Cumming Cleansed: Day One

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers

Sheila's nipples abruptly stood erect. Nathalia's taunting words and seductive voice made her blush, as Bianca's lips sent sparks flying through her upper half. Lylie started climbing up on the table as well, draping one leg over Sheila's, enveloping and groping Amethyst from behind. Now with their client's cunt swollen wide open, Amethyst held the Hitachi directly on her clit, and shoved her other hand's digits inside. Sheila was now being kissed, verbally tantalized, vibed halfway to oblivion and jilled off against her will. However, the "against her will" part was compromised just a bit more each moment.

Her pussy began squirting pre-cum. The part of her mind that could still think had to take stock and reexamine her sexuality. Perhaps she was a little more gay or bisexual than she'd thought. Her hands and feet still shook violently, curling and stretching out, but now in desperation for climactic relief as opposed to escape. She'd been divorced for several years, and supposed it had been a spell since she'd enjoyed a wild passion ride. And perhaps Etherea's abundance of estrogen and nudity had subliminally placed ideas in her head.

The girls poured it on. Bianca was now on top of her on the table, straddling her, alternating heavy breaths with sizzling kisses, introducing her tongue to the inside of Sheila's mouth. Nathalia ran her fingers backwards through Sheila's hair, hissing more spicy sweet nothings, grinding her earlobe between her teeth. Lylie kept one arm around Amethyst, grazing her other hand's nails along Sheila's ass, thigh and calf. She(ila) couldn't take much more of it all.

Everything built, and built, and built, until the spa technicians' poor customer was about to lose her mind. Her cunt shifted into tones of maroon, almost purple, as Amethyst and the vibrator mercilessly wreaked havoc. Her tits heaved, jiggled and protruded their nipples further under Bianca's tummy. Bianca ground against her, oiling up her own torso as well. Nathalia brushed away more hair and kissed Sheila about the cheek, the temple, the jaw. Soon, Bianca's and Nathalia's lips drifted until they met each other.

Sheila was being put through so much unentreated passion, she didn't even notice Bianca wasn't Frenching her anymore. Bianca scooted herself back a bit, rubbing and mingling her tits with Sheila's, as she and Nathalia made out. Behind them, Lylie tweaked Amethyst's breasts, and reached to rub and stroke Bianca's pussy. Bianca roared with her own lust through kissing Nathalia. Amethyst relentlessly shook the Hitachi over Sheila's clit, digitally ramming her again and again. Sheila's minutes were numbered until her first ever all-female orgasm, and Bianca wasn't far behind her. Shouts and whines of erotic intensity permeated the room. All five pussies were wet to varying degrees. Nathalia furiously fingered herself. Amethyst went on servicing Sheila to her end. Lylie toyed with both Amethyst's pussy with one hand and Bianca's with the other. Lylie's was thus the only cunt not being manually stimulated. But she could wait while she humped Amethyst from behind.

Sheila's head flew straight back in the cradle, whipping back and forth, screeching to the rafters and beyond. She gyrated so violently she almost threw Bianca right off of her. Bianca held on by sinking her teeth into Nathalia's lower lip. She felt Sheila arch her back, fueling everyone else forth with her imminent release. She yanked on the straps with all her might. All four of her technicians emanated sweat, steam and groans along with her. The entire room temperature rose several degrees.

Bianca gained on Sheila bit by bit, careening towards her own explosive orgasm, but was not to win the race. Nathalia continued jilling herself off, as Lylie went on giving it to both Amethyst and Bianca. For a few more moments, it seemed Sheila just couldn't get herself that last little bit off the edge. It was Nathalia who at last pushed her over the top. She seized Sheila's chin with her free hand, turned her face her way, and yelled over the numerous shouts and shrieks.

"Cum for us, Miss Taggart! You've no choice! You know it, and we know it!

"Surrender! We own your pussy!

"We've got you in our clutches, and there is not a damned thing you can do!

"Now cum! Right, this, second!

"CUM!!"

She was right. Sheila was left no other options. She rolled her head as far back as it would go, hoisted her back and ass from the table, clenched until her knuckles and toes turned snow-white, and let all hell break loose.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!"

The girls had won. Sheila's overwhelmed, engorged and blood-swollen cunt erupted, spewing and blasting cum everywhere before her. The lightning strikes rode her in and out, crest to toetips and back. Her essence engulfed Amethyst's hand, pelting Lylie's arm and her own thighs. Once she'd started, she couldn't seem to stop. Spurt after spurt shot out of her, until her screams were no longer human. It was far too much, and Sheila couldn't withstand it. Nathalia stood to join Amethyst and Lylie, marveling at her performance. It seemed they'd found the bottomless well of cum in her pussy.

Inevitably, however, Sheila was done. Thoroughly spent, drained, sucked clean dry. Once the last drop was coaxed out, Sheila's puffed labia faded a tender shade of violet. She started to cry.

"N-NO MORE!" she howled. "PLEASE, ENOUGH! PLEASE! NO MORE!"

Amethyst honored her wishes, removing the almighty wand...and turning it subsequently on Bianca. The girls let Sheila calm down and sob it out till she could enjoy her afterglow. While not expressly planned, the ladies would today be celebrating a double orgasmic event. Nathalia reached to squeeze and fondle Bianca's breasts. Lylie spanked her ass, alternating cheeks. Amethyst coerced Bianca's pussy with one hand and tickled her toes with the other. Having begun straddling Sheila on her knees, Bianca had melted into a horizontal position, lying all but directly on top of their client. A number of spots on Bianca's body blotched as red as Sheila, who was now dazed silly and less than conscious. Bianca hugged the head of the table, dying for her own climax.

Amethyst repeated her gestures on Bianca, holding the Hitachi with her left hand and jilling her off with her right. Her wrist was starting to really ache, but she couldn't think about stopping now. Sheila's cum gave her fingers a delightful extra lubrication and warm nuance. Bianca dug her desperate nails into the side of the table, grimacing until the veins in her forehead throbbed. She perspired, swore, wailed and bawled, as Sheila peacefully basked beneath her all the while. She squeezed her eyes closed tight, and saw infinite stars. She heard wildly ecstatic music dance between her eardrums. She felt the fuse light under her like the firework rocket she was becoming. Massage oil was everywhere. Lylie and Nathalia lathered their fingers and traced trails on Bianca's back and bottom. Amethyst went on tantalizing her with the devastating Hitachi till she was spent, just like its previous victim. The ripe, deeply breathing body under Bianca inundated her with even more heat.

Bianca couldn't take it anymore either. She caterwauled, slapping the table with one palm and whapping with the other fist. Closer and closer each moment, she could feel it literally coming, and nail the countdown to the split-second. The girls had certainly done this type of thing with each other and clients in the past, but this didn't make it less special. And now Sheila knew how it felt to be one of them. Bianca had neither any choice left but to succumb. On the other hand, she needed no taunting to electrify her submissive side. All she needed was what happened next. Lylie slipped one oiled-up finger a centimeter into her asshole.

The Italian girl blew up, as ecstatically as her predecessor. Lylie and Nathalia cheered and applauded, as Amethyst sent Bianca flying through the climactic atmosphere after Sheila. Her cunt spurted and squirted, mostly all over Sheila's own crotch. Amethyst's right hand was smeared with a third musky liquid. It didn't take as long for Bianca to finish, but her culmination left her just as wiped and wrecked. She practically collapsed dead on top of Sheila...just as Sheila began waking back up. The girls had a bit of explaining to do after Bianca quieted down...giving audibility to Sheila's adamantly inquisitive muffles.

*****

Heavenly Hellth: Wrap-Up du jour

Saturday, November 5th, 2016, 9:17 p.m.

A worn-out, exhausted and still very disoriented Sheila Taggart rested in her suite's hot tub, half a bottle of mineral water by her side. A thousand thoughts pushed and shoved in her brain. She'd had a nice naked iceberg salad for dinner, but it hadn't made things any easier to process. She honestly wasn't sure how to feel. Each time she thought she arrived at a reasonable conclusion, an equally compelling counterargument turned her back around. She was so very confused. She didn't feel elated, but she didn't feel so bad either. She idly fingered her pussy, still feeling a little tender swell after all it had been through today. She didn't mind admitting she and her little friend were intimidated by what was to happen to them the rest of the week.

Good God, she thought. Did these girls do this to all their customers? Part of her was angry and indignant at having been violated this way. She couldn't help wondering if other women who'd stayed here tried to take action against them. Maybe by the time their week was over, they'd been bestowed with so many bodacious orgasms, and their minds were so blown...they no longer cared about being taken advantage of. Maybe such a momentous week full of passion and pleasure clouded one's brain of being kidnapped. Of course, once again, this room in and of itself was the privilege of a lifetime.

Maybe she was getting a little ahead of herself. For all she knew, today was an aberration of shenanigans. But this was tough to believe when she considered waking up from her massage with another post-orgasmic girl face-down on top of her. To cap it off, she hadn't even found this cherry on the parfait so alarming. Perhaps she'd already had enough shocks yesterday and today that she was no longer floored so easily. She guessed the part that surprised her most was that she'd been made to cum by a gaggle of gals, having dated only men her whole life. She was straight...wasn't she? Or was she? She never thought she felt anything for other women before, but she'd never gotten close enough to one to find out.

More maybes swam into mind to join their first-comers. Maybe now into middle-age-dom, it was time to think about a change. Maybe she could reexplore her sexuality, and spend some time on team vadgie. Maybe after this wacky week, she could try dating women for a while, see what happened. Maybe...

She took a deep breath, and enjoyed another surge of the therapeutically hot water. She snugly hugged herself, squeezing her thighs together. She loved sitting here, on one of the water jets. It felt great. She kept only her face above the surface, dreamily blinking with closed eyes. She could stay right here like this for hours and hours more, but was getting sleepy. And she supposed she'd better get out before beading up like a prune.

She slipped out, drained the water, toweled off and donned a jumbo robe. She wasn't sure why, but her mind drifted to the eight young ladies who were hosting her stay. She hadn't started courting any women yet, and was neither sure she was ready. But, ready or not, like it or not, restrained or not, half the lively octet had thrust a sexual zenith upon her that blew her away. She didn't know if she should be feeling anything emotional, but doubted it. It was purely physical, after all, the very very happy ending to a massage. Who knew, naughty thoughts about them might creep into mind. That Sativa was a hot little number. She had introduced everyone else and told Sheila where they came from, but not her own place of origin. That set Sheila's mind to wondering a bit. What cosmic dreams awaited her subconscious had her similarly curious.

Well, quite the experience day one at Etherea had been, she thought, climbing into bed. She'd gone through a whirlwind of sensations, and rather had her eyes opened. What was to happen on day two? One part of her was apprehensive to find out. But if she had to face the facts, and be totally honest with herself...

...The other part couldn't wait.

To be continued!

Smokey125
Smokey125
617 Followers