All Comments on 'Cupid's Project'

by moonlitclover

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
naughtEgirlnaughtEgirlover 14 years ago
Wowwww

I knew there was a reason you were one of my favorite writer's. By the way, if Rocco is based on anyone you know in real life, can I get his number?!?

KingTuxKingTuxover 14 years ago
Extremely satisfying...

Incredibly story. You never cease to amaze. Thank you for the heads up. Always look forward to your new work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Yum

You have an uncanny ability to give us the reader an extraordinarily real experience, a lost talent in a lot of erotica. Keep writing and we will keep cumming!

ahhhughhahhhughhover 14 years ago
Loved...

the build up between the two of them! It was funny and hot!

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
I'm wet!

I enjoyed this story and especially the voice of the main character. The story is smutty, yet fun in the best possible way. It flows well and I actually relate and connect with the main character Olivia. Most erotica stories have little to no character development so it's difficult to connect, but this story has the best of both worlds. Fun characters and raunchy sex scenes.

ThemoodyoneThemoodyoneover 14 years ago
Sweet,...

but not too sweet. This story makes me want to go upstairs and show Hubby how thankful I am for our love story. Here's to all the broken hearts that have been healed by a good man.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
!!!

I absolutely love this story! The characters are so... well, you're an excellent writer. Absolutely brilliant! Loved the music references, too, by the way.

readergirl96readergirl96over 14 years ago
fun story

i liked it but it was a little long for my purposes. for what is worth anyone whos looking for hot sex to get the job done to the rocco scene is hotness.

CopperSkinkCopperSkinkover 14 years ago
Nice for a change

Took me five days to read, but the characters were so alive in my head, I could fall right back into it.

AzPilotAzPilotover 14 years ago
I certainly agree with the others that the character development was very good.

I also have to agree, in part, that it was a tad long. It was obvious, however, that you had an entire plot in mind and followed that schedule. Good for you, as many can't. I also liked the way you took a different slant on the subject, along with a bucket full of humor. Very good, in my opinion.

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 14 years ago
Like extended foreplay...

your story kept building until the climax, which made it that much better. Good story, and I enjoyed the character development. Enjoyed it. Good luck on the Valentine's contest.

Renags21Renags21over 14 years ago
One of my contest favorites.

I do very much relish the notion of naughty, sex-depraved femmes carrying yarns of lust and debauchery. Women truly make for the most interesting lechers. Especially one as deliciously written as Olivia. This has already been covered ad nauseam, but it warrants further mentioning...the characters you create are bleading deadly!

JaymalJaymalabout 14 years ago
A luxurious Sunday-morning read.

A hugely enjoyable story with a bit of psychological complexity. You've combined intellect, romance and sexual fantasy with potent results. Bravo.

DG HearDG Hearabout 14 years ago
A long story

But interesting enough to stay with to the end. Good luck in the contest.

DG

masked_authormasked_authorabout 14 years ago
Well done!

This story was funny with a taste of sexy to it. I like her interactions with the two roofers, and the happy endings are always my favourite. :) It's a wonderful story!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 14 years ago
Why in heaven didn't you win?

This is a totally gorgeous story. I love the way you can carry off that 'tone' and sustain it all the way. Loved the ironic humour and the development of plot and character. Yes, a wonderful tour de force in the romantic genre. Well Done! I just LOVE your writing!

lorencinolorencinoabout 14 years ago
You never let me down

Even more of all the things I've said before about how well you write.

sootsprinklessootsprinklesover 12 years ago

An amazing ending to an exceptional story. Thank you for writing this.

timlaudertimlauderalmost 9 years ago
very good story

An easy 5*'s, but the rocco part made the girl seem too slutty. she already had strong feelings for Cameron, so shouldn't have done it even if she was free to do as she pleased. it hurt the story for me at least.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
sex on a first date? sex means NOTHING

I learned my lesson. oh honey it was just sex I love you. I love you too, BTW sign the divorce papers when you get them after all no biggie it was just a marriage...

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WONDERFUL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous