Curious Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Tamara, please don't spit on me again," I begged. She paused and considered a moment, shrugged, then continued without a word. I closed my eyes, expecting at any moment to feel her saliva on my nose. After a few moments, nothing happened. I opened my eyes to see her face getting close to mine. I could feel her breath on my cheek. She kept getting closer. Was she going to kiss me? I panicked.

"Tamara... what are you..." I expected any second to feel her lips press against mine. Moments later, before I could finish my question, I felt her lips close around my--nose? "What the fuck are you do--mmmpf!"

She covered my mouth with her hand. Cutting off my air. I felt her tongue slide out of her mouth. She slid her tongue over my nose, flicking it slowly before running her tongue in circles around my nose.

"You asked me not to spit on you," she laughed. She kept her hand over my mouth as she sat there hovering over me awkwardly. After a long pause, her mouth moved back toward my nose. Her lips were already parting, and I saw her tongue starting to slide out before she even reached me. Her tongue slid against my nose before I felt her lips close warmly around it. Her tongue had an accumulated amount of saliva on it which she transferred to my nose by running her tongue over my nose awkwardly.

She continued until my nose was sufficiently wet. Quite possibly more than last night, even. I could feel her saliva dripping slightly down my cheek.

She spun around, grabbed my hair, and with no delay, pulled my face into her ass. I tried to zone out as I felt my nose sliding back into her anus, but all I could think about was how much this reminded me of my dream last night. It's amazing how violated a dream can make you feel.

It's hard to zone out too much with another woman's ass repeatedly slapping into your face, but I tried. I felt like Tamara's ass was all I'd seen for days. I'd even willingly take a boob in my mouth right now over the constant barrage of ass.

"You know, it occurs to me that you've been getting off easy," she mused, sitting up slightly.

"Easy?!" I gasped, "What's easy about this?"

"How do I know you're sorry?"

"Because I swear it!"

"Hmmmm... not good enough. I need you to prove it to me."

"Name it!"

"So far, I've been doing all the work. Prove how sorry you are by..." She paused and thought. "...Licking my ass," she grinned evilly.

"What?!" I was incredulous.

"You *are* sorry for the way you treated me, aren't you?"

"Well, yeah... but.."

"Then lick it."

"Tamara, this is stupid. What is this going to prove?"

"It'll prove you're sorry."

"That doesn't make any sense!" I protested.

"Stop wasting time. Are you going to lick my ass or not?"

"Tamara, I'm so sorry about the way I treated you, but that's super nasty and so not happening."

"You also said that about sucking my nipples, and look how much you enjoyed that."

"What?! I didn't enjoy--mmmph!" Her ass caught me off guard.

"You don't have to be bashful, I know you enjoyed yourself."

Was she for real? She reached around my back and loosened my hands. I tried to ask what she was doing, but it came out an unintelligible mess.

She pulled my hands up. I waited to see what she had in mind.

"I bet I know something else you'd enjoy."

She pulled my hands in, and I felt her place my hands on her breasts. I had never felt another woman's breasts before, and mine were fairly small. Her's were easily more than could fit in my hand. Her nipples were hard against my palms, but her skin was soft.

"Go ahead, squeeze them."

I hesitated. It just seemed too weird. In response to my delay, she wrapped her fingers around mine and squeezed for me. She continued using my hands to squeeze her breasts until she felt me squeezing on my own. As a reward, she leaned to the side to give me a couple breaths of air settling back in.

"Ooh. That feels nice."

I awkwardly continued massaging her perfect tits until she stopped me.

"See? Isn't that nice?"

I might have tried saying something back, but I was starting to run out of air again already. She crossed my arms over my chest and looped the belt back around them. I tried to fight her off, but I was just too weak in my oxygen deprived state.

"Now, are you going to lick my ass... or do I have to make you?" She asked as she sat up.

"Tamara... how is me licking your ass going to show--mmmph!"

"I guess that's a no." She said, having my hair roughly and pulling my face into her ass. She let my head drop and slapped my cheek.

"Are you going to do it?"

"Never!" I said bravely. I was rewarded by another slap to face. She pulled my face between her ass cheeks again.

"Do it!"

She didn't wait for a reply. Not feeling me comply was enough. She hit my face several times in a row. I started to cry again. She sat on my face and wiggled roughly. I felt my face sink into her soft, warm cheeks. "In that case, I'll just stay here until I feel your tongue."

