Curious Girls Ch. 13

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

To be more accurate, I mentally wanted her to stop, but physically my body was on fire. Despite the tears starting to form in my eyes, I couldn't stop the moans of pleasure from escaping through the gag. I tried to think of something that would be a turn me off for me in order to distract myself from the pleasurable sensations.

Ironically, an image of Tamara's naked body popped into my mind. It wasn't exactly a stretch of my imagination considering my current predicament. Even as she was bringing pleasure to my body, I knew without a shred of uncertainty that she physically repulsed me. Of course, thinking about any female body would have been a turn off for me, but I felt extra strongly toward Tamara for obvious reasons. I pictured those enormous, naked breasts. The feelings of pleasure started to subside a bit, but it was difficult to keep my mind elsewhere. I needed something else to think about. Old people? Krista? Despite my attempts to stifle my arousal, it was starting to feel really good again; I tried to think of something else. I tried imagining what it would be like to actually be forced to lick Tamara. However, I couldn't form enough of a coherent thought quickly enough. My entire body tensed and spasmed as waves of orgasm flooded over me against my will. My legs collapsed under me and my body went limp.

"Shit," Tamara exclaimed, "You just came, didn't you? I should have known you'd love it in the ass." She cautiously unfastened the straps and pulled away. "I'll even be nice and leave it in for you." I didn't try to stop her as she pushed me to the floor. I was just happy to be out of that position. I was still a bit weak in the knees and a bit confused by what had just happened.

"I can't believe you got off from that," she grinned. "But I'm glad you did. I've been wracking my brain trying to figure out why you've been so reluctant to lick me, and I think I've figured it out."

This should be interesting, I thought wryly. She stepped over my torso as she continued talking. A light sweat covered her body causing her stomach and breasts to glisten. I watched in terrified confusion as she lowered herself to her knees, bringing her mound directly above my mouth. Wasn't she done yet?

"The problem is I haven't given you enough incentive. I've been trying to force you to lick me when the desire should be coming from you."

She loosened the rope and removed the panties from my mouth. However, before I could utter a word of protest, she lowered her wet slit to my lips. As she let her weight rest on my head, she reached back, and I felt her fingers slide between my legs.

What the fuck? I stared at her with wide-eyed confusion as she began grinding slowly against my lips. As her fingers slid over my clit, I felt some initial discomfort due to the sensitivity caused by my recent orgasm. However, as she persisted, pleasurable sensations slowly returned. I tried in vain to squirm my hips away, but I was trapped in yet another awkward position. Tamara's weight forced my head straight up, but the rest of my body was twisted sideways because of the dildo still protruding from my ass.

"It's OK. I realized it's my fault. I haven't worked very hard on showing you how nice pleasing me can be for you."

Her fingers continued massaging my labia. It was definitely starting to feel nice, but I wasn't quite wet enough for her fingers to feel as nice as they could. I took this as proof of my body attempting to resist her efforts.

"If you don't start getting wetter, I might get insulted," Tamara remarked. It didn't sound like she was entirely joking. She paused. "No, I'm sorry. I've got to learn to be more patient. It'll take time for your body to learn. Don't worry, I've got you covered this time."

She sat up, and I watched as her fingers disappeared inside of herself a few times before she forced them back between my legs. Tamara's fingers were now significantly more slick, and they felt amazing against my clit. I had never been more disgusted with myself. Tamara was using her own cum to rub me off, but I couldn't stop enjoying the way it felt. At the same time, it was getting hard to breathe with Tamara's hairy mound on my face. As I struggled for oxygen, it served only to force my nose and mouth deeper into her slick lips. She was making my face so incredibly wet, and I was disgusted with myself for how little I cared at that precise moment. As she resumed grinding her swollen clit against my nose, The discomfort was immense. Yet, despite everything going on, I was also unforgivably aroused at the way Tamara was fingering my clit. I was starting to get very wet myself.

Tamara's thrusting increased in intensity, her wet mound announcing it's ever-increasing arousal with a wet, sucking noise as she repeatedly slid over my face and chin. It was hard for me to know where to focus my attention as I was already so close to orgasm myself. As much as I tried once again to stop my body, I was powerless to resist. My lower body suddenly exploded, and I felt my entire body lock up. I had never had an orgasm before with a dildo in my ass, and it was a very different experience. I was aware at some level of the other events around me, but I couldn't focus on them. As my muscles tensed, I was barely aware of Tamara's legs tightening uncomfortably against my head as she orgasmed simultaneously. As the waves of pleasure shot through my body, I hardly noticed that Tamara was drenching my entire face with her own sticky cum as she rubbed her slit from chin to forehead. It was only once my own pleasure subsided that I realized the full extent of everything that had just happened.

Tamara stood weakly, and I gasped for air. I just lay there, confused. I had just had the most intense orgasm of my life with my face buried in another woman's pussy. My body was so weak from the two orgasms I'd just had in quick succession coupled with the oxygen deprivation. I felt dizzy. I tried to focus.

I could tell Tamara was doing something, but I could barely bring myself to focus at that precise moment. Even as I felt her pulling off my shoes, followed by my jeans and panties, I just couldn't care. She'd already violated me so much, what could she possibly do that was worse?

I sighed with relief as I felt her pulling the dildo slowly out of my ass. It felt good have it finally out. My ass hurt something fierce now from the earlier pounding it had taken. I felt her lifting my legs and sliding something over my feet. Something cold. She pulled my legs up over her shoulders as she continued to slide the cold, metal item over my thighs. I finally looked up at her to see what she was doing. She was sliding some sort of stainless steel device up my legs. She pulled something long and narrow out from the inside that seemed attached to the inside in some way. I was starting to get a bit concerned.

As she pulled the device around my waist like a pair of panties, I felt her sliding something between my own swollen lips into my vagina. It felt sort of good, but also a bit uncomfortable. I struggled and kicked at her as I realized I didn't like where this was going.

"What--" I stuttered, still light-headed. "What are you doing?"

She caught my legs and twisted so she was sitting on them.

"This is part of your training."

"Training? What are you talking about?" I was starting to get really worried.

"I'm sorry, I got distracted before I finished my explanation." Tamara laughed. "You need to learn to enjoy going down on me, so from now on, when I cum--you cum."

"What? I don't get it." I was genuinely confused. "You've never cared about anything other than your own pleasure."

"Don't misunderstand. I could give a flying fuck if you orgasm," she explained. "It's called a 'conditioned response.' I learned about it in psychology class, but I never thought it would be useful. If it works, you'll eventually get wet at just the thought of having your face between my legs. The catch is that every time you have an orgasm from now on, it's going to be with your face buried in my pussy."

"What?!" I exclaimed, alarmed. "That's ridiculous. You can't turn someone gay, Tamara."

"Maybe. Maybe not. But eventually, you won't be able to help associating your pleasure with my smell and eventually... the way I taste."

"No. Please don't do this." I begged. I was sure she was crazy, but I also worried she could be right.

"Soon, the thought of licking me is going to get you so turned on, you won't be able to stop yourself." Tamara laughed. "And to be absolutely certain that you associate me, and only me, with your pleasure, I'm afraid I can't let you have any orgasms if I'm not around."

I realized then what she'd put around my waist.

"You wouldn't... you can't..." I stammered.

"It's already done." She laughed as she snapped the final of four locks in place. "I'm sure glad we went into that store. I saw this chastity belt and immediately thought of you. It'd better be worth it though. That thing was dang expensive."

"Tamara! Take this off this instant!" I demanded.

"I could have gotten the one without the vaginal plug, but the thought of you walking around with that thing inside you was too hot to resist."

"Please..." I begged again.

"The only way that thing is permanently coming off is once I'm convinced you genuinely enjoy licking me. Until then, every orgasm you have is going to be with your face covered in my cum." She thought for a moment. "Well, I guess after then too." She giggled.

"Tamara, that's never going to happen. I'm straight!"

"Not only that," she ignored me, "but soon you're going to be begging for it."

She stood and walked over to the corner of the stall. That's when I noticed her phone propped against the wall.

"And if nothing else, I've got amazing new blackmail material to add to my collection," she laughed.

"Y--you didn't."

"Oh, but I did. But if you play nice, no one will ever see it."

I'd almost forgotten about the photos and audio recording she'd taken away from our camping trip. However, this took the cake. She could edit the video to just show me fucking another woman in a bathroom stall. She could even hide her face so I'd be the only one embarrassed if she released it. Not to mention the humiliation of having my friends or family watching me enjoying getting fucked in the ass. My only consolation was knowing she'd be unlikely to release anything publicly as long as she had the upper hand.

Before I could figure out how to respond, the bathroom door opened again.

"Tamara? Sara? Are either of you in here?"

"I'm in here." Tamara responded before I could. "I'll be right out."

I didn't respond. I couldn't face anyone right now, plus I didn't want Krista to start asking the wrong questions. Tamara hurriedly started pulling her clothes back on.

"It's OK, take your time." Krista responded, but Tamara hurried to get everything together.

Tamara tossed everything back into her shopping back that she wasn't wearing. She untied the rope around my arms just before sliding quietly back under the stall door. A moment later I heard the door open.

"Hey, Tamara!" Krista greeted. "I couldn't find you or Sara, and I was starting to get worried. Speaking of which, have you seen Sara?"

"Yeah, actually. She got a phone call and said she had to run home. Not sure what it was about, but she seemed really upset."

"What? Really? That's weird. I hope everything is OK."

"Who knows? She's a freak." I heard their voices fading as they left the bathroom.

"Tamara!" Krista exclaimed. "That's not a very nice--" And then the door closed.

I lay there in shock and confusion. What had just happened? My whole body was exhausted and sore. My ass hurt quite a bit, and it wasn't sure I wanted to try walking, especially with that thing--that 'vaginal plug' still inside me. I examined Tamara's "gift" to see if it could be removed. It seemed to be made partially out of leather and partially out of some sort of metal. I could feel the plug inside of me when I moved. It caused me to feel a bit aroused all over again. I struggled to focus my thoughts. I tested the bounds of the belt, but as expected, there was no way for me to slide it off. It also made reaching my clit impossible.

I'd never loathed Tamara more than I did at that moment. She'd violated me in a way I'd have never imagined possible, and now she'd furthered the humiliation by locking me in a chastity belt. No matter how I resisted her, it seemed like her control was only becoming more absolute. I'd always struggled to be optimistic about my situation, but things had never looked bleeker. For the first time since this all started... I didn't see a way out. I lay there on the bathroom floor, lost in thought, a complete and utter mess. I couldn't help but wonder... had Tamara finally won?

To be continued...

12