All Comments on 'Curious Girls Ch. 13'

by precipiceofoblivion

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 for your work

and effort . Eat shit dear annony!!

smotheredgoodsmotheredgoodalmost 9 years ago
It´s a pity

I really loved this stories and couldn´t wait for chapter 13...but now I´m pretty disappointed.

I don´t like that silly amateur stories whrere the victim finally starts to like it - and that is what seems to happen here.

What made these stories so special was, that Sara permanently tried to fight back and to struggle - but she is overpowered and held down. But now she is not only starting to like what happens. Tamara now has the opportunity to force Sara to be facesat just by blackmailing her with that chastity belt (and the data on her smartphone).

There were very good possibilities for the story to develop, for example the scat part or the possibility of Krista sitting on Saras face (more or less involuntarily), but the way it developed now is really disappointing. Just my opinion - after waiting for 1 month I´m not satisfied at all :(

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
I enjoyed reading Ch. 13

Well, different strokes for different folks, as the saying goes. I gave you 5 *. I enjoyed the story.

maxout09maxout09almost 9 years ago
Great story

Your writing is both thrilling and imaginative. I love the interplay between the three characters; How Sara fears Tamara how Krista loves her and how Tamara torments Sara. As for the other comments stay strong writing 13 chapters means you have to have a plan and I for one cannot wait to read what happens next.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 9 years ago
Best chapter yet!

Like the turn this took here. Don't let the haters get you down. They don't get good writing. I hope you continue along this line, especially Sara taking it in the ass. That is a must repeat interaction. Keep this going. Though I am not sure how you plan to work in the chastity belt given Sara's total lack of interest in cumming up to this chapter. So be aware of that hole. Perhaps being fucked for the first time unleashes an inner slutty who needs to cum? Just a thought. Either way you go about it she needs to stay in that belt for quite a while.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Awesome

Loved it. Please follow up on the scat storyline tho, I loved that part :P

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great Stuff

Good as usual, however like the above I also believe you shouldn't converge to the standard plot of the victim enjoying. Imo Sara should keep struggling, and be forced into it eventually, albeit begrudgingly, but that resistance is key I think.

Also, imo scat ought to be avoided :/ I don't think it's work we'll if woven into the plot now if Tamara already has multiple tools to get want she wants, brute force still being the best :b

Alas, your writing is superb.

verbicideverbicidealmost 9 years ago
What a piece of crap

Sara wants Tamara to knock it off? Next time she rapes her just bite her pussy really hard. That'll stop everything, guaranteed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Hey

I'm was scared this would turn into a story where the main character starts liking the abuse. It becoming as similar to the other's stories.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
A fucking masterpiece

I love the stories where the victim snaps and starts enjoying the abuse. You've done it very well and I can't wait for chapter 14.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Facesitting again

These stories are getting too weird imo. I think that you should go back to the smothering with ass and boobs. Great writing though.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago

I also don't think Sara should start enjoying it, would get too similar to other stories and I really enjoy this one for what it is.

jmkuehnjmkuehnalmost 9 years ago
Very well done

Keep going. This has been an excellent story. Hope she keeps taking it in the ass from Tamara. Especially since she is now locked up.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous