."kidnapped" here. But no one bestowed with such a bountiful room could consider this a kidnapping. Everything about this room, and really the entire establishment, radiated cleanliness, purity and multileveled wellness. Including this dinner. She didn't even imagine they had a kitchen, but guessed there had to be some source of food somewhere. Sheila could already feel her body and taste buds thanking her, both together, which didn't happen often.

After dinner she decided to go to bed. It was still relatively early. But between work, the drive over and the surprises she'd received upon arrival, she was tired. The veggies soothed her happy tummy, as did her chosen beverage of vitamin water. She didn't think she'd have much trouble sleeping pleasantly tonight. And she was right.

*****

And Here's The Rub

Saturday, November 5th, 2016, 9:46 a.m.

After sleeping one of the longest nights she ever had in half a century, Sheila thought she'd like to start her new day with a good breakfast and the bubble bath of a lifetime. So she intercom'd to the front, and the British girl called Elspeth appeared to take care of both. She chirped to Sheila to have a pleasant tub, and to please come to the lobby when she was through. Have a pleasant tub she did.

Only once she got out and toweled off, however, did she realize...

Wait a minute...where're my clothes? I know I left 'em right around h

She froze.

"Employees and guests alike are to be unclothed at all times."

A chilly feeling of fright and terror overshadowed her.

Oh, my God.

She wasn't kidding. Elspeth had taken her clothes. And now they were expecting her in the lobby. Sheila suddenly remembered why she was so disoriented by the events of last night. Well...maybe if she came out wearing her towel...

She was about 99.9 percent sure she wouldn't get away with this—that she could file it under the heading of "I'm afraid we cannot permit that." But she just didn't think she could bring herself to exit the room stark naked. She shuffled out in her shower shroud. Sativa looked up, hearing her soft footsteps approaching.

"Ah, Miss Taggart. How good of you to join us."

Isabella and Amethyst stood at her side. To Sheila's surprise, they did not immediately force her to surrender the towel. First, they led her in a different direction, to one of their main treating rooms. Then

"Here we are, Miss Taggart, darling. Now, if you'd be so kind to drape your towel over this chair..."

There it was. Sheila looked down with a sigh. Sativa reached for her hands, to help ease her into the chair in question.

"...And we'll start you out gentle and easy, with a nice mani-pedi."

Sheila'd admit that did sound nice, if she could just get past the hurdle of baring it all for her caretakers. Somehow or other, she found the moxie to remove the towel, still manually concealing her soon-not-to-be-very-privates. She climbed up into the chair, Isabella and Amethyst perching adjacent. Sativa left them to their tasks and adjourned back to the front.

Sheila decided to now just enjoy this. The lack of any clothing worn around here was bizarre and unusual, almost even creepy. But it wasn't as if she'd never heard of a nudist camp, beach or colony; why not a nudist spa? It still didn't make her as comfy as could be. Robin had given her the certificate—having explained how someone else gave it to her one day—but also said she didn't know anything about this place, or what went on here. But dressed or not, she was being treated right now by a collection of exotic, lovely—if a bit eccentric—young ladies who obviously wanted to be hospitable. Sheila'd always tried to make the best of things, whatever her situation. So she figured she might as well too this week at Etherea. So she gave Isabella a hand (literally), gave Amethyst a foot, sat back and shut her eyes.

"Oooh!" she giggled with a twitch. "Gentle, please...my feet're pretty ticklish."

Another while later, the mani-pedi was done. When Sheila peeked at her paws and digits, she was very pleased. They were filed and buffed to absolute perfection. Soft, smooth and supple. These girls were patently talented. Sheila began to get excited. Sativa'd told her the mani-pedi was to start. If the initial treatment went so swimmingly, she could hardly wait.

"Wow," she breathed in wonder. "Oh my gosh, thank you! This...this is amazing! What do I get next??"

Next, they informed her, she got lunch.

"...Oh," she replied, almost a little disappointed. This pampering was new and exciting, and of course felt lovely. She rather wanted to keep on rolling with it. But she supposed if they performed all the procedures in one day, there wouldn't be much else to do the rest of the week. Sheila asked for a helping of soy yogurt and returned to her suite.

So if she understood things correctly, Sheila would enjoy a total of fourteen treatments over the week: two per day, one each between breakfast and lunch, and one between lunch and supper. She'd still need time to get accustomed to the nudity, but supposed the intimidation would wear off. Eventually. She hoped.

Around 2:00, Sheila slipped down to the lobby again to meet back up with the staff. It was time for her next procedure. This time she was accompanied by Amethyst, Nathalia, Bianca and Lylie, and escorted to another locale. This room was half-dimmed, with sensuous music playing, strategically placed candles and scented oils galore. And of course, the massive 5' x 7' table in the center. It didn't take long for Sheila to piece this together. And she liked the looks of it.

Once they'd helped her up, the girls encouraged her to lie still on her front, relax and rest her face in the cradle. She wasn't given a towel, but couldn't say she expected one. She felt them stroke her shoulders and back, soothing and lulling her down. Her hair was gathered and draped over the head of the table. She heard someone whisper in her right ear, "Deep breaths, Miss Taggart. Just relax...and everything will be fine."

The next she heard was the sound of bottles being uncapped, and liquid squishing between palms. A smile crossed her face before they even touched her. Oh, this was going to be wonderful.

Almost simultaneously, she felt warm, soft, lubed-up hands on her shoulder, her spine, her hip, her calf, her ankle. The oil, as well as Sheila's body, warmed up on contact. A first mooooooan was promptly culled out. It felt so good. Digits were everywhere, smoothing out the knots and tension in her joints. She felt as if she could drop off in serene slumber right now. She didn't even care so very much about being naked anymore.

The countless roving fingers covered more and more territory, until coating every square inch of Sheila's nape, back, ass, calves and soles in oil. Petite lady paws bumped and overlapped. She heard giggles from above. She reveled in the warmth and wonder. She got a bit of a start as they palmed and groped her ass cheeks, but did not object. She was too calm. Her eyes fluttered as her breaths grew deeper and deeper. She'd just begun to submerge under the surface of consciousness as someone patted her butt.

"Okay, Miss Taggart, over we go. On your back."

Sheila's eyes blinked open.

Oh, mother fudge. She had to move now?

She gave a little whine, but pushed and shuffled around 180°. She reflexively kept her genitals covered and eyes closed. The girls re-lubed their paws, and another moment later got started on her front.

The massage's latter half was as wondrous and dreamy as its former. She felt her hands coaxed away from her tits and pussy, as they rubbed her torso and arms themselves. Sheila allowed them to do as they would, again starting to feel lulled down and practically falling asleep.

She'd no idea how much time passed before she came to again.

"Mmm...oh, tha—"

She stopped, raising her head. Something was not right.

Her head...was all she could move.

Whipping her gaze up and down, back and forth, she realized what was wrong. The girls had taken her extremities to each corner...and fixed them firmly in place, with a set of fuzz-lined leather straps around the massage table. One more strap lay tight over her waist, pinning down her middle. Her eyes widened. She looked up to see the four young ladies smiling down at her.

"Wh—...what the hell??"

Bianca caressed her cheek. "Don't be alarmed, madam.

"Restraint, you see...will help you to enjoy your happy ending."

It was a good thing they had her strapped down. Because at the words "happy ending," Sheila'd otherwise have about hit the ceiling.

"What??"

It was Amethyst who spoke next, producing an object from behind her back.

"Why, but yes!" she confirmed, brandishing a plugged-in Hitachi. Sheila's eyes grew as big as saucers.

"Bu—...b-b-b-b-b-bu-but-but I-I-I didn't ask for a ha—"

She flexed her muscles, balling up her fingers and toes, pulling on the straps.

"I...I don't want a happy ending!"

"Oh, Miss Taggart, don't be absurd!" scolded Nathalia, giving her belly a tickle. "Everyone enjoys such a grand release. And besides, you most certainly did ask for it!"

"Of course!" Lylie chimed in. "You agreed to the stay, and to our treatments. Now just lie back, relax, and let us finish our job."

"Bu—I...th—...you ca—...I'm-I'm...not gay!" Sheila finally spat out. "I'm not a...a lesbian! You...you can't do this to me!"

"Oh, but of course we can, my dear!" Bianca corrected. "And we will."

"B—no! Pl-please, don't do this!"

"Miss Taggart, calm yourself," Nathalia told her. "We do not want to have to gag your mouth as well."

Sheila didn't want that either. She clammed up, but continued emitting whimpers and squeaks.

"It'll be all right," Lylie assured her, tenderly rubbing her inner thigh. "We promise not to give you more than you can handle."

Bianca and Nathalia resumed fondling and stroking her as well.

"That's right," nodded Amethyst. "Not today, we won't."

Sheila raised her head.

"Wha—"

Amethyst cut her off, placing the Hitachi's head on her pussy and clit, and switching it on in one motion. Sheila gasped out loud. Her own head was forced back down into the cradle. Her stomach began churning. She couldn't believe this. Four young women—barely half her age—had soothed her to the point that they could restrain her. And now they were thrusting unwanted sexual advances on her. This...this could constitute rape! she thought. Did they not realize this?? How did they think they could...

Her limbs and paws remained clenched, trying to rip loose, but...non-consensually accosted by girls or not...this Hitachi was one powerful piece of machinery. Sheila let her eyes shut once more...and begin rolling back...

"N—...no...p—...plea—..." she gasped, already low on stamina, and growing even weaker to resist. The girls delighted in her deliciously helpless submission, sprawled flat on her back, facing straight up. Amethyst held her pussy ajar with one paw, pleasuring her with the other. Bianca circled her right nipple with one fingertip, soothing her flipping belly with her other hand. Sheila's head tilted further back. She winced and squirmed still, but was brought closer each second to torrid surrender. Her oil-coated body glistened in the dim light. Even with the lubrication, the straps were fastened much too tight on her wrists and ankles to slip out. Nathalia smoothed her palms over Sheila's neck and sternum, as Lylie gingerly fondled her feet.

Sheila's protests gradually fizzled, as her words disintegrated into nonsense syllables. Unbeknownst to her, her technicians were becoming aroused as well. She thought she heard moans and chuckles that weren't her own. At her feet, Lylie indeed leaned over Amethyst and softly kissed her shoulder. Bianca and Nathalia kissed each other a few times, before settling over either side of their prey. Sheila kept wriggling, though her movements metamorphosed into quivers and trembles of lust. Even so, she couldn't have been less prepared for what happened next.

Bianca kissed her.

Sheila's eyes popped open. She felt Bianca palm her cheeks, almost climbing up onto the table with her. Nathalia, meanwhile, lowered to a crouch until she was level with Sheila's ear. She whispered to her.

"That feel good, Miss Taggart?...Enjoying your happy ending?...Being loved up and having your soaking wet pussy vibed?"