All Comments on 'Cure for My Ass Addiction Ch. 02'

by dansouthwest

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Awesome!

Not sure what Id do in his situation but I'm jealous!!

PaulwilliamPaulwilliamover 6 years ago
Wow

Wonderful

I wanked as I read that very sexy tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Assss... That erotic, earthy, musky, sinful part of a a woman...Wow

What can I say!!! This is wild stuff, capturing the imagination and the hot lust for a woman's ass. I feel nothing comes close to the appearance, texture, sight, softness, rubberiness, earthy and funky smell, and the bitter sweet acrid taste of a woman's ANUS and her sensual butt. I so wish this happens to me atleast once this lifetime. I'm a big ass man, and can go at it all day eating a willing woman's ass. Can't get enough of it. This story was simple, to the point and delightfully written. Please churn out more such stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
Oh my .....

What a naughty little dream girl Priya is . I would have loved to have met someone like her way back when .

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wonderful story of smelling her ass . In my case I never let Sagu know of her strong odours around her pussy , feet.armpits or ass for the fear she might wash them off . I feel that she isnt aware of her powerful smells .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I came here looking for a cure to my ass addiction but this made me want to eat ass even more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userdansouthwest@dansouthwest
169 Followers
I'm been a great fan of Literotica for over a decade and now have decided to start writing my own stories. All comments and feedbacks welcome and if anyone fancies the idea of editing my work kindly email me on dan.southwest@hotmail.com. Cheers.