All Comments on 'Cummy Panties'

by planplan

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Daring tale

Boy, this one is GROUNDBREAKING!

I don't think I've ever read a story about a man who puts on womens' clothes and sucks cock.

I suspect you probably spell the word "cum" even when you mean "come."

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Hot Sauce Sexy, PlanPlan!

I have been reading on the Literotica site about 5 years now,and this is the first time I have ever ventured away from the incest/taboo genre. The panties and wearing them, yes, I really enjoy doing but sucking cock, no; and probably never will. BUT this story planplan, I must say is fucking outstanding, nasty, sluttish, and hot sauce sexy with a side of dirty, cummy panties! Great work.

BAD BOY BILLBAD BOY BILLover 8 years ago
Cum In Panties..Grrrrrrrrrrr..

His cum in her panties.. Yes, I can handle that..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We have a WINNER!!!!

Yes! YOU have been selected for YOUR obsession with the word "cum" and inserting it in every possible place! Doesn't mean the story's worth a shit, but we applaud your ingenuity anyhow! CUM on DOWN and get your CUM award! CUM rain or shine!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Reminds me of bygone days...

If this was a 20 year old music video and it was on "Beavis and Butt-Head," Beavis would say, "Hey Butt-Head! This SUCKS! Change the channel!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
We have a winner!

planplan DID substitute "ejaculate" for it, once. Didn't use "sperm," "scrambled eggs," "spunk," "spooge," "jizz," "jism" nor "man juice" at all, though.

planplanplanplanover 8 years agoAuthor
Comments

lol...thanks for the comments everyone. It's my first attempt at anything like this and it's obviously not a masterpiece but I think it addresses a specific type of fetish/fantasy that you don't really see too much of.

Sorry if my overuse of "cum" gets monotonous. I'll have to stick in a few "man-sauce" or "jiz's" next time.

;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
On second thought

Why not "semen" or "sperm?" Too much slang is a pain in the ass.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cummy panties fettish

I thought the story was great, and your fetish with cumming in panties was hot. I suppose everyone's preferences relate to their own individual fetish or fantasies. I went to a TV boutique once in NYC, met a Tgirl who after a beer, guessed I was wearing panties and nylons. I was, under my pants. She began to flirt with me even more, touching my thighs and legs with her foot and stroking my legs with her hand. Drove her home from the bar and she rubbed me until I came in my own panties which occurred in about 20 second at that point. This all occurred under a street light in front of her apartment somewhere in Brooklyn. I also remember a time making out with a Tgirl in a cab when she whispered in my ear that she just wet herself. I found that so hot, that I had done that through her panties. The idea of her cumming in my panties and then snapping them shut is definitely hot. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Here you don't find too much glory

Planplan wrote a lameass story

All 'bout panties filled with cummy

That makes Planplan ONE BIG DUMMY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cum soaked panties

Great story. I love cum soaked panties as well as I cum in my panties as well a guy cum in my panties, too. Also I like to put on already wet and creamy panties. One evening I wore wet and cummy panties, I put a pair of pink plastic panties over them, pantyhose and panty girdle under my jeans and went out for a beer. It was really hot and I came once more in my panties, sitting at the bar.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
dreaming

I have had dreams of wearing panties soaked in cum , my own and cum of other men

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
encore

soooo sexy. I wish you would write follow ups for this amazing story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous