Curiosity & the Threesome

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Heart thudding like a drum, Terry tasted his wife's pussy second hand off the pretty blonde's face. He felt so wild, shoving his tongue down another woman's throat whilst his wife sat nearby, puffing casually on a joint and saying, "Go for it baby!" She even picked up the cam coder and gave directions, like her name was Ms Spielberg.

Terry went even wilder when his wife went down on the blonde. He watched with awe as his brown wife went down on the pale beauty. Becky had been dripping since the first time she had seen Danni and her pussy was all wet and sticky. Danni lapped it, licked and ate it all up. Terry Spelling made a wide angle zoom as Danni plated the shaved goodies with relish, her thick lips smacking loudly as she tongued the pink gash and feasted on the clit.

Terry was soon stroking a hard dick, and when Becky licked her lips and told him to come fuck her face, he sprinted to her. Becky grabbed his cock and blew it hungrily, sucking dick like a vacuum, whilst his wife ate and fingered her holes. The dirty, sordid steamy situation was getting all three overexcited.

Becky cried out in protest as Terry withdrew from her mouth. He went to kneel between her thighs and Danni gave his cock a couple of strokes, before sliding it up Becky's excited, wet slit. Teri slapped her husband's ass and told him to fuck the horny slut. He needed no encouragement. Terry ran up in the pussy like Justin Gatlin before they tested him positive and busted his ass.

He rammed his cock into Becky and laid into her, his thick meat see sawing in and out of her pussy. Becky's vagina contracted around his cock on every thrust and she cried out sweetly. Terry gave her a five star dicking that would have done any porno actor proud.

Danni dropped her face into Becky's lap and ate her hard, pink, little clit. The blonde bawled and howled, and came all over the couple. Terry was so incensed that he would have shot a fat load of cumm in her tight lil twat, had Danni not kept a careful watch. She yanked his cock out and licked it like corn on the cob, cooling him down. Then she climbed astride Becky, and offered him her cunt.

The two girls kissed and stroked each other's clits as Terry slid into Danni's cunt. He grabbed her thick, brown cheeks and gazed mesmerized at his thick, pink dick sliding in and out of her reddish gash. Her pussy was hot and wet, and Danni knew ways to make it grab at his dick and massage it. She literary drained and stroked his cock on every thrust as if she had a hand in there. It was so exquisite for Terry. Her howled at the ceiling in joy.

Terry kept jumping from one pussy into the other and fucked them both, or they both fucked his cock and ate each other out, depending on which team you're rooting for. (I'm for team USA)

They didn't allow him to cumm, until he felt like his balls were just a few seconds from exploding. Then they knelt at his feet and ran their tongues all over his balls and cock. They sucked his dick, passing it back and forth like a tasty treat, or the baton stick at the 400m relay.

Terry was in heaven, having a hard time holding back. When Danni flashed her naughty smile, wetted her middle finger in Becky's cunt and then slid it up his hole, Terry shot it right in their faces, showering their pretty, contrasting faces with his cumm. And they had the nerve to lick it off each other's faces and then tongue kiss. They were playing with fire. His cock hardened rapidly.

The three of them retired to the bedroom and had a horny, xxx rated fuck fest till the morning. You could have just filmed it, put some stupid title on it, packaged it and sold it for the number one porno DVD of the day! However, that fool Terry forgot to film most of it, because he was too busy fucking and cumming. He had more orgasms in that one night than ever before. Even when he felt drained and raw, all he had to do was watch the two women going down on one another, then he'd catch another mighty hard on, and go back to eating vanilla pussy, or chocolate pussy, or ass, or just fuck them, yunno, mix it up a lil. Terry felt like he had died and gone to porn heaven.

Chapter 5: The second one eyed snake

They repeated their horny evenings with Becky several times. And then Danni asked Terry when he would like them to bring an extra third eye into the proceedings. In other words, she wanted two dicks to play with.

Terry thought about it. His natural instinct was to beat the hell out of any guy who even wanted to trespass and violate his territory. In other words, he did not want Danni to suck or fuck another guy, period. On one hand, he felt compelled to allow her wish, since she had allowed him his. But on the other hand, Terry had never been one to hand out freebies. If someone wanted something from him, especially something so difficult, they would have to fight for it. It was high time Danni learnt the American way of life.

He tried to sell it to her intellectually. He said, "Look, you like doing stuff with a girl, I don't like doing stuff with men, so there is absolutely nothing in it for me."

"But you promised me that we would do it," Danni pouted, with her sweet Brazilian accent.

"No, I didn't actually say that. I mean, you are happy with Becky, I am happy with Becky, Becky is happy with us. So why change a winning formula?"

"We agreed on this Terry, and we are gonna do it."

"Ah ah, no way," Terry told her firmly. "Just forget it. We can have as many girls as you want, but we don't need another man."

Terry was surprised by Danni's reaction. He had expected the tempestuous Brazilian to make a big fuss, and shout and rant and chase him around the house throwing cutlery and porcelain after him.

But Danni just said softly to him, "Oh darling, so you think I am just some stupid cunt from Brazil, huh?"

She nodded her head, and smiled evilly, and from that day onwards, she slapped him with pussy sanctions. She would walk around the house looking real sexy. She would even let him touch her up, and feel her up. She even let him eat her pussy and until she came all over his face. But the moment he wanted to stick his dick in, she said,

"Oh sorry darling, my back is aching. Ouch!"

Terry knew she was bullshitting and she knew that he knew. At first he tried to wait and smoke her out. He knew that she loved his dick as much as he loved her pussy. But Danni stepped up the torture, by fucking herself with a dildo every night, whilst he lay besides her, watching her and drooling, whilst she screamed and came hard. She said if he wanted to help, he could rub or suck on her clit, but she was too tired for sex.

Terry tried to play the same game, but it just didn't work. He found it sexy to ogle his wife frigging herself. His mouth would drool as he greedily eyed playing with her pussy. However, when he lay next to her and tried to play with his dick, she would raise her eyebrows like, "What a jerk and a tosser," and she would even laugh at him, and that, just simply killed it for him. Even when he went to the bathroom to jerk off, he felt like an idiot, using his hand when he had the hottest woman in town lying in his bed.

When Becky came to visit, Danni told her what was going on, and the blonde called Terry a jerk. Danni said she could fuck him if she wanted, but Becky said no thanks, such a selfish bastard didn't deserve the pussy. The two girls sat in each other's arms and watched "Desperate housewives", cuddling and giggling aloud just to rub it in.

Chapter 6

After a while, Terry had had enough. One evening, he was lying in bed, reading a novel, trying to get his mind off sex when Danni came in from work. His darling wife stripped off her clothes, slowly, fully aware that her horny husband was watching her from the corners of his eyes. She then crawled onto the bed and lay down on the covers, on her back, juicy thighs parted slightly, showing off with her fat, engorged brown pussy. Terry found himself closing his novel and moving closer, all in the mood for some brown sugar.

Terry growled at Danni and said, "What the hell do you think you're doing? I am your husband, its my right to make love to you!"

"Here is my pussy, come and take it baby," Danni said to him, parting her thighs and showing him her wet pussy. He could smell her aroma and it was incensing him. But the dark woman had a very evil glint in her eye.

Terry was so horny and incensed that he had even thought of raping her. But Terry was scared of what that Brazilian might do to him, especially in his sleep, if he plundered and pillaged the pussy without her permission. She had told him that women in Brazil liked to boil oil or water and pour it over their sleeping husbands, if they beat them up or raped them.

Furthermore, Danni had grown up in a tough neighborhood. She knew Capoeira, and some other fucking up type of shit. Once, some big guy had snatched Danni's at the mall, and before Terry could react, Danni had beaten the shit out of the dude. It had taken Terry and two security guys to pull the incensed Samba dancer off the guy.

Terry was in a bind. On one hand, he just didn't want to share that scrumptious pussy with another man. All his education and upbringing was against it. And what if she enjoyed sex with the other guy more, and wanted more? And what if his friends found out? Or his family. His daddy would probably smack him.

On the other hand, he had promised it to her. And also, he wanted to start having sex with his wife again. And he wanted to fuck blonde, bisexual Becky again. He wanted to fuck them both real bad, for hours.

He realized that he couldn't have his cake and eat it too and that was just fucked up.

To be continued...

12