All Comments on 'Curiosities Satisfied, More Please!'

by Lee_the_Explorer

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

I’m sure they will get together again. Now that he has experienced m2m sex he’ll want it more and more. After all, it is so much better than sex with a woman.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great Story

I couldn't agree more. I have been married 27 years and m2m sex is infinitely better than sex with a woman ever was. Even better when I came out to myself and admitted I was gay. He definitely will be doing it on a regular basis.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
It Sometimes Takes a While

Wow. Besides being very hot, your story rings true to me. I like the contrast between his first encounter with a man and this later, more loving rendezvous. My first few encounters with men were less than satisfying. Those men were overly aggressive, egocentric, and obnoxious for the most part. I learned quickly that I should simply walk away from the jerks, sometimes during the sex itself. Just leave them high and dry. With time, I learned how to be more patient and more selective. In spite of the initial disappointments, I have always known that I love men's bodies - smooth or hairy, muscular or soft , especially their cocks, their balls, their cum, and their asses. However, if they want to have pleasure with me, they must be as respectful and appreciative as I am of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great first time experience

I really enjoyed your story and I am sure you will write more. I enjoyed the buildup to the sex and look forward to more. Keep it UP

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
I agree with anonymous!

I totally agree with the last two anon comments: sex with another man is way better than sex with a woman. Trouble is though that now he’s discovered this fact sex with his wife will seem like a let down. I don’t think the same would apply to his wife though, i.e. she might “experiment” with another woman but it won’t be as satisfying for her as sex with her husband (or any other man for that matter). A woman needs a man for hot sex, but a man doesn’t need a woman in order to have great sex.

cdCindy1cdCindy1about 6 years ago
wonderful story of 1st time fucked

This story makes me fondly remember the 1st time I was fucked by a man. It was wonderful, just like in your story. It wasn't at a hotel but at his house. I met him on the gay phone chat line and we arranged to meet at his place. From the moment I first saw him I was so attracted to him. After having a drink, we then had a hot make-out french-kissing session. Then we got undressed and sucked each other's cocks. Then I said that I wanted him to be the 1st man to fuck me. His cock was a good size and even though I was worried at first it ended up not hurting at all. He was gentle and took his time. It actually felt wonderful and I remember thinking to myself that he was "making love" to me. I was so attracted to him that I truly felt that I am "gay" and now that word doesn't bother me at all.

I'm looking forward to reading your other stories and the next set of stories which I hope you will write very soon.

Riki1942Riki1942over 5 years ago
Reality

This is more like reality. I read stories and have heard guys say they can feel a guy cum in them. Maybe some can but, I have never felt it. I can feel his cock pulse where my ring is stretched around it and there is no doubt about what is happening but, I can't feel his cum actually entering me or any warmth inside me from it. I does get extra slippery if he thrusts some more. The psychological aspect of just knowing I'm getting his cum inside me is an incredibly horny turn on! I know what you mean about how it makes you feel so alive and overjoyed, proud and thankful! It makes me feel like I want the world to know that I have just been fucked and I'm carrying a load of sperm deep in my insides!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Wishing

I loved how you detailed this story! I got my first blowjob at 15, pretty much led a hetro life from then on. I finally got to give a blowjob when I was 37, but it was pretty much how you described your first time. I always wondered what it would be like with someone who would take time. I'm 66 now, and still wonder. My wife and I haven't had any kind of sex in about 4 years, but I masturbate some and have come to like the taste of cum, but I still wonder. I have even tried a prostate massager and a 6" dildo and think I would be willing to try anal given the right circumstances. Your description of it, is how I imagine it would be. At this age though, I don't hold any hope that it will happen, so I live through stories like yours. Thank You!!

Danny343343Danny343343over 2 years ago

I remember my first and only so far. Initial entry was soooo nice!!! I gasped

theMasterBaitertheMasterBaiterover 2 years ago

Oh god yes please. I write about it but I need it so bad.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous