All Comments on 'Cumshot Contest'

by crayrei

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
wow

that was a great story....loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Hot

Please write more chapters and make it a genuine and realistically complicated love story.

ConnerM360ConnerM360almost 8 years ago
Love competition..

God I love competition stories. This went a great direction! Thanks!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictalmost 8 years ago
Muscle and cum

Who needs romance, Anonymous? This is a hot sex story. I have never read such an inspiring description of muscle and ejaculation before.

BonemealBonemealalmost 8 years ago
Damned! That was a great story

Yummy, I love all the cum in your story. It was a great read. More please.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great stuff

Loved everything about it. Hope you write more in the future.

screedbearscreedbearover 7 years ago
Well Writen

5 not due to how hard I was, which I wasn't. But this is so well written.

joehard_007joehard_007over 7 years ago
Fantastic story!

Wow! You nailed that story. So well written and such a hot buildup. Great job!

MuscleaddictMuscleaddictover 7 years ago
I copied the idea

I couldn't get this story out of my mind until I started organizing cumshot contests of my own. I regularly invite a bunch of musclemen to my house. Most of them just love to watch well built men shoot, but there are a lot of young bodybuilders who want to enter the competition. Naturally teens who haven't used too many roids. A selection of them get a little cock training and a small dosis of viagra from me, before they can perform the most beautiful ejaculations. All of them are born to pose and suck and fuck. After the competition we let the winner fuck his opponents' asses, which can take more than an hour and has become the most popular part of the event.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Suggestion and admiration

Just a little suggestion how to improve your sexy stories. Please use more direct speech, I think it's way hotter then just description.

But you're awesome, your stories are top, excellent choice of words, so much hard muscles in super tight t-shirts (HOT HOT HOT!) and so much cum on abs, I actually shoot a load multiple times till I read to the end. Fuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Beyond awesome

an erotic buildup.. an explosive conclusion!

Soron666Soron666almost 5 years ago
absolute great

damn hot story

spurtmanspurtmanalmost 3 years ago

I absolutely love this story -- it includes so many of my interests and kinks, I can't believe it!

BumboarderBumboarderover 2 years ago

As an ostensibly straight married gent, I absolutely loved your story !!!

I now definitely have an unfulfilled fantasy to attend a cum shooting contest :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hot!!! 🔥🔥🔥👨‍🚒👩‍🚒🧑‍🚒

JodailyJodaily10 months ago

Ogoddam!! That was so fucking hot😋😋😋⛲⛲⛲. I was really hoping Jake was going to have a seat there at the end of the table and almost came myself when he did. And the blasting he got was so deserved,and righteous. Typing one handed now, and know it's gonna.be messy but I'll lick up every drop thinking of those hard cocks blasting off. Thanks for this.

GreenBerryGreenBerry6 months ago

Hot! Steaming! BRILLIANT!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous