Curious Girls Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I was about to walk in, I noticed some hedge trimmers on the patio table. I quickly made my way over and used them to free my hands. I was finally free. I stretched my arms and rubbed my wrists. They had been tied up for quite some time.

I quickly made my way into the house and locked the door behind me. The first item on my agenda was a nice, hot shower. I was so sore that hot water sounded amazing, and I had just spent the better part of the last 36 hours with my face stuck in Tamara's ass. It would take a lot of scrubbing to feel clean again.

I looked at myself in the mirror. I looked pretty rough. My hair was a tangled mess, and I had dirt all over my body. I felt dirty, and not just physically, but emotionally and mentally. I felt so violated. I hadn't done anything to her that warranted way she'd treated me. I must have underestimated the toll my teasing had taken on her and not just by a little.

As water poured over my skin, I tried not to think about the weekend. But I couldn't help it. I broke down and started crying again. I still didn't feel safe. Even though I'd more than fulfilled the punishment she'd demanded, she had mentioned more punishment after what had happened in the car. I didn't know what to do. There was no proof of anything she'd done, and there was no one who would believe me. The police wouldn't be able do anything, but what could they even do? Krista could stop hanging out with Tamara, but it wouldn't stop her if she was determined enough to find me. I was too embarrassed to admit to Krista what happened anyway. She might just think it was my own perverted fantasy.

I sighed and stepped out of the shower. I tossed on a robe and headed to the kitchen. I'd forgotten how hungry I was. I devoured some leftover pizza and continued to ponder my dilemma. The only solution I could think of was just never leave Krista's side, but that wasn't a realistic solution. I finished up and got ready for bed. I was so exhausted. I'd slept awfully the previous night, and that car ride was a particularly draining experience. I was so stiff and sore, I just wanted to lie down and stretch out in my big, comfy bed.

I finally collapsed onto my mattress. I hoped a good night's sleep would clear my head. All I knew for sure was I would do almost anything to never see Tamara again. My dreams were no guarantee, but at least for tonight, I could rest confidently knowing that I was safe in my bed. I was safe... wasn't I?

To be continued...

*****

Thanks to all for your latest feedback! I got some great ideas that made it into this chapter. I'm very excited to see where this story goes next.

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think of the latest chapter. I spend a lot of time thinking about the story, reading and re-reading it, ironing out plot holes, and generally trying to create a steamy story. So, it means a lot to know you enjoy my effort, in particular, I love knowing which scenes appealed most to you or which types of scenes you'd like to see more of.

I'd also love to have some female insight into my story/direction. Don't hold back!

Until next time...