How had my life come to this? Was there really no other option? I wasn't convinced she would relent and let me breathe if I didn't comply.

Suddenly, Tamara's phone rang. I was a bit surprised she still had any charge left.

"Hello, Krista!" I heard as Tamara answered. "Oh, just chilling... Sara? Oh, she's a little tied up at the moment. What movie? Well, we were going to stay out a bit longer..."

I struggled weakly. I hoped Tamara would hurry and finish her call. I suspected she wasn't going to give me air until she was off the phone.

"...it's just, I'm having a lot of fun with Sara... but, I..." She sighed, "Yeah, we'll hurry back." She sat up and sighed. "Krista really wants to go see some stupid movie, which means we have to cut this short."

I had never heard such beautiful news. I couldn't wait to get home and stay far, far away from Tamara. Not long ago, I'd been bossing her around. Now, I was terrified of her. I'd seen a whole new side of her, and I didn't like it. Not only did she have a cruel and sadistic side, but she was faster and stronger than me.

I knew there was no one I could ever tell who would believe me. I didn't even care about that though. I just wanted to never see her again.

Neither of us said much to each other. Tamara left me lying on the ground as she packed up everything around us.

"Let me go, and I'll help," I offered.

"No, it's OK. You just lay there like the good little bitch you are," she laughed, "Actually, if you're a bitch, I guess that would make you *my* bitch."

"I'm not your--" I stopped myself thinking better of it.

"Not my what?" She cocked her head.

"Nothing."

"Good. For a second there I thought you might not have learned your place yet."

"I have. I promise!" I swore fervently.

"Then say it. Say you're my bitch."

I sighed. Even though I doubted she would take the time now to punish me if I disobeyed, I was sure she'd find a time.

"I'm your... bitch."

She seemed satisfied and continued packing things into the car. After finishing up, she returned to where I lay in the dirt. I noticed she'd changed into a knee-length dress.

"So, we've got a teensy problem."

"What is it?" I panicked. "Did your car battery die?" Then I remembered our phones were dead. I was horrified at the thought of being stranded for another night. With another night, she might actually be able force my tongue into her ass.

"Don't worry so much," she laughed. "It's nothing like that. It's just that we originally packed stuff into both my car and Krista's car..."

"Does that mean not everything will fit?" I asked, concerned.

"Not exactly. Everything fits, but just barely."

"I don't understand."

"I had to also pack things in the passenger seat."

"What?! Where am I going to sit?" I was suddenly afraid she was about to leave me behind.

"I was thinking you could sit in the driver's seat, and I could sit in your lap."

"In my lap? I guess that would work," I said hesitantly.

"I don't think it would work the other way. Besides, you can't drive a stick."

I sighed in defeat. I would do whatever it took to get home.

"Fine. Untie me?"

"Um... I'll untie your legs. You don't need your hands untied. No offense, but I don't really trust you behind me in the car with your hands free."

"Whatever. I just want to go home."

She untied my legs, pulling my arms back behind me at the same time, and led me to the car. She helped me into the front seat. Having left the key in the ignition, it was probably a good thing for her she'd left my hands tied. I would have been tempted to drive away without her, assuming I could shift her car into gear.

"Um... I don't know if you noticed, but I'm still naked." I pointed out to Tamara.

"I've already packed everything away. Besides, no one will be able to see you behind me."

"You can't expect me to sit in the front seat of a car, naked, for a two hour drive!" I protested.

"Sara," she said sternly, "I am NOT going to unpack the entire car right now. You're going to have to deal with it."

"Tamara, this is ridiculous! Just untie me, and I'll find something myself."

"Just leave it already! I said I'm not going to do it." She was getting irritated.

"Look, what if something happens? What if the car breaks down and you get injured?" I continued pressing.

"Oh my God!" She exhaled, rolling her eyes. "Just shut the fuck up already." She stormed over to me. "If you don't want to be seen so badly, then you can hide under me."

She reached in and pushed downward roughly on my head while simultaneously pushing my legs into an impossibly tight and scrunched position with them bent under my body, my knees jammed under the steering wheel.

"Ow! Fuck. What are you doing?"

She continued to shove until my head was flat on the seat and I was staring up at the ceiling, my entire body was scrunched into an unnatural and painful position under the dash.

That's when I realized what she intended. I tried to struggle, but my legs were completely trapped and my hands still behind my back. She pulled herself into the car, and I found myself staring up at her ass as she lowered herself into the seat.

"Don't do this! I'm sorry!" I pleaded. "I can't stay like this the whole-- mmmmmmph!"

Her ass settled heavily onto my head, this time with her full weight. Her dress ended up between my face and her ass, but she quickly pulled it out of the way so my face sank without resistance back between her soft, warm ass cheeks.

"There," she exhaled, "as always, the perfect way to shut you up."

She cranked the car and raised the steering wheel so she could squeeze her legs through mine to hit the gas pedal.

"Pleas--mmmmph! Sto--mmph!" She bounced playfully as I tried to protest.

"I hope you're comfortable. We've got a long ride ahead of us."

"Tamara, I'm sorry. Please don't do this." I begged, gasping for air as she sat up momentarily.

"Too late. You asked for this." I tried to turn away as she lowered herself back. She reached down and forced my face between her ass cheeks. "I tried to be nice to you, but you just had to keep pushing my buttons... it's like you enjoy this." She paused thoughtfully. "You *don't* enjoy this, do you? Because if you do... we don't have to ever stop."

"No, of course I don--mmmmph!"

"You don't have to be shy," she grinned, "If that's what's stopping you from licking my ass, you don't have to worry about what I'll think of you."

"That's not it!" I exclaimed as she sat up for another few moments.

"Right, of course." She said, winking. "Maybe you just need incentive to do what we both know you want to. I'll tell you what... if you lick my ass just once -- a single lick, I'll let you back up."

"I already said, there's no fu--mmmmmmmmph!"

"No talking required." Tamara cut me off. "Do it, or I'm hitting the road right now. And I'm not stopping once we start."

I debated if it was worth it. It wouldn't be so much worse than anything else she'd put me through and it would mean a significantly more comfortable ride home. I shuddered. I just wasn't sure I could bring myself to do it. Just one time, I told myself. I could do that. But, before I could tell her I'd do it. She responded by sitting heavily back onto my head.

"Your loss. You're just going to have to stay there the entire trip... and you're still going to give in eventually anyway."

"Mmmmmmmph!!" I tried to tell her I was willing to do what she wanted if she'd let me up, but she wasn't listening anymore.

She slowly backed the car up, and began driving to the road. Before long, we were cruising. She sat up occasionally to let me have a breath of air, but the bigger issue was how incredibly uncomfortable my position was.

"This is so fun," she remarked, "I've never been this high up while driving before... and I have to admit, I never expected your face to be such a comfortable seat--it's like your face was made to fit perfectly under my ass."

After a while, she turned the music on and began singing along. She had a surprisingly strong and beautiful voice. However, it was hard to fully appreciate due to the fact that the more I tried to protest, the louder she would sing. Not only that, but instead of tapping on the steering wheel or tapping her foot, she chose to emphasize certain parts of songs by slamming her ass into my head. She also liked to dance to the songs while driving which meant a lot of wiggling and swaying side-to-side mixed with bouncing up and down in rhythmic patterns.

"Crap!" She exclaimed, turning the music down. "Crap Crap Crap! I'm so fucked!" Suddenly, I felt the car slow and she pulled off to the side of the road. I had no idea what was happening.

I felt her throw what seemed like a blanket over my body. I heard the window roll down.

"Good evening," Tamara said cheerfully.

"Do you know why I pulled you over?" I heard an unidentified male voice. A state trooper? I debated what to do. There was no telling what would happen if the officer found out I was there. I imagined all hell breaking loose. It would be the perfect payback. It might also be the only way anyone would ever believe what timid Tamara had done to me.

"Mmmmmmmph!" I cried as loudly as I could.

"What was that?" The officer asked suspiciously.

"Sorry, I have squeaky seats." Tamara responded.

"License and registration, please?" I heard after a brief pause.

There was some shuffling and opening of the glove compartment.

"I'll be back in just a moment." I heard the officer say.

"Mmmmmmmmmmph!" I tried again to get his attention as she rolled up her window. I was starting to get light-headed. Suddenly, the weight lifted off of my head.

"He's already gone, you cunt!" She exclaimed in a forceful, but quiet voice. Her language caught me off guard. She slapped me roughly on the side of the head several times. "When he comes back, you'd better shut the fuck up if you know what's good for you." She wasn't playing around. She turned the music up.

Abruptly, her weight was back on my face-apparently, just in time. She rolled the window down again.

"I pulled you over because you have a taillight out."

"Oh! I had no idea." She exclaimed.

"Mmmmmph! Mmmmmph!" I tried again with the last of my air. My lungs were starting to burn again. The music was masking my protests.

"Ma'am, could you please turn the music off?"

"Oh, of course, Officer! I'm so sorry. I wasn't thinking." Tamara turned the music off.

I had to try again. I tried to squeak out a protest, but I had no air left in my lungs. There was a silence as the officer listened carefully. After hearing nothing, he continued.

"Are you sitting on something?" He peered into the car.

"Oh, yes sir! I'm on a road trip, so I bought a cushion to make it more tolerable."

"Not a bad idea," he responded, "And the blanket?"

My lungs burned and I was starting to see spots. I tried to struggle or make a sound, anything to get attention, but I was so weak.

"I was just cold." She responded simply, but seeing his confusion, added "The heater's a piece of crap."

"Gotcha. And it looks like you were out camping? Were you alone?"

Oh God, I wished they would finish up their conversion. I couldn't last much longer.

"No sir. I came with a friend, but she had to leave early."

"Well, stay safe. It's dangerous to camp alone. There are men who'd love to find a girl like you alone in the woods."

"Yes, sir," she replied, "I'll be more careful."

He handed back her license and registration. She rolled the window back up.

"I can't believe you tried to get me in trouble like that!" She sat up, finally giving me a breath of air. I gasped, desperately inhaling air. "Apparently you haven't learned your lesson after all."

"Tamara, no! It's not like that." She sat back on my head, forcing my nose back into her cheeks.

"I'll have to think of a punishment for you later," she paused, "Still... it was really hot feeling your struggles get weaker beneath me when I couldn't let you breathe." She put on her blinker and pulled back onto the road. "How bad is it that I'm thinking what a rush it would be to smother you into unconsciousness?"

What? Was she serious? She was starting to really scare me.

"The thought of forcing your face into my ass, controlling your breathing so that your struggles get progressively weaker over an hour or two until I finally don't get up. The whole time you know what's coming, but can't stop me. The thought of your panicked and frantic struggles getting weaker beneath my ass as you drift into unconsciousness... It sounds amazing."

Tamara was getting really excited. And I was getting really worried. Her mood had picked up, but I wasn't happy about the reason. The rest of the drive continued without incident. I was getting a horrible crick in my neck, and my back was really starting to hurt. My legs had also started to lose feeling. The whole drive seemed much, much longer than two hours.

But finally I felt us turning into the driveway and coming to a stop.

"OK, I'm going to go distract Krista. You come in a few minutes after me. I'll make up an excuse as to why we're not coming in together. You go upstairs and clean yourself up. Got it?" The car door opened.

"Krista!" I heard Tamara exclaim in surprise, "I didn't expect you to meet me out here." She fumbled quickly, but subtly, to find something buried in the front seat. As she shifted her weight off my face, she shoved her cotton panties into my mouth. I tried to get Krista's attention, but the panties muffled my cries and Tamara immediately slammed the door. As I struggled to force the panties out of my mouth, I heard Tamara and Krista talking.

"Did you guys have fun?" I heard Krista ask. "I was so disappointed I had to leave early!"

"We had a blast! Sara and I got a lot closer, and we both had a lot of fun. Well, at least I did." She laughed.

"Where's Sara?"

"Oh, um... I dropped her off at the store. She wasn't feeling up to a movie, and said she'd just take a cab home."

"Oh. I was looking forward to seeing her tonight... Well, I guess we can still go." Their voices were fading away.

I finally got the panties out of my mouth and tried yelling. "Krista! Help!"

My cries were met with silence. I slowly squirmed my way up into the seat. My whole body ached, and my legs had no feeling. I looked carefully out and saw that Krista's car was gone. I lifted my foot up and used it to open the door.

I was still completely naked, and I couldn't risk being seen. I rolled out of the car onto the pavement. The cement was cold and rough on my breasts. I rolled over and pulled myself to my feet. I quickly darted into the backyard where I could more easily hide. Thankfully, the back door was left unlocked. I'd have to get onto Krista for that later, but for now I was thankful.