Cumming in Colors

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Now that he was all oiled up, all 3 women took new oil, squirted it on his thick cock and took turns rubbing it in. Sometimes, hard and fast and sometimes a light tickle. Steve could barely stand up with all 3 women doing this to him. He shook and convulsed with each jerk of their hands not sure he could hold out much longer.

Next they got several of the paint trays and took the powdered paint that had not been mixed yet and put into their hands. They rubbed it on him in different places with the oil and created colors all over his body. The oil was thick and dripping and creating drippy paint marks down his whole body. It was quite colorful and sexy. They finger painted his cock and decorated his nut sack into 100 different color combinations.

Deb started rubbing her face up and down Steve's colorful chest and made her cheeks glow with color. Gemini painted Steve's ass cheeks and then smacked them to create a splatter paint look. Paint and oil splashed everywhere. Steve moaned and shook. Barb bit his cheek and told him not to cum yet. He took a breath and agreed. He knew when he finally got to cum it would be a firehose.

The 3 women rubbed their tits on Steve all over the color and oil and at times rubbed against each other. It was time.

They began to load Steve's "gun" up with paint. They scraped paint off of his body with their fingers and rubbed it into the hole on his dick. They piled it up on top of his cock. They pulled him by his throbbing dick to a waiting canvas. One of the ones they started out having at the beginning of this romp. They asked for some string and hung a paint tray below his hard dick so the paint would not drop to the floor. It swung and bounced on his hard pole. They gathered all the rest of the paint not used in the trays and put it on it's own tray. They aimed his sexy thick painted cock towards the canvas and put the new tray of thick paint in front of his dick hole.

Barb got under Steve's legs. Deb got under his cock and Gemini got behind him. Barb began licking Steve's balls and tickling them with her tongue. At the same time, Gemini stuck 2 fingers in his ass and started fucking him with them. Deb grabbed his cock with one hand and held up the paint tray with the rest of the unused paint in front of his cock. She began jerking his oily colorful cock hard and fast.

Steve could not take anymore. The feeling of all 3 of those movements, in his ass, on his balls and the jerking of his cock were making him lose it fast. His legs buckled a bit and he squirted like 10 firehoses right through the paint that Deb held up in front of his white ropes that quickly became colorful ropes and hit the canvas in brilliant vividness. He must have squirt 15 times through the paint.

Colorful cum dripped down the canvas and made sexy streaks. The women got up and grabbed Steve hard by the still hard dick to put on the finishing touches. They smeared his cock through the bottom the drip marks and made designs. They took turns smearing it on the canvas and then started taking turns smearing the end of his sexy dick on their faces and tits.

They cleaned him up with their tongues and wore the cum infused paint. When it was done, Steve was so spent he had to lay down on the floor. All of the women and men in the wall holes clapped and cheered. Barb was so turned on by it she not only wore the paint but she kept it for a day and did not shower as it turned her on so much to wear it. She could smell the cum and that was amazing for her.

As for the women and men inside the walls who did not get used or get to contribute, it was their turn. After all, it would be tough to watch and listen to this sexy art escapade without being able to cum at all. 2 men had not cum and 3 women so they came out into the middle of the room. The speaker brought out some bottles of already constituted paint and poured it into 5 large flat plastic basins with a 2 inch lip around it so no paint could overflow.

The fluffers lead the 2 men and 3 women to sit down in their own basin, one per person. Each basin had a different color paint. The 3 couples were asked to surround the basins and were told that the fluffers would be helping these 5 people to cum and create some art on the remaining canvasses and that they were welcome to join if they wanted to help. They were all to eager to help.

The sensation of sitting down in the oily paint was quite sexy for all 5 of these people who acted as sexy wall tools. Bob was one of the men. He slid around in the green paint he was sitting naked in. It squished up inside his ass crack and colored his balls. It made him get hard. He rubbed his dick around in the paint. One of the fluffers, kneeled down and began stroking his green cock. She jerked it and her hand turned green. Barb wanted in on this and was not done being horny. The paint on her body had dried and was tightening on her skin but she wanted more.

She asked this man if it was ok if she slid into the basin with him as she wanted some green too. He smiled and told her to slide on down. She asked Don if he minded and he smiled and told her he was glad to watch. She took off the clothes she had already put back on and freed her paint crusted tits and bush. She slid herself between his spread green paint covered legs and pushed her spread legs above his and her pussy onto his paint soaked dick. The paint was oily and slippery. His dick was hard.

He angled right and popped his green paint covered dick into her hot pussy and began pumping. He leaned back on his arms as did she and he pumped fast and hard into her pussy and exploded quickly, cumming hard into her pussy. She was so turned on by the mushy paint feel mixing with the hot cum that was squirting inside and outside of her that she started cumming too.

The speaker ran to grab a canvas off of a stand and laid it on the floor next to the couple and asked them to stand up and then sit down on the canvas together in the same position. They did. He asked them to stay still on the canvas to get the artwork right and while that was happening he gave the fluffers oil to rub on their hands and had 2 of them start massaging the upper bodies of Barb and this man. Her tits were being rubbed and slipped between hands. Her nipples pinched and rubbed. His chest and back rubbed with this oil. It was exquisite.

When they got up, they had a beautiful piece of art with both of their cum as a part of the paint.

Four more people who were wall art tools needed to cum. 1 man and 3 women. Don, Steve and Derrick offered up their services as time had gone by and all 3 were sporting some good hard ons again. In this sexually charged situation, it was logical.

The speaker had asked if they could do each one separately so he could tape each one and take photos. They agreed as they all wanted to watch as well.

Each man chose one of the women sitting in a colored paint basin. All 3 men wanted to cum again but the idea of slowly hand painting and finger painting these women was too hot to pass up. Don walked up to his woman who was petite and blond with a shaved pussy that was now covered in pink paint. He leaned down and took some paint on his fingers and stuck them into her little pussy lips, dragging a paint line up her clit and onto her belly up through her tits and her neck. She shuddered when he touched her clit.

Don started smacking her pussy a bit lightly and splattered the pink paint. He asked if she would suck his paint crusted dick. She opened her mouth wide and smiled. He put his paint covered dick close to her mouth and she sucked it in. She sucked hard and fast for a few moments to get it hard and then took her 2 pink hands and started rubbing pink paint all over his cock. She pulled with both hands and did a circular motion that he had never had done before. He knew he was going to blow off fast so he jumped down, laid he on her back with her back arching over the edge of the basin and stuffed his full, bloated cock into her pink painted hole.

He pumped her like an engine. Methodically and constantly never stopping. She kept her legs spread wide to let all of his length inside and bumping her clit while she painted his back and shoulders pink with her grabbing hands. Her hands slid easily. She dug her pink painted nails into his ass checks and held on like fishhooks while her tits jiggled while she came as he did. This made him pump her harder. He emptied his balls into her to mix with the pink paint.

He called for a canvas and one was set down next to their basin. He lifted her out still on his hard cock and then gently set her down on the canvas while he pumped all of their cum out of her onto the canvas. They slid around in it and created a pink and white masterpiece.

Derrick had a very tall woman waiting for him in her basin filled with purple paint. Her tits were massive and she was very curvy. As she waited for her turn, she had laid on her back in the purple paint and was purple from the backs of her feet up through her thighs, full ass cheeks, curvy hips, shoulders and back and neck. Derrick asked her to slide around on her front and get her tits covered in purple as well. She winked and smiled and turned over to swim in purple paint.

She immersed her huge tits in a purple pool and pulled up while they dripped purple off of her big, hard nipples back into the basin. Derrick straddled above her so his legs were on either side of her back and hips. He leaned down and grabbed under her to cup her enormous, slippery, purple tits in his hands. He could not hold onto them as they kept slipping out of his hands which were now purple.

He tried again but this time pinched her nipples to hold on. She squealed and loved it. He leaned down further to let his cock dangle on her paint covered back and started seeing streaks in her back paint from his cock trails. She struggled to get on her knees pushing her ass upward as it was tough to stay on her knees in the oily purple paint. Derrick got down on his knees and spread hers apart. It was tough to stay up and he kept slipping on the paint but he had to have that big purple ass.

In one swift movement forward he stuffed his cock up her ass and they both slipped forward on the paint. His dick went all the way up and she shrieked in delight. He grabbed her huge tits and pulled her up and started drilling into her ass moving fast while his balls slapped against her. He knew they were not going to be able to balance for a long time and he was going to cum quick. He pushed hard to cum, they slipped forward again and he finished in her ass with her laying flat under him. Buried balls deep. She was pressed under him but had not cum. He reached around under in front of her, found her fun button and pushed it just once with his finger. She began to tremble, shake and jiggle under him. while her asshole milked the rest of the cum out of his dick.

A fluffer grabber the canvas, laid it on the ground next to their basin and asked them to crawl out onto it without losing his dick in her ass. His hard on was not going away any time soon so they crawled attached like 1 being. The fluffer asked her to lay down on her stomach and let her tits do the artwork. She did. She squished around in the paint and laid on her full tit mounds. Everyone else leaned down to slide hands on and feel those mammoth, purple titties. She loved that. He kept pushing his dick in and out of her pooper because it still felt really good. Everything was purple.

They detached and she kneeled upward and light purple cum dripped out of her ass and splattered the canvas. What a sexy design it was.

2 down. 2 to go. 1 man left. One woman.

Steve got the last woman but first they would make the last man squirt. Deb and Gemini decided a twofer for him was in order. The man was sitting in black paint which was an amazing contrast for his white skin. Deb thought this one would be amazing to watch when he shot white ropes onto the black paint. She wanted to see it happen.

He was sitting on his hard body, muscle cut ass in the puddle of black paint with legs spread wide and his beautiful dick folded under him in the paint. Deb and Gemini bent down and both began to lick at his cock. It was a bit folded and bent unto the paint. When they started licking, it jumped to attention and splattered Deb in the face. Spotted black paint dotted her cheek. She laughed and then went down all the way on his cock balls deep. He inhaled hard.

Gemini laid down on her stomach in the basin and wallowed in the black paint while she licked and sucked his balls. Deb wanted a couple minutes of a ride so she turned around and squatted down onto his sex stick and did the spiltz onto his cock. She was quite limber as a dancer. She went all the way down and embedded his tool all the way up her pussy hole and then began to bounce. Little bounces. He had never felt that before. He told her, "if you want to see my white cum on the black paint, you better stop". She was so turned on, she kept going but felt his dick getting bigger. She got off of him and shoved Gemini's face down to lick his balls while she teased him a bit and jerked just a little. He was squirming and breathing hard.

Deb shoved Gemini away and jerked him hard. He shot like a cannon into the air onto the black paint. A work of art all it's own. He shot 8 times and made such a beautiful, shiny mess. His ass cheeks clenched together while he came and he grunted low grunts and panted. He was dripping sweat. He felt the paint in his asshole and he loved it. Deb yelled for the canvas bc she wanted this exact painting. She laid the canvas lightly down on the cum splatter and lifted it. It was the most stunning painting of the evening. Black background and streaks and spots of glistening white. A sexy masterpiece she would treasure forever.

Steve was last yet again with the last sexy wall tool. She was a black beauty. Skin ebony and hair with a reddish tint. Her bare pussy was full and beautiful. She was sitting in yellow paint. What a lovely contrast.

Steve had an obsession with her tits and wanting to suck them. He bent down and licked the paint and took the yellow paint on his tongue and drew on her tits with his tongue. He twirled his tongue around her nipples and left a yellow trail. She panted and looked at his eyes as he did this. He dotted her dark nipples with yellow kisses.

He sucked the yellow off of her nipples hard. She shook with every suck. He spread her legs far apart, and licked her clit for only 1 second. He drizzled yellow paint over her clit several times. Then he slapped a big handful of it down on her vulva. She grunted.

He laid her back in the puddle of yellow paint and began to take cupped handfuls of it and drip it all over her body. Some handfuls he would let drop hard and splatter and others he would drizzle over her sexy bits slowly.

He asked the fluffer if he could have others help and if there was more paint. There was more paint of all colors and she said anyone could help who wanted to. He asked the fluffer to get bowls for all the paint colors and she brought out 6 bowls. Then he turned his ebony beauty over on her stomach and asked everyone to dip their hands in their choice of paint color and do a small gentle smack on her back side where they wanted to. She was thrilled with the idea and spread her legs a part a bit for anyone who dared to go farther.

Suddenly she felt hands smacking her everywhere and oily paint splattering all over her. A hand smacked up in between her legs and splattered the oily color everywhere. It was hot.

Steve asked her to get on her knees and suck him. She sucked hard and deep throated him. He felt his knees go weak. Hands were still all over both of them. Then Steve laid down on his back in the yellow pool below them on his back and guided her to straddle his dick and land on it flat with his body. His hard dick slid up her smooth hole. He called out for people to dip his right hand in blue and his left in green. They did while she rode his hard dick and he kept pumping her.

He took his colorful hands and smacked her butt cheeks to leave a colorful hand print. The speaker snapped a great photo and some video. Steve grabbed her ass cheeks hard with color in his grasp and rubbed his paint oil all over her wiggling butt cheeks to create a brownish gray color. The feeling of the slippery paint was almost too much to take for both of them.

He slipped a finger in her asshole and pumped it in and out with colors flying. He drilled her pussy hard while all the others massaged paint colors all over each of them.

They both wanted this to never end but it did when Barb crawled up in between Steve's legs and began to paint his ball sac with a paint brush while licking it. She sucked each ball into her mouth and then painted on a smiley face. Everyone chuckled while the 2 fucked hard. Then Deb crawled up next to Barb and said loudly he cannot withstand a finger up his asshole. Both Barb and Deb stuck their finger into his asshole at the same time and he yelled and grunted out a huge convulsing orgasm and pumped her full of his white cream. Steve stuck his finger into his fuck partner's asshole and she began squirting all over him. Her cum dripped down and mixed with the paint colors in the basin below them.

Everyone rubbed their hands in it and painted the 2 coming down from fuckfest

with the beautiful colors of love, lust, passion and art. They especially rubbed her luscious tits.

All had cum. All had made art. All would be back again.

The speaker told them the video and photos would be the sexiest he had ever seen at this activity and asked if he could keep a copy. They agreed.

The 3 couples went home with beautiful colorful artwork, amazing video, beautiful photos and a night ahead of intense fucking with some amazing new fantasies to remember.

12