Cumming on Caitlyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Uh, hello, my eyes are up here," she said, echoing his exact words that he had taunted her with earlier by the pool when he caught her looking at his crotch.

"I know," he said, "but I like the view I have right now." He smiled and then looked up at her. Their eyes locked and they stopped talking. They both, simultaneously, began searching out the answers to unspoken questions in the face of the other. Eyes darting back and forth from one to the other while the sat in silence except for the sound of their breathing and the unnoticed movie playing in the background. Neither of them could be certain how long they sat like that, staring at one another. He waited for the right sign. The little tell that would let him know that she wanted him as much as he wanted her.

She finally gave it to him. The slightest notion, but he picked up on it like it was a flare going off on a darkened street. She subconsciously bit the left portion of her bottom lip, an almost imperceptible act, but he caught it. He removed his right hand from her side and brought it up, sliding it across the left side of her face, his fingers parting her slightly damp hair and pushing it back from her face. He grasped her head and without hesitation, pulled her face towards him and kissed her dead on.

Their lips mashed together and they passionately kissed. It was a hungry act, both starved for the connection. Her hands went from his wrists to the back of the couch on either side of his head and she fell into him, her breasts smashing against his chest and her hair shrouding their faces. His left hand began to explore her body, up her side and then down again before grasping and squeezing her ass. She began to rock her hips, grinding her pussy against the shaft of his cock.

He removed his right hand from her face and wrapped it around her body, pulling her in even tighter. Their tongues danced in each other's mouth, moans of pleasure coming from both of them. He moved his hand again and started untying her bikini top. The string easily gave way from her back and then he moved to the one around her neck, making quick work of that one as well.

She pushed up, presenting her breasts to him. The flimsy material clung to her upturned tits. He reached up and pulled the top off of her, revealing her gorgeous, erect nipples. He took one mound in his hand and moved his mouth to the other, taking the hard bud into his mouth. She let out a moan as he sucked and nibbled on her. He moved his other hand from her ass and used both to fondle her while switching from one to the other.

He then pulled her back down and they resumed kissing. He could feel the warmth of her tits as they pressed against his chest. He placed both hands back on her ass and helped her rock her body against his straining cock. With a swift motion, he grabbed both of the string ties on either side of her bikini bottoms and pulled them out, releasing them.

He pushed her back and motioned for her to stand. She reluctantly got off him and stood before him, the bikini bottoms clinging only to the moisture between her legs. He pulled them down, revealing her bald pussy, wet and glistening from her excitement. As he sat before her, he ran a finger up between her legs and felt the slick juices between her lips. He inserted a finger into her hot hole and watched as she became weak-kneed.

He removed his finger and quickly stood up in front of her. He kissed her again before pulling away and began to undo his shorts. Without hesitation, she dropped down to her knees in front of him and her hands went to his bulge. She cupped the large protrusion as he finished undoing his shorts and then he pulled them down, his cock bouncing into view. She grabbed it, fueled by lust, and began to stroke him. She watched, as did he, her tiny hands grasping and wanking the hard shaft. She leaned in and took the head of his dick into her mouth.

He grasped her head as she began to blow him and he watched his dick slide in and out of her beautiful face. Her eyes were closed and she was moaning even more than him. He was lost in the feeling of her talented mouth as her lips and tongue explored his cock and he couldn't believe his luck. He, like all of the guys in the group, had always wanted to fuck her and here she was, naked on her knees with his erection in her mouth and she was hungrily devouring him. He could tell that she wasn't just sucking him because she felt like she had to. She was turned on by having him in her mouth. He felt like he could have let her just suck the cum right out of him, but he didn't want to waste this opportunity should it be the only one he got.

He reached down and pulled her up, his cock slipping from her mouth. She had a bit of disappointment on her face, but he ignored it and pulled her in, kissing her once again. She reached down and began to stroke his shaft and he reached down in turn and started to finger her wet pussy. It was sloppy and needy by both of them, two friends caught up in the passion of their first time together. That was elevated by the fact that this was a somewhat forbidden affair. They were friends. They were part of a group that was close-knit and sex between the group was not done. But in this moment, they were betraying the group. Betraying their social status as friends and giving into their hormones. They both had what the other one needed. The means to a physical connection and most importantly, an orgasm.

He pulled her back down onto the couch, she once again straddled him. Their lips continued to press feverishly against each other as their bodies adjusted for the impending penetration. He reached around her body and grasped his own cock, lining it up against her sopping pussy. She felt the thick head of his dick parting her puffy, red lips and sunk her body down onto it, impaling herself. In unison, they both moaned as he penetrated her for the first time.

He grabbed her ass, firmly squeezing the tight flesh between his fingers and began to rock her up and down, plunging a little more of his cock into her tight pussy with each thrust.

They went at it with reckless abandon. She used her legs to rise and fall back on his cock and he assisted her by holding her ass and rocking her. They kissed. Their mouths feverishly tasted each other, kissing between moans and gasps for air. He moved down and took one of her nipples between his lips and sucked them as her body rose and fell, repeatedly impaling herself on his dick.

They fucked like this for a good ten minutes, kissing and groping each other, fucking like they were starved for release. She gyrated her hips so that he would continually hit that perfect spot inside of her. She could feel her orgasm coming. Building.

She began to buck on his cock, her body was shaking.

"Oh my god, oh my god," she said over and over as she built towards release. "I'm so close," she announced, "I'm going to fucking cum, oh my god, oh my god!"

She bucked against him until her orgasm finally exploded through her. She continued to ride him, drawing out the feelings of immense pleasure.

His hands gripped tightly against the flesh of her hips as he continued to rock her body up and down on his sensitive dick. He could feel himself getting closer.

"I don't have a condom," he said but didn't stop thrusting into her tight pussy. "Are you on the pill?"

"Just pull out and cum on me," she said, her breathing still ragged.

"OK," he gasped, his hands speeding up and slamming her up and down on him. "Do you want me to cum..." heavy breath, "on your tits..." another heavy breath, "or your back or what?"

"My face," she exclaimed, "cum on my face."

They were both breathing heavy, loud grunting and moaning filled the room along with the sounds of skin slapping against skin.

"Oh my God, I'm gonna cum," he said and pushed her off of him. She stumbled down to the ground and repositioned herself on her knees in front of him. He was already standing now and stroking his cock, pointing it at her upturned face. Her hair was wet with sweat, partly sticking to her cheeks and forehead while the rest remained disheveled.

He only stroked a few more times before he threw his head back and let out a loud roar as his cock exploded across her face. He regained control of his head and looked down, catching the second blast shoot from his dick on to her skin. Her mouth was open and her eyes were closed as she lost herself in the feeling of his hot cum covering her. He let go a few more large jets before his orgasm subsided. Caitlyn was dripping with Matt's large load, but she was not content to let it end just like that. She leaned forward and found his cockhead which she took in her mouth. Her hand reached up to stroke him and she began to clean. She bobbed back and forth slowly, removing the residual cum and extracting the rest from inside him.

She finally let his dick slip from her mouth with an audible 'pop' and then sank back down on her folded legs. She held her head up to keep the cum from sliding down and off her face and just smiled, her eyes still closed.

"Holy shit," she said, her words causing the strings of cum across her mouth to bubble and sputter. She licked her lips, drawing globs of the hot cream into her mouth and down her throat before finishing, "that was awesome."

Matt fell back against the couch and reclined on the cushions, half-lying, half-sitting and tried to catch his breath.

Caitlyn stood up and walked out of the living room only to return a few minutes later. Her face was now clean and her hair was fixed, but she was still as naked as Matt.

She dropped down on the couch next to him and curled up in a ball with her head resting on his chest.

"Fuck, why haven't we done that before," she asked.

"Beats me," Matt said. "It definitely isn't from a lack of want."

"Well, it better not be the last time," she said.

"Oh, it won't," he said.

He titled his head down to hers, his hand caressing her long hair and said, "Sooooo, a facial huh?"

She buried her face in his chest and said, "Oh my God, I know. I've just always wanted a guy to cum on my face and it just seemed like a good time to ask for it."

"Hey, I'm not complaining. You look hot with cum on your face, that's just not something I expected from you," he said.

"Well, then you definitely wouldn't expect what I did in the bathroom," she said.

"What?"

"I didn't just wipe your cum off my face," she started. "I collected it with my fingers and ate it."

"What?!" he exclaimed. "You should have done that in here. That would have been fucking hot to watch. You do not need to keep that shit a secret from me girl."

"Wanna know another secret," she said, curling up closer to him and looking up at him.

He just nodded, looking down at her face before letting his eyes wander further south to take in her naked body once again. His hand came up and began to grope her exposed tits.

"I've actually wanted to fuck all three of you for a very, VERY long time," she said. There was no humor in her statement, it was just a confession. A long held, pent-up confession.

"Well," Matt started, "I've got news for you. We've all wanted to fuck you too."

"Really?" she said, repositioning herself to get a better look at his face so that she could judge the seriousness of his response.

"Oh fuck yeah," he said.

"They've told you that?" she asked.

"No, not flat out," he started. "We don't just sit around talking about how we want to bang our hot friend, but we all know we do. Trust me."

"Oh fuck me," she exclaimed. "I've been rubbing my pussy raw thinking about fucking you three and NOW you tell me that you all have secretly wanted to fuck me too."

"Fucking us three?" Matt smirked. "Sounds like someone wants to get gangbanged." He laughed at himself. She did not.

"Well, no, I didn't mean it like that," she started, then trailed off, "at least, not all the time."

"Fucking hell, you have thought about it, haven't you?" he exclaimed.

"No," she said, but her face gave away her deceit. He just stared at her, as if he was willing the truth out of her. She stared back, matching his gaze, trying to keep the truth concealed, but she lost out.

"Ok, yes," she said and quickly covered her face with her hands.

"You dirty slut," he laughed.

The degrading name sent a bolt of electricity straight to her clit, but she played it off as embarrassment from her confession. She pushed him against his chest and yelled, "Shut up, ok? It's not like I think about that every time, but fuck, you spend most of your time with three hot, half-naked guys and you are going to eventually think about them all sticking their dicks in you.

"Uh, no I wouldn't," Matt said, feigning a look of disgust.

"Oh for fuck's sake, you know what I mean," she said.

"So, is it like a train, one of us right after the other or do you think about having all of us inside you at the same time?" he questioned.

"This is so fucking embarrassing," she said and hid her face again.

"Well, which is it," he pushed on.

With her face still buried in her hands, she mumbled, "Both."

"Well, holy shit, we've been hanging out with a closet nympho and we didn't even know it," Matt teased.

"I can't help it," she said, "and that's not even the most embarrassing part."

"Oh, do tell," he said, readjusting himself on the couch. His cock was coming back to life and laying heavy against his inner thigh.

"Well, no point in playing it coy anymore," she said. "What really gets me going, what really makes my pussy wet, is when..."

She stopped, embarrassment stalling her confession and burning her cheeks red with humiliation.

"Oh hell no, you can't stop there," he said.

"Fine," she said frustrated. "My best orgasms are when I think of you all being very demeaning to me."

"What?" he said, stunned by this admission. "Are you fucking with me now?"

"No," she said, "I'm not. Think about it. All day long, we are together and you all fuck with me, rip on me and tease me. That's a huge part of our friendship. I just imagine, as you all are fucking me, that you do that, only on a sexual level."

"Ok, that makes sense," he said, his eyes trying to figure out how serious she was. "Like, what are we doing that makes you so hot."

"Oh you know, calling me names, teasing me, spanking me, tying me up and tickling me or playing with my body but not letting me cum," she started. "Oh my God, this one time, I dreamed that you all made me dress up in a ridiculous outfit and crawl around on my hands and knees, going from one of you to the next and then the next and each time I got to one of you, you made me beg you to let me suck your dicks. You fucking made me beg and it was so humiliating, but fuck it made me hot. But then you would only let me do it for like a few seconds before making me stop and pushing me on to the next one. You all were making me expose different parts of my body to you in very slutty ways and you were calling me all sort of cheap names. I woke up thrashing and cumming in my bed with my fingers buried in my pussy."

"So you are telling me that I've been wasting my time trying to get Tara, Miss Prudebitch, to do something, anything, with me and yet, I've been hanging around with a dirty slut this whole time? That bitch is so prude, she will barely even stroke my dick, let alone suck it and here you are dreaming of getting gangbanged by us," he said.

Caitlyn's pussy flooded as he called her a dirty slut and her cheeks flashed red with heat once more.

"So, you really want to be our little fuck toy," he said, becoming bold and empowered with this new information.

She nodded, her mouth open and her lips parted. He could see her visibly swallow hard. She was quiet, but breathing hard, visibly excited from divulging her secrets to Matt.

"Oh, I can make that happen. We've all wanted to fuck you," Matt said, "but I want to play with the fuck toy a little more by myself first." He grabbed her and pulled her to him, kissing her once again and running his hands down her body to her ass.

~

But that was then. This was now.

She moved towards him and pushed him on his chest. Her face was still covered in his cum and was now starting to drip down, the fresh cream making lurid spots on her shirt. She had made no attempt to clean herself.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" she said.

"Oh, whatever," he said as he tucked his dick back into his pants. "You know you liked it girl. You're just mad because you didn't get to watch me stroking my dick the whole time."

She glared at him. He looked back at her, their eyes locked and with the most subtle of movements, he widened his eyes and nodded his head slightly towards her. It was a minute expression filled with a world of information. This was the catalyst that she had wanted. This was how he was making it all happen.

"I gotta say though, you look hot with cum on your face," he said with a laugh, echoing the same thing he had said to her when they first had sex. He was hoping this nod back to their secret affair would be enough to spark the memory.

The room was tense. Again, silence as she glared at him. And then the realization of what he had set in motion sparkled across her eyes.

She spun around to look at Tyler and Darren. "And you two just watched as he jerked off on me. Just let him do it, huh?"

"Hey, you know when he's going to do something, there's no talking him out of it," said Darren. "We told him you'd be pissed."

"Pissed?" she said. "You think I'm pissed just because fucktard over here came on me while I was sleeping and my two other closest friends just stood by and watched, doing nothing?"

She walked up to them, glaring at both of them.

"You're damn right I'm fucking pissed," she said with an angry look on her face. Her eyes going back and forth between the two of them. The room was once again filled with silent tension.

After keeping them in suspense at what would be her next outburst of anger, she surprised them. "After all this time that we've been friends, everything we've been through together and this happens and you two do nothing. Not a goddamn thing. So yeah I'm pissed because apparently Matt is the only one of you three who thinks I'm sexy enough to jerk off to."

The guys stood there in disbelief, trying hard to process what she just said.

"Wa . . . wait," stammered Tyler. "You're pissed because we didn't cum on you too?"

"You're damn right I am," she yelled. "Three years waiting for any or all of you to make a move on me and nothing."

The guys looked at each other and then back at her and quickly started to backpedal.

"What the hell? None of us made a move on you because none of us thought you were interested in us that way. We didn't want to ruin our friendship by trying to date you," said Darren.

"Yeah, I mean, we all think you're hot as shit, but we were just trying to be respectful of you," said Tyler.

"Who the fuck said anything about dating? All day long, I am with three hot guys, each of whom I'd gladly fuck, but none of you has had the balls to try anything beyond pulling your dicks out or trying to look at my tits. Matt may be an asshole, but at least he had the balls to do something," she said.

"Wait, you'd gladly fuck any of us?" said Darren whose face was plastered with shock and disbelief.

"Fuck yeah I would. As much time as we spend together, we should definitely be fucking. It's fucking idiotic not to. I have needs too and do you know how hard it is to find a guy that wants to date you when your three best friends are dudes?" she said.

"Cait . . . Caitlyn, we've always thought you were sexy as hell," said Tyler.

"You have?" she said, the cum cooling and drying on her gorgeous face. Her brow furrowed in an expression that could only be described as grateful sweetness, like she was truly touched by his statement.