All Comments on 'Curiosity & the Threesome'

by Inlovingmemory

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What a jerk of husband

He gets his 3some and she cant have hers. She should fuck around behind his back. Funny story though. I enjoyed reading it. YOur stories are always a pleasure to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
a real dish

I Think Terry should give her her fantasy and just see what happens if Danni loves Terry she will stay with him

or just make the marriage an open marriage and bring him what he wants and bring her what she wants and see where it goes.

Pat Murray

Atlanta,Ga.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
could have been SOOOOO hot but...

having had a Brasilian girlfriend I know how hot hot hot they are and I think you could have described how hot the sex really is. It reads too much like a straight description of what happened rather than a story. It could have been so much better. You need to desribe how it felt and where it took you - not just a blwo by blow descritpion os what happened. I really wanted to get worked up with this, but it just didn't get me going at all.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Guy should have known better…

Yes, he’s a jerk if she gave him his ffm, once he accepted it he was honour bound to give her her mmf. He should have left it as a fantasy if he couldn’t actually do it. Some fantasies are great in your imagination, not so great when you make them happen.

But, he does also have a point. His wife’s bisexual and didn’t go without a reward for the ffm. She also got to have sec with two people.

Him not being bi means he will get less from the experience. Also she choose the female, specifically a bi one, a straight woman in a threesome with them would have meant she’d have received less - she played the game in her favour.

She’s female, when they give you something it’s always going to cost you, he’s old enough to know that by now.

Her sexual past should have been a red warning… multiple partners, orgies even transsexuals.

He’s a jerk, but also as dumb as fuck.

And her,,she’s a loving wife and great partner, faithful… that looks like an act about now.

Let’s hope this doesn’t wander off to cuck fetish land and doesn’t have the manipulative will man’s trying to turn her husband out for her amusement.

He’s a jerk, he’s dumb as fuck and now he’s married to her I think he’s going to be in a shit load of trouble. Divorce or cuck town becomes, maybe Megan will rescue him. A straight out evil bitch is easier to handle the a manipulative, slut.cause car least you see what’s coming.

Lost marks for where the stories likely to go but also cause you never mentioned part 1. By the time part 2 surfaces you’ve lost the interest and the storyline

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous