All Comments on 'Curious About Cock'

by blackbeltninja

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Got me horny af

63lsmith63lsmithalmost 8 years ago
VERY NICE

Had me hard and wishing I was there. Please give us more chapters with these guys!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Now I want to find a gloryhole and feel the same

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
fantastic

I'm hard reading it, wish I was there with you guys

liz33ndliz33ndover 7 years ago
oh hell yes

that was hot, it almost had me cumming. wow

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Nice

Like any gay guy this got me hard. The first time I felt a penis on my lips was so awesome. I remember looking up after licking his boy pussy and letting his cock slide into my mouth. I ejaculated without even touching myself!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great story !

Great story that got me hard and horny ! I have wondered what it would feel like to suck on a cock and feel it grow in your mouth !

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Cock curious

I would love to suck a cock

MarkbikeMarkbikeabout 6 years ago
Gloryhole

Wish I'd been Brian, starting by getting a great blowjob and ending with a tight, virgin ass wrapped around my cock. More like this, please

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Curious

Reminds me of my first male encounter with a classmate who wanted to play with each other's penises. He lured me to his house, then while laying down on his living room floor with our homework spread out, he said he wanted to see my penis erect. He rubbed my bulge through my pants fabric then unzipped me so he could see and play with my now throbbing penis. He then sucked me off, pulling his mouth off just before I burst, then hand-pumped me until I cum blasted him!

Rwa4768Rwa4768over 5 years ago
Hot story

I loved your story. I have sucked several cocks and love swallowing their cum, but I have never been fucked. I hope to read more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great Story!!

I would have loved doing that when i was in high school!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

My first was when I was a sophmore in high school. He was my history teacher, a bear with a short but girthy cock. He spent months teasing and grooming me and was several weeks opening me u with his fingers, making me almost beg for his cock. The first time, was heaven, I shot all over myself.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not sure about you but once I have jerked off and cum I lose interest...except on one ocassion.

Many years ago I watched an older man bring himself to ejaculation in a car. I was hitchhiking at the time. He offered to masturbate me as I was obviously aroused and already rubbing myself through my pants. I declined but was turned on by the request and took out my young semi hard uncut cock and pulled down my foreskin which then took me to a full erection. As he watched I came quickly and we enjoyed seeing warm fresh creamy sperm flow out of my dick like milky white lava. We both sat there for a moment taking in the moment and as I was about to wipe my soft cum covered dick clean the driver leant over and took me to another erection and with his hand wet with both his and my cum I reached a another huge orgasm within what seemed to be seconds. Never happened before or since.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous