All Comments on 'Cupcakes Ch. 08'

by KindAsCake

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
wawferwawferover 7 years ago
Yay

I'm excited with the update but depressed with how short the chapter was lol love the story and I'm looking forward to the next update.

PallasAthena123PallasAthena123over 7 years ago

I friggin' live this sappy sweet stuff. It's such acintrast to meet a virgin werewolf---most stories make them out to be absolute sec-hounds, but I think this suits better the concept of mates.

Now, what's going on with Jason? No way he runs off after fucking up like he did and the alphas and other pack members don't worry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Thanks for the update.....looking forward for more

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsover 7 years ago
So happy for the update

Loving your story!

JJMemaw0623JJMemaw0623about 7 years ago
OMGawd!!

You just can't stop now!! Please? Just keep writing, you have made these characters come alive for me and I'm just drooling waiting for the next chapter! Thank you for a wonderful story so far and I agree that something needs to be done about the idiot Jason, who caused her accident in the first place. Have Alpha Will contact all of the other alphas and let them know what he did so no one will want him. *sigh* ok maybe that's a bit rough, but I sure wouldn't be heartbroken if something like that did happen to him! Please keep writing!! You are AWESOME!!

KindAsCakeKindAsCakeabout 7 years agoAuthor
Hey!

I haven't stopped :) I ended up with a bone infection, spent some time in the hospital and have generally felt like poo. BUT I am writing right now! I hope to post the next chapter in the next couple of days.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
@kindascake

Feel better soon!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Hope you're better

Hope you're feeling better and can update soon! Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Pleeeeeease.

Post your next chapter soon xxoo

AshleyKittenAshleyKittenalmost 7 years ago
Honest Opinion

Honestly. This is the best series ive read on here. When its complete i really believe you should submit this for publishing. It would need more for a full book but your writing is amazing and the story and characters are wonderful. Please dont leave this story un written. Please keep going. Im not just looking forward to the end but to read thei journey. Great work. Your newest fan appreciates it.

KindAsCakeKindAsCakealmost 7 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I'll be honest I've really been struggling. I had the next chapter pretty much done and HATED it, I had lost my connection with the characters. I went back and reread everything and realized why I was unhappy, George had lost her spark. I scraped the entire thing and started again and found the story thread I'd lost! I hope you all will like it, I'm really enjoying where it's going!

I do have plans to flesh this out and submit it to a publisher. I've made a few contacts. My current plan is three books.

PhilippaMaQuentePhilippaMaQuentealmost 7 years ago
Quite enjoying this!

Your story is lovely and sweet and I dig the open honesty between Rig and Georgia. Can't wait to read more! Love your werewolf canon, too.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous