Cupid's Project

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My own hand found its way to my clit as he pumped into me faster and faster, his excitement at the position making him feel even bigger. I pushed my ass back, leaning into the thrust of his cock, my shallow breaths feeding quick moans that matched the speed of his panting. Again he pulled my hair, driving into me, the front of his legs clinging sweatily to the backs of mine as I finally surrendered to the demands of my body and allowed myself to cum.

Primally, I screamed the word yes, my fingers grabbing the weight of the comforter as waves pulsed through me, radiating from my center out to my fingers, my toes, my ears and probably the tips of my hair. His hips kept rocking behind me, but I was lost in the feel of my own body, feeling as though my own skin couldn't contain me anymore.

"Shit," I heard him say in a long drawn out whisper behind me. I could feel his hot cum spewing forth into me in surges, but I could no more move than fly. I vaguely wished for him to feel as good as me as I lay there attempting to catch my breath.

I felt him pulling out of me, laying back against the pillows with a contented sigh. Regaining my composure I moved to lay beside him, my body pressed against his side, my head on the pillow beside his. His hand came up to move sweaty strands of my hair back from my temple before he kissed me again, softly as neither of us had much energy left. My fingers caressed his face softly, trying to really see him and as our eyes met, I sought confirmation that it wasn't just me who felt like a can of soda that had been shaken and then exploded. A lazy grin spread over his face and I knew, in a way that words would never help us communicate, that we'd stumbled onto something much better than a one night stand.

"It's after midnight," he said quietly, his hand caressing my back, his body warm and hard next to mine.

"Don't say it," I warned, sure he going to rub it in about it being Valentine's Day.

He smiled and I knew that I'd been right, but to his credit he kept silent. Aside from my general dislike of the holiday, I had another reason I didn't want him to say anything. I knew that it would be the perfect opportunity for me to express very clearly what he was coming to mean to me.

"Cameron, I have something really important to ask you," I said with mock gravity. His body tensed a little beside me and he stared directly into my eyes, ready to do what he could to assuage any doubts or fears I might present him in the wake of our first time together.

"Go for it," he said quietly.

"Will you be my Valentine?"

He groaned as he leaned forward to kiss me again, "Only if you spend the next several hours, before your girlfriends come over, convincing me that you deserve it," he whispered into my ear.

I did.

* * * * *

Epilogue

Up in the heavens a winged cherub looked down upon the completion of his most recent project. Using a heart-shaped arrowhead as a pick, he strummed the chords to one of his favorite songs and sang, "Take a look at my girlfriend, she's the only one I got... And I know it sounds so old, but Cupid got me in a chokehold, and I'm afraid I might give in -- towel's on the mat my white flag is wavin'."