All Comments on 'Cupid's Sophomore Year, Semester 01'

by xaviermayne

Sort by:
  • 107 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
They better get their HEA after 17 pages

Before I read 17 pages I just want to say if they dont get their HEA I am going to make a voodoo doll out of you and do stuff to it.

PS I love your writing and your style and thanks for sharing

jadelilacjadelilacabout 12 years ago
Fabulous!

I'm so glad you gave Josh his own story! What a great story it is, too!

I hope there will be lots more chapters after this one!

hk47enclavehk47enclaveabout 12 years ago

DAMN!!

That was just so beautiful!

I loved it!

I think its awesome how you have cross overs in all your stories.

Keep it up!!

Can't wait to read the next one.

:)

wingedchaoswingedchaosabout 12 years ago
Thank you!

After reading several of your other stories, I saw this one and finished it in one setting. Just know...you have really have entertained us with a story that is readable, characters who are loveable, funny and endearing. As all good authors should, we, your readers, found parts with which to identify, characters to embrace, friends we would cherish and wit to make us giggle and laugh. All in all, a heartfelt... thank you!

Looking forward to further adventures!

seahavenseahavenabout 12 years ago

I love this! After waiting so long for your next installment, it couldn't be better. And I absolutely love Joshs character; he had me laughing out loud on several occasions. Love that you incorporate all of your stories together. Don't make us wait too long next time!

Aftermath82Aftermath82about 12 years ago
wew

You Sir, are genius !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
I'm in LOVE.....with the twins ( yes I mean them both )

PLZE , PLZE , PLZE , PLZE , PLZE , give the twins their own story , I would love to read more about them just as much as I want to read more about Josh......oh yea love the story PLZE hurry with next story

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyabout 12 years ago
Nestor and Bryce

My 2 favorite characters on Lit. I hope you give them their own story. It would be funny reading their road to love tale. Full of thongs, washboard abs and everything a princess needs in a man.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Oh My God!

Imagine my surprise when I saw your new story. You could have knocked me down with a feather! I was so disappointed when I saw it was chapter 1, thinking about the looong wait for the next one ( yes you have been q bit tardy ). BUT, I cheered when I saw 17 pages, wowzee!. I loved all of the characters you've created, but Josh is the absolute best! Clark a close 2nd for the sweetness factor alone. I almost fell of my chair a couple of times, the footlong, the kissing scene with Mitch( everyone hates sloppy kissers, who let you breathe, honest! ), the cluck clucks & the thanks giving turkey skin out tutorial. All these scenes were such a riot. The Nestor & Bryce scene was perfect for the finale. Love it love it.

Strange bug in the site won't allow me to sign on with my lit profile via iphone, hence the anon comment.

Fridayschild, aka, Nithya

geemeedeegeemeedeeabout 12 years ago
Big hunk o' story!

Thanks for the 17 pages of drama and laughter. Because I am a perv, I admit I was sad we didn't get to find out how much of Dig fit into Josh. :0) I agree with the commenter who said Nestor and Bryce were the perfect way to end the story. I LOL'ed at how not even a go-go boy passed Josh's devastated lips ...

AnsticeAnsticeabout 12 years ago

I love your writing. You are the perfect mix of humor and sex. I can't wait for chapter two.

notimenotimeabout 12 years ago
Excellent

You've done it again. Another fantastic story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
hilarious

A little bit of drama, great sense of humour, and flavored with sex. Really good.

i would love to know more about Seth

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
woahh!

OK you had me very worried about half way through and i was thinking of ways to torture you if Josh was once again left out in the cold. Thanks goodness you gave him his HEA :-) I laughed so loudly in places that the doggies were startled. You are a genius in both the dialogue and the story line. Sincere thanks for sharing your brilliance with us.

Respect from Jhb, SA

FBG

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great work

Your writing is wonderfully descriptive, loved it! Would've loved a proper sex scene with Josh taking that long cock though... or did I miss something???

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
The best

Thank you for giving Josh a HEA. He and Clark make a nice couple. You have a real knack at combining drama, comedy and sexy. An added plus was sticking in characters we've come to love (Calvin and Reese, Pete and Josh- especially with how they're ok, Nestor and Bryce and Aunt Emily). Seriously, if you aren't publishing for money you should think about it.

shrimplover94shrimplover94about 12 years ago

Reading this brightened my whole afternoon.

TopBitchKTopBitchKabout 12 years ago
AWSOME..... :)

Your stories are the best. Can't wait to read what in store for Joah & Clark. Nice to see Bryce & Nestor are well & kickin'(please write more about them LOL)!

P.S. Love Aunt Emily too!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
sooo....

actually I wanted to call it an early night because I have lots of things to do tomorrow but then I stumbled over this story and just couldn't stop reading and now it's 2:40 am and shit---- but, well... this story was worth my lack of sleep

oh, and btw: I love your style and your writing in general.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
MORE!!!!

so can't wait for you to post part 2. really want to find out what happens with clarks family! I LOVE YOUR STORIES

munichmunchkinmunichmunchkinabout 12 years ago
Tender, romantic and just so funny!

Josh is such a loveable character that you've created, imbued with heart and so much humour. I've been laughing throughout the read but I have to say the "cluck, cluck, cluck" elicited the best belly laugh. Then the poignancy in the final pages of your writing for Clark while still so humorous just says to me what a wonderful writer and storyteller you are xaviermayne. Thankyou for this read and for the others on this site.

QueenieLeManzQueenieLeManzabout 12 years ago
So happy to see anew story from you!

I absolutely love your writing and can't wait for the next chapter. I'm worried for Clark--I don't want his family to be asshats. Please don't keep us waiting too long!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Damn.

You realize you're one of only two authors on this site that can get my lazy ass to comment? And of course I gave you five stars.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Great story!

Thanks for continuing Josh's story, please an awesome foursome with Calvin and Reese at some point.

busykatbusykatabout 12 years ago
I like!

I've reread thIs story four times already. I love it and can't wait for the rest of it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More, more more! lol

Wait, where's the rest??? Is that it?????

This was a fantastic sequel to the first "Cupid" story Xavier! :) It was so funny and poignant, and funny and hot and funny. lol There were so many parts that I found myself just hysterical over. What a sense of humor Josh has! Omg....

I hope you continue this story; I'd love to read more about the twins, Seth, Mitchell (whatever happened to him?), Sky.....but especially the twins: "two helpings of hunk, served hot." lol

Lisa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
:)

Gives me hope

MiseryRubyMiseryRubyalmost 12 years ago
Awesome!!!!!!!!

I read it again today. Crying and laughing all in one chapter. Please do a story for Bryce and Nestor. They are deserving of two hunks that sweep them of their feet and be their knights in shining armour. Thank you again.

NenneNennealmost 12 years ago
You're writing again!

*squee* It's almost embarrassing to go all fangirl on you, but this is awesome! I love that you continued writing about Josh a d Calvin and Reese. And I love how you weave your worlds together. My favourite side characters from Frat House Troopers (which I reread today) making an appearance here is just great!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are a fantastic writer!

I felt like I was right there!(I would have loved to be Andrea!) Josh and Clark are great together. Would have loved to hear a little on how Clark's long one was used better. Your words just flow...I loved it. Thank you!

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Excellent

Really loved it and so glad Josh is getting rewarded for being Cupid. I normally dislike very long chapters, but I could not stop reading. Thank you.

avidreadravidreadralmost 12 years ago
Additional Comment

Forgot to mention one thing. I'm not sure if you plan to continue this (the title sort of indicates it's a possibility), but I would like to have found out how Clark's coming out was received by his family.

kayseakayseaalmost 12 years ago
One of your best

This was great. You're always good with characterizations and even your minor characters feel real and fleshed out. Your crazy porn plots even seem plausible the way you write them (pervy Josh getting a towel boy job--awesome, guy with a huge dick as the impetus for a relationship), somehow you make it all work and sweep the reader along with you for the ride. Loved the cameo from Bryce and Nestor. So glad to see another story from you. I'd love to see another!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
2nd semester

You can't leave it like this. You're too good a writer, and he storyline reads seamlessly. I've just read all your stories one after another after another and was soo disappointed that it came to a stop. Please write more very soon!

kashimayukikashimayukialmost 12 years ago

Holy schnikies.

You are wonderful, and should always commit your spare time-- hell all your time-- to writing. I was sorely disappointed after the first story I read to see that there were only a few more. Having finished this, that leaves one. I sincerely hope you continue writing, as they are such a joy to read.

rayneintheskyerayneintheskyealmost 12 years ago
amazing, truly amazing

I have read this story it feels like a million times. You are a rare gem of an author. You blend just the right amount of humor to keep me on my toes. :) I'm so glad that you are publishing. Congratulations! I hope you continue Clark n Josh's story. Its one of my favorites. Not that I don't like all of your stories, I definately do. I could only wish to write like you, however my art is in a different area. I have just started following your blog, and am one of the fangirls you recently talked about. Keep up the work of genuine amazing you do. I'm keeping my eyes open for chapter 2. Thank you for your writing and being able to inspire the people who read your stories. You are a teacher in ever sense of the word. Thank you, thank you, thank you. Ok I'm done. ;)

4catsrmine4catsrminealmost 12 years ago

I love this story...Josh's humor made it perfect. I'm so glad he found his love, and I can only guess he and Clark will have a good life together.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
love it

i think im in love with clark...lol...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love

I love this please write more . :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

damn. thanks!

best writing I've seen on this site.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gifted

You are an amazing writer. Your story had be from the beginning. I can't wait to read your other stories and I seconf the whole being inlobe woth Clark. But would have loved to here more of Seth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Oh. My. God.

I absolutely LOVE Josh's sense of humor. This was wonderful.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Truly impressive

Absolutely wonderful, regardless of genre. I laughed, I cried, I yearned.

If you're not a professional: you should be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Gooooood story!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

A must read story filled with a lot of erocism, feelings n what not?

Im expecting to read the next chapter of this story sooon.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesooome stufff!!!!!!

Sir what happnd to seth. Waiting to read about seducin seth... Is it in 2nd semester?????

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Moooooooooore!!!!!!!

I love love love this story, I love how you werent straight to the point like a lot of storys are. You kept me guessing wondering who josh was going to end up with, and how everything led up to him meeting clark. This is honestly a greet story and I can wait till the next chapter comes out. And I know your the writer and I trust your judgement and you can di what ever you want, but I do hope things go well with clark and his family when he tells them bout Josh. And lastly I say yes to the foursome, I think it would be a nice relationship between all four of them not to mention HOT!!!!

I would also like it if you commented to us to let us know if your planing on writing another chapter or not. I know for some writers it takes a long time for them to write a new chapter, and some things might get in your way of completing it. But would be nice if you could give us a sign that your still working thats all. Again an amazing stroy and would love to read more, ty!!! :)

7neoman7neomanover 11 years ago
omg!

i love this story! it really gets your mind (and dick) going! please keep making more! you have convinced me to join this strange site! i love you man!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story!!

I can not wait until the next semester is out!!!

It was one of those "can not put this book down" type stories! I stayed up until 4 am on my school night (In college) to finish it, and now I'm on the edge waiting to know what happens.

metajinxmetajinxover 11 years ago

"The last thing I feel before the lights go out is his long finger mashing on my prostate like it's the doorbell to the whorehouse."

I had to take a 10 minute rest after that bit, I laughed so hard... :D Absolutely love this story, it's simply great! Amusing, entertaining, easy to follow, with great characters you can bond with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More. just more.

Beat story. Ever. Funny. Romantic. Please continue. It would be an amazing book!

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixover 11 years ago
mmm

thats it right there the gift well executed fantastic it was gut wrenching,funny,sassy,witty,oh no he did'nt !in some parts and i'm so glad he did! in others,each character had a..spark of their own they owned their lives owned the hell out of it infact,everything was so well done diggler was never on my radar as his eventual love i hate mr goodgenes glad he exited early oh and porter's retelling of the tale was smashingly funny someone call martha/nicki minaj roman did some bad with the minnesota twins lmao loved it one of the best i have ever come across i wish you well and look forward to more.

xaviermaynexaviermayneover 11 years agoAuthor
Frat House Troopers Now Available in Paperback and E-Book!

I'm really excited to announce that Frat House Troopers, my most popular story ever on Lit, has been published by Dreamspinner Press, in both e-book and paperback formats.

I've appreciated so very much the encouragement I've received from the Literotica community, and I hope you enjoy the chance to see what Nick gets up to after his relationship with Pete gets back on track.

More info and links to order the book are here: http://xaviermayne.com/?p=81

gayjay2012gayjay2012over 11 years ago
Made me happy when I was sad

I laughed, I came, I cried, I smiled! I wish I could write this well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
This is genuine talent

This story was totally AWESOME... I absolutely LOVED it. Man, the you've got some SERIOUS talent. Can u tell me if u hav written any book??? I would b more than GLAD to buy ur buk if u hav written sumthin... if u haven't.., Please don't waste ur talent... write a book. It would definitely b better than "FIFTY SHADES OF GREY"...

I write too; but sadly i can't write wat u do. LOVE u. ;D

:*

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I WANT PART 2!!!!!!!

I love love love this story along with your other ones also. PLEASE tell me you are working on part two of this story and if so when will you release it, this story too good to stop and I really want to read the next chapter. Part two of this story would make the best Christmas present ever.

Great job and I hope you keep up the good work. Again I love this story and your are definately one of the best writters on this site. ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Educated Gent

Delighted to see an author use wit, charm and vocabulary--correctly, to create such a marvelous story. A phenomenal read. Excited to venture into your other works.

-Andrew

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I just couldn't get over how much I wanted Josh to be with the twin. Great story besides.

Shruti05Shruti05over 11 years ago

I loved loved the story.. It was spontaneous, romantic, witty and funny.. Never in a scene i thought to myself that the story is dragging.. Pls keep writing and publishing here.. Reading all your stories was such a pleasure. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
part 2. would be fantastic.

thanks :) lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Part 2 Please!!!

I loved this story and I would love to read more!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

The way you construct your sentences along with sightful comments into Josh's thoughts are utterly and breathtakingly genius. I live for it. Please continue.

youreawesomeyoureawesomeabout 11 years ago

I was sorta hoping for Josh to fall for Sky, but the story turned out great anyways.I loved all 3 of the stories and hope you keep on writing!

DovesongDovesongabout 11 years ago
great story...

I loved this whole story! You are an awesome writer, and there were points where I was literally laughing out loud!

sugarsmackssugarsmacksabout 11 years ago
OMG!!

I wish every story here was as well written and thought out as yours. I stayed up all night to read all your stories and I have to say this is my fav. PLEASE write more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

Please write more. I want to know more about Sky, Seth and Mitch. But first of all I want to read more about Pete and Nick. The way their story ended bug me a lot. Nick is a complete selfish bastard. He almost committed suicide but now he's literally killing Pete everyday. I wanna see Pete runaway from him or something that'll teach him a lesson.

By the way, Josh haven't lost his anal virginity yet right? Why wait so long lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago

This is really fantastic. Thanks! I hate to be demanding, but...more please!

gami8itegami8itealmost 11 years ago
Great story

I loved your story. The main story was very unusual and that's why it was very interesting.

I loved the side characters like Sky and his roommate and I wish there was more about them. In general I want more ...

PS. After the amazing scene at the party I really wanted your description on a sex scene... Ahh soooo sexy

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
MORE MORE

You must continue you simply must

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wonderful and Packed With Variety

Xavier,

I have to say that the Cupid's Sequel is among the best stories on this site! What makes your stories so unique and exciting to read is the variety in them. This is not a straightforward boy-meets-boy scenario, and therefore it is not boring. You describe in flawless detail how each character feels, acts, and looks. I absolutely love how you mix sexual scenes with drama, discussions on politics, and everyday life events. Because you are so versatile, you make your stories interesting for every lgbtq person out there! The vivid descriptions that you put in your stories make one feel as if one is truly there, as Josh, or as Josh's shadow. Keep up the great work! Continue to rely on your talent :)

-Vladislav

Boywndr86Boywndr86over 10 years ago
Continue?

Are you going to keep adding to the story?

PaleAngel_90PaleAngel_90over 10 years ago
Wonderful story

Are you goingt to continue this masterpiece?,or add more chapters?,or continue the series?,i love this story :)

Jimmy410Jimmy410over 10 years ago
Amazing

I really do hope that there is more! The story is absolutley amazing. Keep up the great work.

dairetodairetoover 10 years ago
Great story

Seems like it is not finished yet?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
sky?

Love the story... but what about sky? maybe something about him?...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love your stories

By far the best stories I have read. You make the characters come alive. Love Josh! Please please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
amazing!!!!!!!

OH MY GOSH THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR WRITING SUCH A WONDERFUL MASTERPIECE!! FIRST TIME I GENUINELY FELLL IN LOVE WITH THE CHARACTERS! SO EASY TO READ, YET SUCH HILARIOUS MOMENTS! THE ROMANCE AND LOVE EVERYTHING JUST HAD A BEAUTIFUL BALANCE!! I HOPE THERE IS A PART 2 OR MAKE THIS A MOVIE NO JOKE! I HAVE PHONE CALLS TO MAKE. (:

xaviermaynexaviermayneover 10 years agoAuthor
Cupid's Adventures Continue!

What, you may ask, was Josh up to between his "Big Weekend" and the start of his sophomore year? I've written a new story about how Josh spent Valentine's Day, called "The Accidental Cupid." It's been published by Dreamspinner Press as part of their anthology "A Valentine Rainbow." It, and my other Dreamspinner titles, are available from my page on the publisher's site: http://www.dreamspinnerpress.com/store/index.php?cPath=716

If you've enjoyed my writing on Literotica, I hope you will consider buying one of my published works. Thank you for your support!

~xm

HoldMeTouchMeHoldMeTouchMeabout 10 years ago
Amazing. Simply Amazing.

I actually don't think a story on this site has ever made me feel so great as this one has. I have felt anguish, happiness, pure and simple joy, and I have laughed, cried and growled at the different parts. I love this so much. I want to know what happens between Clark and Josh!

katofpreykatofpreyabout 10 years ago
Great writing!!

I laughed so much I peed myself. :)))))

CuriousPeteCuriousPeteabout 10 years ago
Great writing

Found this story a few days ago and just loved it. Josh's sense of humor and the way you write his thoughts before his more "acceptable" statements remind me of the way Nelson Demille writes about his John Corey character. And I mean that as a high complement. I so hope you will continue the story very soon here on Lit. I realize it is over two years old now but it's not too late for semester 2. Keep up the great (and HOT) work.

Leety777Leety777almost 10 years ago
Love your Style!

I hope this series continĂºes. I love all the characters, your stories, how they evolve. Its refreshing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
i loved it

Omg It made me realize I may be more than Bi but I truly wanted to cry when it ended

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Fantastic writing!

I absolutely loved reading your story! I fell in love with the characters (except for the fundamentalist wing nuts) I could not put my phone down! I laughed out loud, my eyes welled up... I started reading yesterday morning and 17 hours later I just finished reading this sequel.

True work of art. Please keep up the good work and let us know more about Josh and

Clark, Aunt Emily and Calvin and Reese.

Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
I laughed, I cried

This was not the direction I expected the second part to go after how the boys were all so close at the end of the first part. But it was a great story. I had to laugh at the following sentences: "I either have the take the initiative or smother him with a pillow. As murder tends to result in unfortunate mug shots, I decide on the former route."

I have felt that way many times about a man, usually my hubby so this just made me giggle. Usually thought it is because he is being annoying...on purpose!

canndcanndabout 9 years ago
Great story

This was hilarious and sweet and lots of other things in between. I laughed at many of Josh's jokes and quips and sarcastic words. It was entertaining. I was only disappointed we didn't get to join in on a water polo game! The characters you created were great, esp. the twins. You managed to teach through Sky and Nestor and bryce at the end, but those were small parts. I have a feeling it will be a bit before they join them, but I'd have liked to see him introduce reece and calvin to Clark. I loved the 'he's clucking like a chicken at night' when he was forlorn and calling for clark at night. lol great story all around. definitely worth the long read.

PavelJPavelJabout 9 years ago
Masterpiece!)

I feel so depressed at the moment - the story has ended!...I fell in love with Josh right away, seriously how a person can be that witty and ethusiastic?! He made me laugh like thousand times, and I worried about him till the very end of the story. 17 pages is not enough, really) The day when I find out that you have written a continuation will be one of the most joyful in my life ;)

Thank you for these long hours of pure joy and happiness!

ilovegibbsilovegibbsabout 9 years ago
Outstanding!!!

I just finished reading both stories. I love, love, love them both! You are an amazing talent. Thank you so much for sharing your incredible talent with all of us. I was drawn into the lives of your characters. I fell in love with Josh and Calvin and Clark. I laughed and I cried and was completely hooked from beginning to end of both stories. Have you written these stories into a book? I would love to read that!!! Terrific stories!! Thanks again.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT WRITING

I loved the Cupid stories, particularly this one. You're one of the best authors I've read on this site and I wish you'd write more.

PurezaPurezaalmost 9 years ago
AdDICKtive read.

Congratulations on creating such fabulous characters.

I was so glad when Recce and Calvin showed up in this story, I was worried that you would forget them. I love the threeway between Recce, Calvin and Josh, hopefully Clark will share Josh with his boys.

I get the feeling that Clark isn't homosexual, he is Joshsexual. Josh is the only thing that gets his motor running. Maybe Clark can watch Josh, Calvin and Recce?

I would love to read more about the Twins adventures and I feel there is more to Seth that meets the eye. Also, what ever happened to Mitch?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I felt betrayed

I've invested time and feelings on this beautifully written story only to find out its not finished. sigh I'm gonna miss josh and the rest of the gang especially calvin and reese.

yourboy57yourboy57over 8 years ago
:)

I LOVE everything you've written. PERIOD.

mrsbearmrsbearover 8 years ago
Had to come back to comment...

I was really surprised with whom Josh fell in love with. In the first Cupid story, I knew what was going to happen before I even started the story but damned if I didn't hope throughout that Josh and Calvin would end up together.

Mind you, if I had re-read the summary I would have known but I kind of liked that I had absolutely no clue what was going to happen.

I loved, LOVED scenes with Josh, Calvin, and Reese. I absolutely hate when a committed couple bring other people into their relationship (just personal preference) but in this story, it soooooooo worked...and it surprised me that I liked it. I was kind of hoping that the three of them would all wind up together.

The only thing I regret is that we didn't get to read about Josh's first time (his cherry and his first time with Diggler). A part of me thinks he gave it up to Calvin and Reese (and I actually hope that is the case) but I'm not sure. Would love a few stories about that!

All in all, five star worthy for sure!

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

first i thought that sky and josh would be together,but not that surprised with clark.

ADpenthouseADpenthouseover 8 years ago

next story should be of sky. josh should be his cupid.

it would be fun to turn that smart asshole into gay. ;-) :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Was Not For This Site

I stopped reading. A good gay story about a guy in his sophomore year, great potential.

I am looking for something that is erotic and exciting, I get pleasure. I don't want a long soap opea book to read. What ever good you might have writen will never be read by me unless its limited to 3 pages. Continuing chapters is a bit different.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

Please ignore the "was not for this site" comment made by anonymous - your writing is excellent: funny, charming, and entertaining. If anonymous can't read anything longer than a postcard, that's entirely his problem.

FiveWolvesFiveWolvesalmost 8 years ago
Sad you've gone away

I want semester 02. Ah well. At least they get part of their HEA.

clkelly80clkelly80almost 8 years ago
Love this story

You have an amazing sense of humor and are a very good writer. I loved every minute of this story and hope that you continue with this series. I know that you have The Accidental Cupid on Amazon which I intend to read as well as all your other books. I haven't laughed this hard in a very long time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderful!

I am so glad this story followed the other. Don't get me wrong I enjoyed the other story about Calvin, Reese, and Josh thoroughly, but felt a little bad that Josh did not end up with some true love of his own. This story was just perfect. Incredibly written. Read it from beginning to end, couldn't stop. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
♡

While you have potrayed Clark and Josh's relationship beautifully, I have to admit that did ship Skyler with Josh more đŸ™ˆ

12
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous