All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 04'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
good

Pretty good, needs a little pussy action in there though

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Agreed

I agree with anon below. It's a good story, but it does need some pussy action though. Actually, once you head down that road, and I hope you do, you should work in some how that Tamara convinces Krista, in all her glorious naivety, that not only was her sister mean to Tamara, but hey, remember all the times she was mean to Krista too, and Krista finally decides to do some face riding herself. In fact meek and mild Krista could turn the tables and domme both girls. You've got a lot of possibilities there.

precipiceofoblivionprecipiceofoblivionover 9 years agoAuthor
Stay Tuned

I appreciate the feedback so far. Without giving anything away, I do want to reassure those who have stuck with the story thus far. This endeavor is certainly turning into a lengthier process than I expected starting out. I've taken some time building a story around my characters while trying to keep it hot at the same time. However, rest assured things will continue to escalate.

I don't know precisely where things will end up, but there are places I definitely want this story to go. I'm as anxious as the rest of you for this story to pick up the pace. ;-)

Just bear with me a little bit longer. There are good things coming in the next chapter or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Addition

Didn't see some parts coming!

I enjoyed it very much. Everything was exciting, especially the tent scene for me.

I'm drawn to this story for its creative ideas. There is a great balance between naughtiness and feasibility. Tamera is very playful while still wanting such cruel revenge? For me that is usually hard to portray, I guess it's not for this story!

Looking forward to the next chapters. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
awesome

what i wanna see is more of the shrunken stuff

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
This was really hot.

I can't wait until Tamara finally make Sarah lick her ass, and maybe her pussy too?

MrSnijderMrSnijderover 9 years ago

I cant wait till the next part! :) Maybe some scat action?

LUSTYWHEELSLUSTYWHEELSalmost 9 years ago
I really like it

Great so far and almost sexual but not quite and I can't figure that out. Surely if the crazy bitch likes a face in her ass shoving her face in her pussy would be better? tamer should make her start eating her out and doing serious tease and senile to her bully. can't wait to see some more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tamara is going to go over the top

But there are several chapters left to read and I am sure that there are going to be some humiliation and degradation for Sara in the future. One part of me wants Sara to beat Tamara over the head and leave her in a ditch somewhere. All of the stuff that Tamara made Sara do almost killed her already. I can't think that a cop would have not had Tamara get out of the car to show her the taillight is out. Sitting that high up while sitting on someones face would arouse suspicion. I can't even think how Sara was in that position anyway with how a stick shift is built. Anyway, let's see how this goes but Tamara is going to be over the top soon.

killer5killer511 months ago

Awesome The first dream Sara had i love the mini giantess stuff! And the sleeping bag part Awesome! I'm loving the Femdom of this story!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous