Cumming on Caitlyn Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh yeah," piped in Darren.

"Sooo, do you think I still look sexy with cum on my face?" she said, a playful demeanor returning to her.

"You look sexy all the time," said Tyler.

Matt walked over to them now and stood with the group, looking at Caitlyn with his cum drying on her face. "I think this is the sexiest that I have ever seen you look," he said.

She bit the left corner of her bottom lip and then said, "Well, if you all think I look good with cum on my face, maaaaybe we should add some more."

They looked at her again with surprise on their faces. Her beautiful blue eyes seductively narrowed and she looked back and forth between the two guys. "Matt here already got to cum on my face, without invitation I might add," she said and shot Matt a playful scorn before turning back to the other guys, "so I think it is only fair if you two get to as well. Would you like that? Would you two like to jerk off onto my face?"

"Are you serious?" asked Tyler.

"Dead serious," she said as she dropped down to her knees in front of them.

The guys just looked at her, unable to figure out if she was fucking with them.

She could see their hesitation and decided to clear any doubt from their minds. She reached up with both of her hands and placed one on each of their crotches and began to rub their bulges through the fabric of their shorts. She noticed they weren't hard yet, but still seemed to be concealing some decent sized equipment between their legs. The boys jumped at first, her sudden contact surprising them, but they quickly calmed down and enjoyed the feeling of her petite hands massaging them. Almost in unison, she could feel their cocks responding to her touch, growing larger and more rigid behind their confines.

"Don't you all want to cum on me?" she asked, a seductive smile creeping across her face.

They both nodded, unable to speak.

"I'll show you mine if you show me yours," she said, her voice raspy and playful.

They looked at her with a puzzled look on their faces. She reached down and grabbed the bottom of her tank top and lifted it over her head, revealing her braless, perky breasts to them. She tossed the garment on the floor, leaving her kneeling on the floor in only her shorts. She reached up and began to fondle her own tits, squeezing them together, her fingers pressing in on the firm flesh. She scooped a glob of Matt's cum from her chest and moved her hands, taking her erect nipples into her fingers, smearing the semen on them and began to squeeze and pull them. This caused her to close her eyes and tilt her head back as the euphoric sensations ran through her body and down to her pussy.

"I want your cum so bad," she moaned, exaggeratedly, her eyes still closed. "Please," she begged, "do this for me."

The sight of the sexy friend topless and caressing herself as she begged for their cum was enough for them to throw caution to the wind and risk this being some elaborate prank meant to embarrass them. They were both hard as rock and dying to fulfill her wish. Both of the guys undid their shorts and pulled out their cocks. At the sound of them undoing their clothes, Caitlyn's eyes shot open and she saw their dicks come into view. They, like Matt, were reasonably well endowed and her pussy responded to the sight of their pricks pointing at her.

"Oh fuck yeah," she said, "stroke those big cocks for me. Cum all over me like I know you want to."

Tyler and Darren wasted no time and began stroking their cocks, pointing them at Caitlyn's beautiful face. She continued to play with her tits, but slipped her right hand down into the waist and of her shorts. She began to massage her clit with fast, circular motions which sent waves of pleasure through her body. She moaned, fighting between the urge to shut her eyes and lose herself in the feelings and wanting to watch as her friends jacked off, looking at her. It excited her that they all wanted her. Three gorgeous guys, her closest friends, lusting after her, all wanting their way inside of her.

She wasn't lost in the absurdity of the situation though. Most sexual relationships begin with a kiss, some fondling, maybe oral sex, followed by vaginal sex or some variation. Kinkier explorations came later, but this was different. She was presenting herself to her friends as jack off material, like a girl in a magazine or porno that they used as visual stimulation while they came. She knew that they masturbated to her, at least she thought they did. They damn well better have cum thinking about her. She knew she had many times thinking about one, two or even all three of them using her and her body for sexual gratification. She tried to be sexy around them, going braless and wearing skimpier clothing. She liked teasing them and hopefully turning them on. It made her pussy sopping wet and in need of satisfaction as soon as she was alone, thinking of their hard cocks penetrating her young body.

She was moaning non-stop as her fingers massaged her sensitive clit and teased her nipples. She opened her eyes and looked at her friends stroking their cocks. She bit her lip, lost in the lust. She felt herself building toward an orgasm, just the start, but she could feel it was going to be a strong one.

"Please cum for me boys, cover me with it," she pleaded, her fingers teasing her closer. "Tell me how much you want to fuck me."

"I want to fuck you so bad," said Tyler, his hand flying up and down his shaft.

"Me too," said Darren who was breathing heavy and grunting loudly.

Caitlyn felt a hand reach around and start playing with her other tit, caressing the firm mound and twisting her other nipple. Matt had knelt down behind her and was helping her fondle herself. He took his other hand down and began to play with her ass.

"You fuckers better tell me before you nut 'cause I don't want that shit on me," he said to the two guys stroking their cocks a foot away from Caitlyn's face. He then tilted his head towards Caitlyn's ear and said, "You going to be our little fuck toy slut from now on? Let us fuck you any time we want?"

"Oh God," she shuddered, "Yes, YES, fuck me whenever you all want, anyway you want. Fuck! I've wanted you all for so long." Her body was shaking as she brought herself closer to orgasm.

"I'm gonna cum dude," said Darren who stepped closer to Caitlyn. Matt removed his hands from her body and moved away.

"Yes, please, fuck, cum on my face," she panted breathlessly.

Darren growled something fierce and several spurts of hot cum crashed against her face.

"Oh my God, yes," she screamed. With her mouth open, she received some of his load in her mouth and she greedily swallowed it down and began licking her lips for any remnants.

"Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum too," said Tyler.

"Oh, cum in my mouth and on my face," gasped Caitlyn whose hand was furiously rubbing at her clit. She opened her mouth and stuck out her tongue right as Tyler unloaded onto her face and tongue. She swallowed it down, moaning as she did. Her face was covered in globs of hot semen and all three of the guys watched as she closed her eyes and masturbated in front of them. Her body was convulsing and shuddering and her breathing was becoming more ragged and shallow.

They stuffed their cocks back into their pants and watched as her supple, young body writhed in front of them. She began to shake more, and quick flutters of sound escaped her gasping mouth.

"Oh my god, oh my god, oh my god," she said over and over, building a tiny bit louder each time. Then she seemed to stop breathing, no sound coming from her as she tensed up until she finally screamed out and her body convulsed uncontrollably. She rocked back and forth between and sitting and elevated kneeling position as her orgasm coursed through her body. It seemed to go on forever in their eyes, thirty seconds, maybe longer, before she finished riding it through to completion. She then allowed herself to fall backwards onto the ground and catch her breath as she laid topless, legs spread with her hand still in her shorts and her glistening breasts rising and falling from her breathing.

She opened her eyes and looked up at her three friends. They were all looking at her, taking in her naked body. She stared at them for a second and then began laughing. "Holy shit, that was awesome!" she exclaimed. She withdrew her hand from her shorts and laid them both on her flat stomach. "That was so fucking hot!"

"I can't believe we just did that," said Darren.

"I can't believe we never did it before," said Caitlyn. She let out a long, satisfied exhale and a content smile spread across her face again. With her eyes closed she said, "You boys taste so fucking good," and then started giggling almost uncontrollably. This sparked them to start laughing with her.

"So, can a girl get a hand getting to her feet or what," she said and then reopened her eyes. The guys immediately reached their hands down, taking her hands into theirs and pulled her up. "Thank you boys. Give me a moment, let me go clean up and I'll be right back," she said.

She walked out of the room and they guys started talking about what had just happened. Matt explained to them about his time with Caitlyn and what had sparked all of this.

"So that's how you knew she'd be down with this," said Tyler.

"Yep, it was," he paused, "loosely planned," he laughed.

"Well, how was she?" asked Darren.

From behind them, they heard, "Why don't you boys find out for yourselves?"

They turned around to see Caitlyn in the doorway, completely nude. She was standing with her weight primarily on her right leg with her hip cocked out to the side and her hands clasped behind her back. She had a look of mischief in her eyes and she was slowly biting her lower lip.

To be continued...