All Comments on 'Curiosity Ch. 02'

by Diabloirishman

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Wish it were me!!!

Great story and hope there are more to follow. Your skills and writing ability is very good and the imagination with humor has a pleasant blend.

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Superb

This story had me cumming the whole way through... cant wait till part 3

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
Me in my fantasies

I really wish I could have been the one between Dan and Tom.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago

Never been there but would luv to give it a try.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Nice,

Must be one of the best feelings ever to be spit roasted and for both to cum into together, it certainly was for me and I could not wait for a rematch.

Keep going mate sounds pretty real to me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot story

Mwm 49 very bicurous and I must say the experience at

Dan's house and being used as a cock whore is hot and a huge fanasty

of mine

My cock is still hard what a hot story maybe one day that's me

A submissive in hiding

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

I was invited to Joes house, a work colleague of Sri Lankan descent, after seeing him at an adult theatre, I felt uncomfortable because I was married, so was he but he didn't seem to let it faze him. He came and sat next to me, small talk as the woman on the screen was slurping around a big cock. He was older than me by about 20 years. He said your first time here, it wasn't but I said yes. I come here often, some guys come here to have there cock sucked, some come to suck. I had seen that before but he pointed out a guy with his head in anothers guys crotch, that's my cousin, he likes to suck, me both. You, oh just curious, he said I can see that, my cock was tenting my trousers. Take it out, what, take it out, he reached over, gave my cock a squeeze, every one does, he stood, pulled his cock out, it was hard but small and thin, come on as he slowly stroked it. I pulled my cock out, shit, nice, my wife would like to feel that, I had met her once at a work party, black hair, plump, bronzed skin, his hand reached over, holding me, wow so hard, he looked at me then lowered his head onto my cock., his tongue tracing the head of my cock, I leaned back, watching the screen as Joe sucked my cum from me, intense, satisfying, draining. He leaned back, so much, would you like to share that with my wife, yeh sure Joe, get real,he said don't think you would be the first but I know she would like that, we can leave now, come on. I pictured his wife in my mind, ok, lets see what happens.

PG564EPG564Eover 6 years ago
A gay masterpiece!

Story's like this fueled my same sex fires. The word images made my dick throb, and I desperately wanted me to be sucking big dicks, any maybe getting fucked too.

Both these wonderful things happened, and I have become completely gay. I live with cock lust, and cannot get enough.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
More please

Who he have dress as girl sometimes

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous