All Comments on 'Curing Erica's Phobia Ch. 03'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
Chimera44Chimera44over 7 years agoAuthor
From the Author

Dear readers: Thank you for your patience. I know new chapters have been slow in coming. Sometimes reality supersedes fiction! A new Jessa chapter should post early next week, and Sky's next chapter a little later next week.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Worth the wait!

Thanks for a great read. Your plot is very well planned and reads smoothly.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wow surprise turn of events!

Wow I actually checked your author page yesterday to see if a new chapter was posted, thank you for posting one! This was a very surprising turn of events, you are doing a great job of dragging me into your story. Looking forward to the next chapter, thank you for having it ready so soon!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Wonderfully intriguing!

First of your stories that I've read, but am now eager to delve into the others. Was disappointed to realize that Ch. 3 was only published today and am eagerly awaiting the next installment. You are a talented writer, thank you for sharing your gift with us unwashed masses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well yours takes the cake

Erica's backstory is par-non the most fucked up and sad thing I have read on this site. That's not a jab against your writing which is superb but god damn did you go dark with this one.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Only one word

Excellent!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Oh Wow!

This is so good! Please update soon!!!

RunsAmokRunsAmokover 7 years ago
Love it

As I was reading the first half of this chapter, and seeing all the character interaction and consequences of Eric's setback with Erica, I was impressed. Not just by the characters and dialogue, which were superb, but by the fact that the author was willing to have a character *fail* in a significant manner. Significant enough that it took a lot of work to recover from. Few authors are able to explore failure in a way that is believable. The character interactions throughout this chapter were a true pleasure to read.

I also enjoyed the latter half of the chapter. Erica's past is slowly revealed throughout the chapter, and the hints grow darker until the end. The final scene was a great reveal. I'm really looking forward to see how the story develops.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
This Story Has Gotten Really Good.

Truly captured by this turn of events in a very unique story

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Incredible Story

Am really drawn into the plot of this story! 5*

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous