All Comments on 'Curiosities Satisfied, Awakening'

by Lee_the_Explorer

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Oh dear

Written by someone lacking experience in the real world, someone calls me faggot and tries to get a blow job walks away with his teeth in a bag.

Lee_the_ExplorerLee_the_Explorerabout 6 years agoAuthor
Revision submitted.

Didn’t like that either. Made me uncomfortable.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
I liked this story

I understand what you're saying about being called names such as "faggot" but to me it actually makes me even hornier. It feels right to be called "gay", "faggot" and a "cocksucker" because I truly feel that way. Now that I've been having hot gay sex with men for a few years, I have secretly admitted to myself that I am "gay", even though I haven't come out of the closet yet. In your story they say that you can only come out if you're ready and I agree with that.

Please tell us more stories of this married man who is in this situation of wanting and desiring sex with men. That's my situation and I'd love to read more stories about it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Faggot

I understand the comments about that word, but totally see why it fits in the story. Sometimes a guy needs to be smacked over the head to start breaking his defenses and see what he is. Very well done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Faggot????

That one word ruined the entire story for me! Its an offensive word in my opinion, and is almost always used in a degrading way!!!!!!! I don't mind gay or even homosexual, but I would never refer to anyone as being a faggot!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I am a FAGGOT

I think it was very hot the first time I came to the full acceptance that I am gay. I realized that I am a cocksucker, a homo, a queer, and, yes, a faggot. Queer was once a word charged with negativity and derision, but to say " We're here. We're queer. Get used to it," is a liberating slogan that defuses the "accusation of being a "queer." Like that, the admittance to being a "faggot" helps me to embrace my sexuality despite the intended derision with which the word is used by those who will use it to hurt. When I accepted that I am gay, I accepted that I am all the names that come with it, and I am proud. I enjoy being a queer, cocksucking faggot, and I am gay.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Like it, too

I enjoy my ass being touched, massaged, fingered and yes, fucked by a nice, thick, hard cock. My wife doesn't know, she doesn't like to touch me intimately. The feeling of a cock or even my favorite dildo in my ass is amazing, though! Does that make me gay? Is that who I really am? My massageman thinks so! He sure knows how to give pleasure!! Such a beautiful cock in my ass!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
So true “Like it too”

Totally agree: so many women just ignore their husbands, won’t touch them, lose interest in sex, etc... is it any wonder then that a surprisingly high number of men turn to some closeted M2M action? What’s more: the sex is better, more intense, more satisfying, hotter, etc. In fact, apart from procreation why do us guys even bother fucking women? Sure, they’ll miss cock but we won’t miss pussy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous