Cupcakes Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Georgia hung up with her boss, he'd had no trouble accepting her request for a day off. She rarely took one and was a valued member of his team. She looked at her closed bedroom door and wondered what waited on the other side. What happened now? Did he need to hurry off to work? Would he want to stay and visit?

She looked at herself appraisingly in the mirror. Her polished updo looked a bit silly with the lounging clothes so she pulled it apart and let her hair hang loose. She wiped off the vampy lipstick, still unsure what had possesed her when she put it on this morning. For the moment she felt completely in control again.

Rig was sitting on one of the barstools pulled up to her kitchen counter. He looked ill at ease, not quite sure what he should do with himself.

"Can I get you something to drink?" She asked, walking past him into the small galley kitchen.

"Sure, what are my options?" He tried to sound casual while fighting to control the animal instinct that perked up when she walked in. He wanted his hands in the hair that fell softly down her back, wanted to bury his nose in the chocolate waves and inhale her sweet scent.

"Uh, lets see," Georgia opened the fridge and welcomed the cool air against her cheeks. Damn him. She had been feeling in control, then she walked out and saw he'd changed into a tank top, his bare arms and shoulders impossible to ignore. She'd always had a weakness for biceps and shoulders and this guy was pushing all her buttons. "Looks like I've got some soda, orange juice, or milk. Unless you want to start day drinking, in which case I have a bottle of wine."

Rig laughed, admiring the way her pajama bottoms hugged the roundness of her ass as she bent slightly into the fridge. "I'm not quite ready for day drinking yet, let's go with soda."

She pulled out a 2 litre and got a couple glasses. "What time do you have to be to work?"

"Oh, I've got a bit of a vacation actually. I'm not needed at the moment so my dad gave me a few days off."

She handed him a glass of soda and stood sipping hers, trying not to ogle him too obviously. He didn't have anywhere he needed to be. She was torn between anxiety over when he would leave and excitement that he didn't have to.

"Do you want to sit somewhere more comfortable? Those barstools aren't great for relaxing."

She was inviting him to stay for the moment. This was good, he just had to be cool about it. "Yes, thanks, that'd be great."

Georgia settled into a corner of the sofa, leaving him the choice of joining her or taking the chair that sat nearby. The pros and cons of each choice ran through his head, causing him to hesitate before carefully sitting beside her but not too close.

"How long have you been in this apartment?" Her legs were folded up, her pretty little feet peeking out of the bottom of her pajama pants.

"A couple of years, the price is good and the neighborhood is safe. It's on the bus route so it's allowed me to save money and not get a car."

It took about 30 minutes of sitting stiffly and making awkward small talk before they both started to get comfortable again. They got on the subject of books again and both became animated talking about what was on their reading lists.

Georgia shifted as she talked excitedly about a book she had recently bought, she was now sitting crosslegged, facing him as she gestured, her eyes sparkling. She paused as she caught something change in his expression. She touched her face self conciously, wondering if she had something embarrassing hanging off her.

"What? What is it?" She asked, not sure how to interpret the look he was giving her.

Rig sat his now empty glass on the coffee table and scooted towards her, their knees not quite touching.

"Georgia, would I completely freak you out if I asked to kiss you?"

She leaned back away from him a little, and opened and closed her mouth a few times. Her eyes fell on his mouth and all her insecurities and anxiety fled in the face of the urge to know what it would feel like to feel those lips against hers.

"It would completely freak me out, but I want you to." Her voice was breathy as her eyes flicked between his eyes and his lips.

He reached up and brushed her hair back behind her shoulder, sliding his hand through it to cup the back of her head. They both shuddered at the contact, the low level arousal that had been simmering between then suddenly at a boil. He leaned toward her, both their eyes falling closed as his lips met hers.

Both sighed and leaned into the kiss, deepening the contact. Georgia's hands came up, one resting against his chest, the other sliding over his shoulder to his neck. One of Rig's hands was tangled in her hair, while the other came to rest on her knee.

It was wonderful and sweet, but Georgia wanted more, her tongue swept against his lips and was met with his. To her surprise he let her take control of the kiss, following her lead as she opened her lips against his and tilted her head, moving her body closer to his.

He was made to kiss her, Rig had never experienced anything like this before, the warm wetness of her mouth, the way her tongue moved against his. She pressed closer and his hand slid up her leg as she climbed into his lap. He shifted them together so he could lean against the back of the couch as she straddled him, holding on to his shoulders as she positioned herself. The hand in her hair tightened as he explored the soft curve of her ass with the other.

Georgia moaned as she felt the rigid length of him press against the thin cotton of her pajama pants. She ground herself down against him, making him growl and pull her more tightly against him. She pulled back, panting, and looked down at his face.

Rig looked up at her, the flush of arousal on her cheeks, her eyes bright, her lips swollen from his kisses. "God you are amazing." His voice was husky.

"I've never kissed anyone like that, it's. . .just wow." She moved her hips, watching his eyes roll back as she pressed against him. She'd never felt so powerful and wanton.

He pulled her head down and nuzzled her neck, his lips and tongue exploring her from shoulder to ear as she squirmed and moaned. His tongue traced the delicate shell of her ear, making her shiver with desire.

"Oh Rig," She moaned, her fingers digging into his shoulders.

He bit her earlobe, then trailed little nips and licks back across her jaw, to the sensitive spot where her shoulder and neck met. He licked and sucked at the soft skin making her grind against him more urgently. He nibbled her shoulder, then bit gently as she bucked on top of him. A growl rumbled from him and he froze as he realized his teeth had sharpened. Every instinct in him was pushing him to bite down, puncture her skin and taste her blood. Claim her.

He closed his jaws and kissed her gently. Shaking with the effort to suppress his wolf. She grabbed his face and reclaimed his mouth, oblivious to his internal struggle. He had to do something to satisfy his wolf, without making a disastrous mistake.

"I need to taste you." He groaned against her mouth, "Please Georgia."

She nodded as she continued kissing him, clutching his head as he moved his mouth down her neck, laying her back on the couch as his nose tickled the deep valley between her breasts.

Georgia was beyond thinking, all she could do was feel, feel the heat of his mouth on her skin, the way his muscles flowed under her hands as she clutched at him. His hands slipped under her shirt and she arched her back, raising her arms so he could pull the shirt off. His lips met hers again as he reached underneath her to unhook her bra.

"What the hell?" He grumbled, stymied by the hooks he couldn't see. Georgia laughed at the cliched problem and reached back to help him. He grinned down at her. "I don't have a lot of experience with these things."

"I'm happy to help." The bra fell to the floor and Rig buried his face between her breasts. It was everything he'd hoped it would be, her scent strong and warm. He explored both breasts with his lips and tongue, leaving nothing unexplored. Georgia squirmed and whimpered under him, her legs wrapped around him. "Please Rig, oh please." She begged.

He kissed down her ribcage to her soft belly, he felt her stiffen as he kissed down past her belly button, unaware that the softness he delighted in was one of her greatest insecurities.

Georgia came out of the haze of lust as his hands and mouth moved over her stomach, the area on her body she most hated. She started to protest, began to sit up, but his fingers slipping under the waistband of her pants derailed her train of thought. The stubble on his cheeks scraped the inside of her thighs as he stripped of her pajamas and lowered his face toward the warmth of her center.

Rig inhaled deeply, never had he smelled anything so delicious. He kissed the inside of each thigh, pushing her legs further apart, then gently began kissing the course, dark curls between her legs. She pushed her hips up to meet his mouth, her hands clutching the couch. He licked, tenatively at first, exploring, watching her reactions.

She jerked and moaned when he found her clit, her legs jumping involuntarily. He spent a few minutes flicking the sensitive nub with his tongue as her cries increased in volume. Before he pushed her over the edge he followed the flow of her juices to their source, his tongue seeking out every exquisite drop he could find. Her fingers scrabbled against his scalp as he thrust his tongue inside her, in awe of the way he could feel her internal muscles twitch and flutter.

"Oh god, please, please, Rig please." Her feet were on his shoulders, her hands on his head, her hips bucking under his mouth. Rig moved back to her swollen clit, he could feel it throb under his tongue as he licked across it. She cried out and pulled his face in tighter, he responded by sucking the bundle of nerves in to his mouth, using his lips, tongue and teeth to drive her higher.

Georgia screamed as she came, her head thrown back and her thighs clamping around his head. He eased the intensity of his efforts but kept his mouth on her as she came back down, releasing her clit when she collapsed, her legs falling open. He gently cleaned her with his tongue, savoring the taste of this incredible woman.

She twitched as his tongue moved over her sensitive flesh, her hands caressing his head. Her eyes were closed as she floated, blissfully, never having been so thoroughly pleasured.

Rig lifted her leg over his head and slid his body up along hers while rolling her to her side. He spooned against her back, kissing her neck, one arm under her head, the other wrapped under her breasts, holding her against him.

"God you are good at that." She murmured, wiggling to press more firmly against him.

"Am I?" He kissed just behind her ear, making her shiver as his breath blew across the tiny hairs in her ear canal.

Georgia chuckled, "Uh huh, don't be modest, I can't be the first girl who's told you that."

"Of course you are." She couldn't see his expression, but she could hear the confusion in his voice. She turned to look at him, twisting her body so she could see his face.

"Ha ha. Don't tease me Rig, I may not have a ton of experience with men, but there's no way I'm believing you've never gone down on a girl before."

He cocked an eyebrow at her, brushing her hair off her face and meeting her eyes with a serious expression, "I'm flattered you think I'm so good, but honestly that's the first time. I've fantasized about it enough, but this was better than I ever could have imagined."

She studied his face, "You're serious aren't you? I. . ." She had never been anyone's first anything, "It was incredible Rig, I hope it was good for you too."

His lips came down on hers again, she could smell herself on his face, taste herself in his mouth. He pulled back when they were both breathless.

"You taste so good Georgia, I could feast on your sweet pussy all day." His hand stroked down her side, over her hip and tickled along the inside of her thigh.

She arched under him again, more than eager to feel him back between her legs. "I wouldn't object to that, but I think first it's your turn." She grinned up at him, licking her lips, "Anything else you've never done that I might introduce you to?"

His cock, already rigid, throbbed at her lust roughened voice. "I've never had that sexy mouth wrapped around my cock."

"Mmmmm, great minds think alike." She sat up and slipped to her knees beside the couch. Rig stood up , kicking off his shoes as he unbuttoned his jeans. The look of desire on her face thrilled him.

"The shirt too." it was almost a whisper.

He paused in removing his jeans and pulled his shirt over his head. The way Georgia squirmed and licked her lips had him quickly yanking off his remaining clothing, nearly falling over as he got tangled in his jeans. He finally stood naked before her, his cock straining toward the plump pout of her mouth.

"Sit here." She patted the couch, moving between his knees once he was seated.

She slid her hands up his legs, finally wrapping one around his cock while the other cradled his balls. He groaned his eyes fixed on her hand as it stroked up his length, then back to the base. Her eyes came up and locked on his as she leaned forward, her tongue gathering the clear fluid leaking from him.

She'd never been a big fan of the taste of cum, finding it bitter and unpleasant. This was completely different. As her tongue explored the tip of his cock she hummed and closed her eyes, savoring the sweet and salty taste of him.

"You taste so good!" She smiled at him before her tongue darted out to catch another bead of fluid seeping from him

"Shit, Georgia, I'm not going to last long." His teeth were clenched. The feel of her hands, her mouth, the sight of her naked between his legs, it was too much.

"Try to hold out a little longer." She teased, laying a kiss against the sensitive area just under the head of his cock. Never had a man's response to her given her such a feeling of power and sensuality. In the heat of his gaze she was a ripe, voluptuous goddess.

Rig let his eyes close, head falling back against the couch cushions as her mouth took him in. No amount of imagination could have prepared him for how good it felt as his cock slid into her mouth. Her lips closed around him as her tongue swirled, she sucked gently at first, then harder as she moved faster. She had just her mouth on his cock now, one hand on his thigh while the other gently stroked his balls.

She felt him tense as she moved faster, felt his cock swell in her mouth. One of his hands grabbed her hair as he started bucking his hips, taking over the rhythm. She relaxed her jaw, letting him thrust into her mouth, gagging a couple times as he found her throat.

Rig had held it off as long as he could, but there was no stopping it anymore. "I'm going to cum." He growled in warning, not sure she wanted it in her mouth.

Georgia shoved her head forward, moaning, eager to feel him flood her mouth. The vibration of her moaning was the final straw and he came with a shout.

She held him in her mouth until she felt his body relax, then released him slowly. He watched his cock slip out of her mouth, then groaned as she swallowed. "Holy fuck that's the hottest thing I've ever seen."

She blushed and grinned. "Thanks."

"Come here, I need to lay down, I think you sucked the life out of me." He motioned for her to rejoin him on the couch.

He wrapped her up in his arms, her luscious body pressed against his, her head snug under his chin. "You are incredible." He murmured into her hair.

Georgia snuggled against him, battling an onslaught of self consciousness as she faced what she had just done. In black and white terms she thought she should feel bad. She'd just had sex, well at least performed sexual acts, with a guy she barely knew. But she couldn't find a shred of guilt. It felt so right.

Maybe this was a flash in the pan. He was way out of her league and she couldn't shake her suspicion at his motivations. Whatever it was she'd already had two of the best orgasms of her life and it wasn't even noon.

She sighed and relaxed against him. There was nothing for it but to enjoy this for as long as it lasted.

12