All Comments on 'Curing Erica's Phobia'

by Chimera44

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

I like your mind.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

More?

sshh1sshh1over 7 years ago
That can't be it

More please

verbicideverbicideover 7 years ago
Wrong category

Despite the elements of bondage and discipline in this, Erica was raped by Eric, therefore the story should actually be in nonconsent/reluctance. It's hard to imagine an actual police detective would put his job at risk this way (there are more than a couple times in the story he breaks the law, violating both her fourth and fifth amendment rights). Even if he convinces her to sleep with him, he's physically intimidating and has stolen her cellphone, which he'll have to return or destroy when he's done. What's to keep her from realizing anyone willing to abuse their authority this far would likely go much farther and reporting him to his superiors? Restraining orders can be gotten against police officers too if they present a valid threat and it wouldn't take much investigation into his behavior for his abuse of power and disregard for procedures to come to light. The story wasn't poorly written but you (the author) seem to have the same mistaken connection between dominance and submission and rape and coercion so common among people with no experience with the lifestyle. All things considered, I'll give it 3 stars. Not enough bdsm and too much noncon for me to let it slide.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Good Story, Wrong Category, Eric Broke Laws

I agree that this was non-consensual but I did like the story. It is very true that Eric broke the law several times and he was intimidating as soon as he started running and keeping up with her. I feel for Erica to have such a phobia as some need personal space and can't have it invaded without panicking. Also, Juan was stringing her along and he got to touch her by force as well. It wasn't clear to me what Juan did to have a warrant out for him, but in all likelihood, he was not returning. The two problems I see with this story even though I liked it is it was non-consensual and Eric broke the law more than once. Eric came off as someone who was trying to help Erica with her touch problem, and he was considerate, but he had an ulterior motive.

gentleone58gentleone58over 7 years ago
Wrong Category, Eric Broke Too Many Laws

I agree this was non-consensual. There was also the element of Eric being intimidating right from the time he started following her running. Eric broke too many laws for being a cop or anyone for that matter. I feel for Erica and her phobia as there are people that need their personal space or they panic. Although Eric was somewhat considerate and talked Erica through everything, he did have an ulterior motive, which negates him trying to help her with her phobia.

HukilauHukilauover 7 years ago
I liked it alot

I enjoyed the story. I don't take it that seriously, and it had a happy ending. I wait daily to see if there is a new entry. I hope you are retird!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

All Right: we'll go with the "I'm a detective and I want to protect you from your lack of awareness with your surroundings." Good gambit. The "phobia" was a nice touch

Beautiful description of emotions and responses. I can live with "Romance" even if there was bondage involved. Don't agree that the scene was "non-consensual" I would view it as "non-verbal" consent.

Keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Safe, sane and consensual

This wasn't.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Anonymous BS

I liked this beginning. It's becoming increasingly interesting. BTW, some of you anonymous people are such nuts. If you don't like her stories why do even read them let alone make a negative comment. Some people have no cooth whatsoever.

Also, why are you so afraid to show yourselves in your profile? Some of you don't even write stories so why the hell do you think you can even comment on someone's story. If you can't write something nice or constructive then don't comment at all. Oh and BTW, I'm Lieutenant Dan.

Horseman68Horseman68over 6 years ago
Great Story Beginning.

Anticipating more of these interesting characters.

GrrrreatImaginationGrrrreatImaginationover 5 years ago
Effing brilliant!

It was almost annoying, that you let us feel her annoyance with him, but didn't let us into her anxiety, her phobia. Her annoyance made sense. He was being a dickhead. And then the download, the security check. It all started to unravel... and then it made sense again, only real sense, not what I thought it was going to be.

Oh, yeah, great writing. Awesome storytelling. I'd love to see more of this pair.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous